GUILTY NC - Kathy Taft, 62, Raleigh, 6 March 2010 - #6

Quoting from other thread- looks like Salem set up a new thread for us.

Here's the quote (copied and pasted) Okay guys - move on over to this thread: NC - Trial for the Murderer of Kathy Taft, May 16, 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I will close this thread and copy the pertinent posts overs.

Thanks!

Salem

Great job, GL!!! Thank so much for setting us up!!

I'm not sure what the protocol is, but I've noticed trials are generally listed under the victim's name. I don't know if that is a policy, but I just want to ensure people find your new thread!! Thanks again!!!!

I tried to edit and add Kathy Taft to the heading. Hope that worked. I have sound now, the judge swearing in the jury.

Not sure how to start a new trial thread, but here goes. Trial beginning today, May 16, 2012. Jason Williford on trial for the murder of Kathy Taft in Raleigh, N.C.

Thanks, glee!

You may want to add to your heading what day it is, like the other trials,

something like:

State vs Jason Keith Williford 05-16-2012 Opening Statements

Quoting from other thread- looks like Salem set up a new thread for us.

Here's the quote (copied and pasted) Okay guys - move on over to this thread: NC - Trial for the Murderer of Kathy Taft, May 16, 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I will close this thread and copy the pertinent posts overs.

Thanks!

Salem

How do I get there?

Sorry Salem, do I need to delete the thread I started?

borndem - I edited your post - that has become the opening post for this thread - to put the live feed link there so that it is easy for everyone to find.

Hope you don't mind.

Salem

stepping out to walk the dog before I get sucked in and can't leave :)

jury instructions still happening.

stepping out to walk the dog before I get sucked in and can't leave :)

jury instructions still happening.

Very good idea, GL--do it while you can. Triple coupons begin today at HT--I'm so conflicted...

Whew!!! Thanks to you all, especially Salem and gracielee, for getting us here!!

Judge G. referred earlier to "14 jurors." Did we lose one already -- or maybe he misspoke. Bothersome, IMO.

Also, during the pretrial motions review early this a.m., Saacks informed the Court that their original 1st witness was in the hospital, and would be there at least one day, but he had several others lined up & they were ready to go. Hmmmm.

Justice for all.

Oh dear, poor jason was addicted to everything. :( He certainly had to capacity to plan and cover up his actions.

I just got back home, is this the opening for the prosecution or defense? (prosecution, I'm thinking)

This attorney sounds sort of anxious

Who is this attorney? I thought in DP cases DP attornies were assigned, or is that just in some states? This guy doesn't strike me as sharp, for lack of a better word.

the court worker behind the attny looks distressed. (or maybe it's just me being distressed listening to this projecting my feelings on her face)

the court worker behind the attny looks distressed. (or maybe it's just me being distressed listening to this projecting my feelings on her face)

She always looks like that. I have seen her in trials before.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back