Nancy Grace - 11/18/08 - Tuesday

Good evening! :seeya: Nancy's on and starting out with the new tips G&C have gotten that Caylee's alive and Casey's claims "they (LE) haven't even found the clothes she was wearing".

Press conference later this week to tell public what they know

Good evening! :seeya: Nancy's on and starting out with the new tips G&C have gotten that Caylee's alive and Casey's claims "they (LE) haven't even found the clothes she was wearing".

I'm one w/o program access tonite. Thanks in advance.:)

I just noticed that lately GA has been putting out a KidFinders plug in his recent interviews.

Grandparents to give statement later this week regarding what they know about Caylee being alive.

Oooh. When JP reminded KC that there is no ZFG, she shouted "get out of my house!". This was when she was telling him that ZFG and sister Samantha took Caylee from her in JBP.

wonder why LE doesn't have this so called evidence?
How could LE have the clothes that were with Caylee when they haven't located Caylee? Isn't it more like an admission that Caylee's gone for Casey to expect them to find her clothes? :waitasec:

Oooh. When JP reminded KC that there is no ZFG, she shouted "get out of my house!". This was when she was telling him that ZFG and sister Samantha took Caylee from her in JBP.
Yes, and LP said that's when he decided to try to find her himself. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back