Larry King Live - Thursday, May 22, 2008

This is just a wonderful post RainbowsAndGumdrops

It heartens me to know that people like you are still around in this world, thinking your way through situations. I just wanted to tell you that.

my hats off to you,

glow

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Four hundred Elisabeth Fritzl's have just been condemned to return to the dungeons of their abusers.

Kids who are sexually abused never receive justice. Never.

Those who celebrate the abuse of children will not shine. They will surely burn in hell. Eventually. Kids betrayed by their own parents. Sick. Sick. Sick. The handful of people here who have defended the FLDS all along and who are now rejoicing in the fact that the kids are condemned to a lifetime of sexual slavery because their parents think they own them and can breed their pre-teen girls like cattle is the sickest thing I have ever heard of. I don't hate much of anything in my life, but I do hate those who defend the sexual abuse of children.

Some of us have been 'educated' in what it means to be sexually assaulted as children. I would give my life to free these kids. I despise the people who have so smugly supported these child-molestors all along. Your time will surely come to burn in hell. :furious:

Some of us have been 'educated' in what it means to be sexually assaulted as children. I would give my life to free these kids. I despise the people who have so smugly supported these child-molestors all along. Your time will surely come to burn in hell. :furious:

While I appreciate you telling me that i am going to burn in hell, I think you need to step back from the computer, and listen to what I am saying. My point is simply that whether you agree or disagree with what the lady said about being educated, from her perspective she was trying to make a point. Last I checked, no one here has said to sign up all of the kids for lives as sex slaves as you are seemingly accussing me of saying. Shheeesh,

While I appreciate you telling me that i am going to burn in hell, I think you need to step back from the computer, and listen to what I am saying. My point is simply that whether you agree or disagree with what the lady said about being educated, from her perspective she was trying to make a point. Last I checked, no one here has said to sign up all of the kids for lives as sex slaves as you are seemingly accussing me of saying. Shheeesh,
Religions and cultures other than FLDS practice polygamy.

Some Islamic sects, many traditional African religions, some Jewish sects and China - until very recent history - practice polygamy.

In Hong Kong, polygamy is still practiced underground.

In Canada and the UK subsequent wives who were married to their husband in a country that recognizes polygamy are entitled to government benefits just like the first wife. Canada and the UK made the decision NOT to punish women and children for religious beliefs.

My daughter's husband (who is Asian) is the grandson of a SECOND wife. Yep, his Chinese grandfather was polygamous. It was the norm in China for THOUSANDS of years.

I don't think my daughter's husband's grandmother is going to burn anywhere because she was a second wife or that her lifestyle choice was immoral. Some would technically consider those of us who have been married more than once "living in sin" if they literally follow the tenets of their beliefs.

I don't think the law should be in people's bedrooms. That being said, I am very opposed to ANY and all abuse to underage children.
JMO

If you think men with four wives only happens in Utah, think again. If you think that, with Muslims, it only happens in some desert emirate over in the Middle East, also think again.

The fact is there are Muslim men with multiple wives living everywhere in America. But unlike the Mormons--most of whom don't practice polygamy anymore--Muslims with multiple wives aren't subject to ridicule, like HBO shows or Jay Leno jokes. And they aren't prosecuted, like Mormon Tom Green was.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2006/03/big_love_hbo_sk.html

The prevalence of polygamy among Muslims living in the West remains a matter of debate. Here is a sampling of what has been reported: As many as thirty thousand Muslim families in France include more than one wife. There are fifteen thousand in Italy and several thousand in Great Britain. Estimates for the United States typically run into the tens of thousands. Even Australia has been forced to crack down on Muslim men looking to meet potential second wives via the internet.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/take_my_wives_please_islamic_p/

So, does this mean that they will be allowed to continue to misuse the Welfare system as well? So that we, as tax payers, can continue to support them?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefdartz
Back