Questions Specifically for Benjaman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to ask for a moment of silence to mourn the demise of Benjaman's tastebuds at some point in his life...(just kidding...really.)

My kids will put tabasco on anything...
If we are going to have a funeral, can I have a copy of the Death Certificate ? I will turn it in to the Social Security Administration and collect my own death benefits.

I have it figured out now! You were a comedian! :D

You were definitely on a roll earlier, Benjaman. So we figured out you have a shirt that needs mending, your knife skills need sharpening, and you cheat by using a dictionary. Your perspicaciousness is astounding for a man with little memory. :winkaway:

Now there you could be onto something with the death certificate thing. If they "killed you off" as an unknown then reinstated you as a newborn...this could work. LOL

Back to business...I liked the Noddy books by Enid Blyton as a child. We are about the same age and I thought maybe these books may look familiar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noddy_(character)

I have watched a lot of the forensic file shows
some are probably running together in my head

but, didn't i see one were they can a run a pic through a data base to see if any match

Could they run your photo through the dmv I guess they would have to do all 52 states unless there is a national driver license data base

if this is not possible im sorry, I may of got a couple of shows mixed up

I have it figured out now! You were a comedian! :D

You were definitely on a roll earlier, Benjaman. So we figured out you have a shirt that needs mending, your knife skills need sharpening, and you cheat by using a dictionary. Your perspicaciousness is astounding for a man with little memory. :winkaway:

Now there you could be onto something with the death certificate thing. If they "killed you off" as an unknown then reinstated you as a newborn...this could work. LOL

Back to business...I liked the Noddy books by Enid Blyton as a child. We are about the same age and I thought maybe these books may look familiar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noddy_(character)

I never heard of them.

I have watched a lot of the forensic file shows
some are probably running together in my head

but, didn't i see one were they can a run a pic through a data base to see if any match

Could they run your photo through the dmv I guess they would have to do all 52 states unless there is a national driver license data base

if this is not possible im sorry, I may of got a couple of shows mixed up

This being done- Indiana came up negative-But they only started putting pictures on drivers licenses in 1994

Oklahoma would be of no help in that department either. They only started a database 4-5 years ago for the photos on DLs and IDs.

Have you ever heard of Grand Lake, Jamil's, the "White House" restaurant, or Braum's ice cream?

There is much speculation about foods that I like. I have very Catholic tastes(pun intended). Here is one recipe that I eat often. It is a very forgiving recipe, so the amounts do not matter a whole lot.
Oatmeal
Chicken base(do not use chicken bouillon)
Jalapeno peppers or Hot Sauce or red pepper flakes
Frozen Vegetables
Onion
Garlic powder
Just cook together until the oatmeal is done.
Some of you will not believe that I eat this, but I do-Just ask NB.

Okay, I did a small, very small survey with friends from Indianapolis and Connersville, Indiana about this dish. None have every heard of this dish.

Have you ever heard of Grand Lake, Jamil's, the "White House" restaurant, or Braum's ice cream?

Grand Lake-Mountain Town?
White House restaurant in Lakewood on West Alameda (I Think) They Served Rocky Mountain Oysters.
Never heard of Braum,s

I should have said that the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles is Handling the search for the other states but can only do the states that have the same software for storing their driver's license photographs. The Indiana BMV deserves a big hand. They have one from me.

White House restaurant in Lakewood on West Alameda (I Think) They Served Rocky Mountain Oysters.
Never heard of Braum,s
Grand Lake is in NE Oklahoma and is our premier lake. Braum's is a regional outlet for Dairy products. The "White House" was a staple in OKC back in the day. Jamil's is a Lebanese Steak House that has been around forever and everyone from Tulsa knows the name.

I was just checking to see if any of those places rang a bell. ;)

Okay, I did a small, very small survey with friends from Indianapolis and Connersville, Indiana about this dish. None have every heard of this dish.

I doubt if you will learn of many other people doing this to their oatmeal. Every person whom I have told that I put hot sauce or anything else on my oatmeal look as if they want to throw up.
I do not care though, if the Scots can mix oatmeal with blood and cook it in a cow's stomach (Haggis), I can dam well put whatever I want in my oatmeal. LOL, LOL:crazy:

Never heard of Braum,s

I asked the same thing about Grand Lake. I didn't know what a Rocky Mountain Oyster was until some of those Coloradans told me. :sick:

Did you ever visit Grand Lake that you remember? Beautiful area up there.

I doubt if you will learn of many other people doing this to their oatmeal. Every person whom I have told that I put hot sauce or anything else on my oatmeal look as if they want to throw up.
I do not care though, if the Scots can mix oatmeal with blood and cook it in a cow's stomach (Haggis), I can dam well put whatever I want in my oatmeal. LOL, LOL:crazy:
I'll try it! I love to experience new tastes and concoctions, but I am out on trying the Haggis. LOL Maybe I will whip up your oatmeal recipe soon. I love most anything spicy.

ETA: I love Rocky Mountain Oysters. Tastes like chicken mcnuggets. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member