Casey on Piers Morgan

CM promises that "when the time comes, she WILL give an interview".

Right now, they are just "waiting and watching" what other people are doing and saying.

CM keeps saying she has been on "lockdown" for 3 years, she's had to hide, she hasn't had a normal life.

Also, she says she lied to the police because she didn't trust LE, because her dad was ex-LE. That's why she didn't go to the police for 31 days. "I should have given them the benefit of the doubt, and maybe they would have given me the benefit of the doubt."

BBM
OMG!! she hasn't changed a single bit. I can feel my bp going up already just reading that. does she really think we are going to believe her lies????

FCA, the ultimate user, is surrounded and enabled by users, including Piers Morgan, the utterly shameless and discredited infotainment clown posing as a journalist, and the bird-flipping egomaniac greedy SOB Mason who somehow is still licensed to practice law (as if THAT were a big achievement in Florida, where even the likes of JB eventually are let into the circus).

Why now? Yep, testing to see if the bucks are finally going to roll in, and oh yes, y'all are right, for FCA, it is just as important to let us all know she really and truly isn't getting fat. Like I or anyone else CARES.

FCA calls Caylee her greatest achievement? As if a child is an ACHIEVEMENT??? That statement robs Caylee of her personhood, who she was in her own right, independent of her family. Of course, robbing Caylle of her personhood is not new territory for FCA, so nope, no surprise there either.

The other point that made me burst out laughing is the idea that FCA has the self-discipline to exercise (HA HA HA HA)), or the ability to read one whole actual book in her lifetime (HA HA HA HA). Well, unless it is about her and she's looking at the photos to see if she looks fat or not.

And oh yes, that Mason pulled the Hunger Games out of his magic hat- probably because one of his grandkids had mentioned to him, and because he wasn;t really listening to his grandkid, missed that the book is about killing children. Really, how funny is THAT??!!

I surely do look forward to the days ahead when there is ZERO mention of FCA and her circus of freaks.

I recorded the show last night, but I have not had the stomach to watch it or even read this thread yet.

I had heard about it the night before late - on CNN and set the recorder but last night and even today, I just can't watch it. I am still just so....... :maddening:

The anniversary of Caylee's death is coming soon and KC should still be in :jail:

:please::please::please: Mr. Morgan - request as part of discovery for ZG case the audio and full interview ( and release it so nobody profits on non disclosed parts!) and full accounting of any 'licensing fees' paid to KC or CM or mommy dearest cindy. My gut says someone got paid and :banghead: (shut up now Junkie, you don't need one of those unscheduled WS vacations that Logical told you about!)

Back when I watch it --- unless I can't control my fingers. Speaking of fingers, CM ----> I am holding up a mirror of your famous bird so it can strike you in the face what a fool you made of yourself on that and declaring KC guilty and then representing her. Yeah, come to think of it - your character does represent hers..... both make me :sick:

[/B]

BBM
OMG!! she hasn't changed a single bit. I can feel my bp going up already just reading that. does she really think we are going to believe her lies????

Judging from the doozies she told LE Yep. After all she thinks of the 12 who believed her. There must be more.

I really hope she didn't get paid for this lame interview. :maddening:

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

Just to clarify things re my exclusive Casey Anthony interview, she was paid the following sum: $zero #CNN

Tweeted a while ago ..

Mods, please remove if his tweets are not allowed!

Just to clarify things re my exclusive Casey Anthony interview, she was paid the following sum: $zero #CNN

Tweeted a while ago ..

THANK YOU! :rocker::woohoo::great:

Tweeted a while ago ..

Thanks for this update !

BBM: And let's hope it stays this way ! Zero ... Zip !

"I've never been a party girl...."

What planet does she live on? What is her yardstick for party girl?

I really hope she didn't get paid for this lame interview. :maddening:

Fox 11 mornning news said she did get paid. Steve and Jillian said they find sneaky ways to pay them. Does anyone really think CM would do this for free? Kind of like the donation from Dr Phil to the A's "successful charity to help Grandparents fighting for their rights" :floorlaugh:

Jose is trying to play it smart by separating himself from cm. Cheney obviously loves this stuff...Probably can't wait to give someone the finger...

OMG, I needed that. That is funny !! :floorlaugh:

JustDeanna ‏@deanna824

@piersmorgan Was CM also paid $zero?
View conversation

Delete
Favorite

bob kealing bob kealing ‏@bobkealing

Piers says no $$“@piersmorgan: Just to clarify things re my exclusive Casey Anthony interview, she was paid the following sum: $zero #CNN”

Let me get this straight...

So yesterday, around 2pm,my Twitter feed has Piers tweeting that he has an exclusive with FCA that evening on his 9pm show. Did he just figure that out that FCA was going to be his lead story?

So what actually happened yesterday? What were he and Mason doing together that Mason decided to impress Piers by showing how he could just ring up FCA and get her to "spontaneously" give a phone interview? Were they hanging out as buddies, having lunch, golfing? Are they friends? Did FCA have any forewarning that she was going to get this "spontaneous" call?

Or was this a business meeting? We they discussing her first formal interview? I mean how did this all transpire? Why were they together?

It all sounds very hinky to me and I suspect that the both of them think they are so very clever at how adept they are at baiting and manipulating the media and all of us "haters."

It was great to read everyone's comments on the show, because I knew there was no way I could watch Mason and retain my WS membership - but now I think I have to stop.

I feel like I am constantly picking at a very sore scab...:tears:

"obviously, I didnt kill my daughter..."

She is damaged.

I haven't read this whole thread but: There is no way CFCA is going to speak to anyone without a cash benefit. Period.

JustDeanna ‏@deanna824

@piersmorgan Was CM also paid $zero?
View conversation

Delete
Favorite

bob kealing bob kealing ‏@bobkealing

Piers says no $$“@piersmorgan: Just to clarify things re my exclusive Casey Anthony interview, she was paid the following sum: $zero #CNN”

Okay, so no money. Now Piers - what exactly did you give her? In comps, benefits, etc.?

"obviously, I didnt kill my daughter..."

She is damaged.

Damaged? Do you think so? I don't know about that - she looks like she is in fine form to me.....Hasin't she been declared the most prolific liar ever to hit the justice system? If so - it's same old same old routine business from where I sit.

I think she is consistent as well-she declares herself not a party girl and poof in her mind it erases half her life. Because she was not convicted, she must be innocent.

So done with her. I think Piers was to test the waters on her whole book scheme thing. Does anyone still care about her? This is what we will find out I guess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back