ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why RG's was not recovered if they drowned in 'the same place,' supposedly.

Supposedly being the optimum word, I believe that the hours or minutes from when they were Supposedly seen getting into the car, and when that car and GG were next seen are the key, 1; what route did it take? north, south ect, 2;that car must have been seen with the two of them still in it..3;when was it first seen with only GG in it..

Supposedly being the optimum word, I believe that the hours or minutes from when they were Supposedly seen getting into the car, and when that car and GG were next seen are the key, 1; what route did it take? north, south ect, 2;that car must have been seen with the two of them still in it..3;when was it first seen with only GG in it..

It's very isolated on the eastern coast of the island. You can ride for miles and not see a car. In many cases because it is relatively flat (no trees, just rocks) you can see a car coming from quite a distance, maybe a mile or so away. The roads in this area are less roads than they are dirt/rocky paths so it is slow traveling along them and if you drive too fast you kick up a lot of dust so you know when someone is coming along in most places. The National Park is also there but the last time I was there a guard was at the entrance. And there are some back roads where there are homes but I doubt he would have gone there as once you get back there it's hard to find your way back to Baby Beach.

The other direction they could have traveled would be back through San Nicholas towards the airport and the Oranjestad but again he would have to know where he was going.

IMO he did not take her far because his story was she drowned and he expected her body to be found if he wanted to collect that insurance money. I think he intended to get her into the water at Baby Beach but she was not interested in snorkeling and that is why they left.

Another thing that is strange. He had never been in those waters before. Reports said they were in the dive shop but GG never stopped to ask about where there was a good, safe place to go into the water. They arrived late in the day, fully intending on going snorkeling according to GG but what do they do.....you go into a bar (with your own drinks) order something to eat and then plan to go snorkeling. And never, not once do you ask about where is a good place to go into the water. jmo

It's very isolated on the eastern coast of the island. You can ride for miles and not see a car. In many cases because it is relatively flat (no trees, just rocks) you can see a car coming from quite a distance, maybe a mile or so away. The roads in this area are less roads than they are dirt/rocky paths so it is slow traveling along them and if you drive too fast you kick up a lot of dust so you know when someone is coming along in most places. The National Park is also there but the last time I was there a guard was at the entrance. And there are some back roads where there are homes but I doubt he would have gone there as once you get back there it's hard to find your way back to Baby Beach.

The other direction they could have traveled would be back through San Nicholas towards the airport and the Oranjestad but again he would have to know where he was going.

IMO he did not take her far because his story was she drowned and he expected her body to be found if he wanted to collect that insurance money. I think he intended to get her into the water at Baby Beach but she was not interested in snorkeling and that is why they left.

Another thing that is strange. He had never been in those waters before. Reports said they were in the dive shop but GG never stopped to ask about where there was a good, safe place to go into the water. They arrived late in the day, fully intending on going snorkeling according to GG but what do they do.....you go into a bar (with your own drinks) order something to eat and then plan to go snorkeling. And never, not once do you ask about where is a good place to go into the water. jmo

Thank you Lambchop. having no idea of the island myself you are giving me a mental picture at least. So are you saying that all this happened after they were seen by the fisherman or before?..

Thank you Lambchop. having no idea of the island myself you are giving me a mental picture at least. So are you saying that all this happened after they were seen by the fisherman or before?..

The fishermen saw them leave after 4pm. GG car was parked back in the same area by 6pm. No one seems to claim to have seen him drive back, just that all of a sudden he was there with the police. Where they were is the mystery during the 1 1/2 hours is a mystery. jmo

The fishermen saw them leave after 4pm. GG car was parked back in the same area by 6pm. No one seems to claim to have seen him drive back, just that all of a sudden he was there with the police. Where they were is the mystery during the 1 1/2 hours is a mystery. jmo

So how far could you get in say 30mins driving?..and would the area be isolated?

Respectfully snipped...

Wondering if the rental car was dusty?? :waitasec:

TimeLine (approx)
July 2011
- Robyn sends GG a text "Get me out of here." Per a report. there is a fight just prior to leaving for Aruba between RG and RF.

Sunday, July 31st - Flight time from Maryland to Orlando is about 1 1/2 hours. Given the time they would have needed to be at the airport for security, my guess-timate is that they were at the airport no later than 6am.
9am – Orlando Airport: ABC News has seen receipts that revealed that the couple ordered four Bloody Marys at 9 a.m. at the Orlando Airport on their way to the island,
?? Arrive at hotel - and that the two bought a liter of Ciroq vodka after they checked into their room at the Marriott Hotel in Aruba.
Sunday, July 31, late afternoon - I met Robyn and Gary on the beach in front of the Marriott Stellaris Hotel. They had arrived on that day. My husband and I sat and spoke with them for awhile. They asked my husband and I about activities on the island.... Was shocked to see that this had happened, since we just spoke with them last Sunday, late afternoon. I am sure it was Robyn because I commented on her tattoo, indicating that I liked it. Didn't think they went together as a couple, as he was much older. She was also sitting kind of far away from him on the beach chair. She was nice. We were actually discussing the Natalee Holloway case. I will pray for her return.

Sunday, July 31st – evening/concert started at sunset - GG & RG attend party at MooMba’s/pictures at party/concert; the Balashi Beach Bash at MooMba

Monday, August 1st - GG and RG bought bottle of vodka this day, per reports.
3:09pm – Toyota RAV-4 drives by The Rum Reef Bar & Grill – seen on video.
3:41pm – GG & RG seen walking by the ‘closed’ restaurant gates –“ walking on beach” seen on video.
5:02pm – Facebook comment: “the 16. I can communictate here.”

Tuesday. August 2nd – 2:05am - Facebook comment left on RF's wall by Robyn: "This sucks."

Tuesday, August 2nd – 6:51am - Rumor Prime murder suspect Gary Giordano, who friends said she met on a swingers sex site, is thought to have threatened to kill her while grabbing her by the neck and shoving her into an elevator on August 2 - the last day Miss Gardner, 35, was seen alive. The videotape from the Marriott Resort in Aruba allegedly shows the two having a furious and violent fight on the day she went missing. A source close to the investigation told the National Enquirer: 'They were having a major fight. Robyn was waving her arms and shouting at Giordano. He was grabbing her arms and jerking her around and shouting back at her. 'Then Giordano apparently realized their argument was heating up in public where someone might overhear them. He violently grabbed the back of Robyn's neck with one hand and shoved her back into the elevator with the other hand.' After reviewing the video multiple times, experts believe Robyn shouted: 'I'm out of here. I'm leaving ****** you!. I'm not spending another minute with you!' while he shouted back: 'Get back here! I'll kill you, b*****!'

Tuesday, August 2nd – 7:57am - Facebook: RF to Robyn: “?? InBox me”

3:07pm - Arrived at restaurant – Seen on camera entering restaurant.

3:10pm - Robyn sends RF a Facebook message 'Don't worry. I care about you I love you we'll talk and sort things out when I got back,' Reportedly went to bathroom after entering restaurant.

At 3:57pm, Giordano returns to their rental car outside and refills his blue cup, going back inside at 4pm Seven minutes later, Gardner heads to the bathroom again. One witness has said that at this point she seems sober but groggy.

4:13pm - Robyn is last seen (leaving restaurant). A man who works near Baby Beach reported seeing their vehicle park up by the rocks close to the water, wondered why they chose there to go snorkeling. A fisherman comes forward and says that GG and RG never went into the water. Gardner was last seen alive Aug. 2 at the Rum Reef Bar & Grill in the Baby Beach area of Aruba with Gary Giordano - approximately 4pm. Giordano, 50, and Gardner, 35, had traveled to Aruba together. He is being held in an Arubian jail but could be released today. Giordano claims that Gardner got swept out to sea when the two went snorkeling

approx. 4:22pm - Approximately 10 minutes after leaving restaurant a fisherman reportedly saw Giordano and Gardner leaving a beach together, and said they did not get into the water.
Just before 5pm on August 2nd, Rumor the couple saw a white Toyota RAV4 just like the car Giordano rented parked in the eerie Dog Graves Beach Pet cemetery; as the couple drove along the road, they saw the man beating the woman in the face. He was slapping her really hard, then punching her with his fist and beating her on the head. She was screaming; the couple stopped their car, yelled at the man and asked what the hell he was doing. When the man saw them, he started his vehicle and drove off in the opposite direction. The shocked couple drove on to nearby Baby Beach. Then they thought about what they’d seen for a few minutes and drove back to Dog Graves Beach but didn’t find any trace of the other couple or their vehicle. They noticed it because vehicles are not allowed to park in that area, where Arubans have been burying their pets for generations. In fact, the car was parked on some of the pet graves (per National Enquirer Oct 3, 2011)

6:15pm (time seen on video) - GG knocking on several back doors.

6:16pm – (video) GG walking up the stairs.

6:16pm – (video) GG walking along the bar.

6:17pm - (video) GG walking the bar area; then walking around to the back (no footage).

6:20pm - GG reportedly headed to the back kitchen of the bar and told someone to call police. Three witnesses, two women and a man, told police that Giordano approached them on Aug. 2, saying, "Can you help me? We were snorkeling and my girlfriend is missing," she told police. One woman told police that while Giordano's sneakers were wet, his shorts were not. When Giordano reported Gardner missing, he seemed extremely drunk, a local fisherman, Sergio Silva, told ABC News, although Giordano told police that the two never purchased alcohol at the restaurant.

6:23pm - 911 received notification of a possible drowning of a woman. The traveling companion of this woman, a man G.V.G. stated that they were going snorkeling behind Nanki Country Club.
At 6:23 p.m. on the day of her disappearance, police were called, and 20 minutes later began to search the area. Then, Giordano left the search to return to his hotel and take a nap, according to police. Disclaimer: This claim, at 6.40 GG went for a nap, not true, there are various pics of GG helping the police in the dark, pics where it is completely dark, it takes till 7:30 for it to get dark, so GG was not taking a nap at 6:40, he still was working with the police at least at 7:30.

Wednesday, August 4th - Robin’s mother arrives.
Wednesday, August 4th – original date to fly back
Wednesday, August 4th – throughout the day per RF – RG’s gmail chat function – turned green (active), orange (idle) and gray (signed off) on Wednesday and Thursday.
Wednesday, August 4th - after Gardner went missing, Giordano called American Express Travel four times, asking about how he could redeem his policy. Police documents show that the American Express representative who took one of the calls said Giordano sounded excited, like he had "just won the lottery." The representative was so troubled by his behavior that the person called the police.

Friday, August 5th - Three days after the search for Gardner began, Giordano got within feet of leaving the country before he was stopped at Aruba's airport where he told U.S. Customs he had to change flights because of weather, and told officials that his travel companion was "taking another flight." He was trying to board a flight one hour earlier than his scheduled departure. When arrested, authorities say Giordano was drenched in sweat. Mug shot after being arrested trying to get on a plane off the island.

Wednesday, August 31st – GG detained in jail for another 60 days (Oct 30th)

Inconsistencies

GG admits she took the sleeping pill and was drinking. Even if they were both drinking moderately he should have enough sense to know she never should have been in the water. He drove her there and drove her right down to the water's edge. Who in their right mind, who claims to have cared for her, would have allowed her to get into the water. Of course witnesses (more than one) claim she never got in the water, they got in their car and left.....I believe that is a serious inconsistency.
GG stated that Robyn had taken a sleeping pill earlier in the day and had been drinking. Does that seem consistent with someone you would take snorkeling for their first time ever?
Video: "According to the police report, obtained by ABC News, Giordano told investigators that he and Robyn were drinking Vodka at the Marriott, and Robyn had a bottle of pills in her bag, I do not know what those pills are for".

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/tod...25927#44225927

And it was very late in the afternoon---a very silly time to try and snorkel because the water is too dark because of the angle of the sun.

And the witnesses say they saw them walking on the beach, but never entered the water. Other witnesses saw them drive off without entering the water. Those are also inconsistencies in his story.

Add to it the fact that she was dressed with her make up done, her extensions all curled and done up, and she had been leisurely drinking and eating all afternoon---what makes
her suddenly want to snorkel that day?
GG said he and Robyn went snorkeling, yet a witness said he never saw them go into the water during the timeline GG gave LE.
GG, according to a source, said Robyn had been drinking and took an ambien that day - then says they were a "sober couple".
The terrain GG pointed out to LE as the entry point of their snorkeling adventure, was too rocky for anyone but God to traverse barefoot
GG said the waters were rough at the time they were snorkeling, this was proved untrue
GG says there is a Dutch tourist guide for Aruba that states one should call their insurance carrier if someone goes missing during their visit - but also says his attorney told him to call. Which is it. It can't be the tourist guide because there's not one containing his referenced directive.
GG claims they went into the water at a specific location and LE, witnesses are saying no way that happened.
Funny, too, how they never found any blood on the rocks. She cut her toe on the large rock and no blood, had to go back to where they placed the towels to stop the bleeding and no blood, anywhere, except on the towel. When you cut your toe and it's bleeding, it bleeds alot but there is no sign of blood anywhere on, near or around that area. It was dry, blood was not going anywhere had it been there. Investigators were there within 20 minutes.....so where was the blood??? It's not like GG could ditch the towel as it belongs to the hotel and you are accountable for it. Sounds as if this could be another of T. Stein's "inconsistencies".
Fact remains that GG gave a statement regarding where they went in. There was no mistake because there were markers on the ground. He pointed out the rock she cut her toe on. All of that was investigated prior to the reenactment. The reenactment was done because the facts did not match his story big time. He is the one who pointed everything out, he is the one who gave his statement if the facts don't match then this is why GG is their primary suspect.
In this reenactment at the 2:07 point you can see the actor running and he appears wet. Next frame shows GG and he does not appear to be wet at all. Witnesses say his bathing suit was dry. So why would the actor still be wet and GG was already dry?? My guess is another inconsistency. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/robyn-gardners-final-moments-reenacted-aruba-14562389
GG tells RG's mother that he got his sneakers wet while searching for her daughter. He claims he was snorkeling with his shoes on so why would he say he "got is sneakers wet" when they were supposed to already be wet from snorkeling????

GG telling the agent RG was going to take another flight??

ML, GG's first attorney will not confirm or deny any statements GG has made only stating that ML is ethically bound, as any defense attorney, not to discuss his case without permission. What ML did say was that GG knows what we discussed. GG can give his attorney permission to back up his story which he obviously has not done.

RG was not physically prepared to go snorkeling. We see her enter the bathroom and return and she has not changed into her bathing suit. Where they were suppose to be snorkeling was only 100 yards from the restaurant where she could have changed and she did not do so. She was there the day before so she was quite aware there was no place to change on the beach.

GG had to wear sneakers (he admits) into the water but claims RG went in barefoot even after severely cutting her toe enough to leave blood on a towel.

She appears to be wearing one dress for two days and yet her dress was found tossed over onto the rocks quite a distance from the towels. The car was right there so why wouldn't she put it in the car rather than risk it being torn by the jagged rocks??? And where were her shoes???? If they were in the car why wouldn't her dress be in there also?
the fact GG stated RG was planning on having her hair extensions re-done when she returned home; her friend and hairdresser refuted this saying she just had them done and there was no plan to do them any time soon (paraphrased).
As for GG laying down the towels it appears they were on part of the road area. Not the best to sit or lie down on to get a tan (another inconsistency I'm guessing).
Another inconsistency, is GG claiming on GMA that his attorney was the one who told him to call the insurance company and report her missing. So he would lead us to believe he contacted the attorney to get advice about the insurance company which would have cost him a couple of dollars. JB then interrupts GG and claims that ML wanted GG to sign an agreement for 1/3 of the insurance money. The fee for a personal injury lawsuit is 1/3 of monies you receive as a settlement. So who was suing GG, or was it who GG feared might be suing him for that money. GG was clearly the beneficiary in the policy and certainly didn't have to ask an attorney for advice on whether or not to call the insurance company. He could call the insurance company and get that advice for free. Also, GG claims he has always purchased insurance when traveling and it appears he has traveled quite a bit so I would think he had read his policy and would already know that detail.

Then you have the media reporting that GG told ML he was no longer permitted to speak to the media which leads us to believe ML was relaying information that may have conflicted with what he had told LE or others. ML now claims after GG's interview with GMA that he can't speak because of the attorney/client privilege other than to say that GG knows what we discussed.

inconsistencies. Such as JB claiming on national TV that GG didn't need 1.5 million dollars. Ha! He's so clueless he doesn't even know how ridiculous he sounds.

Suspect in Aruba claimed money woes

"A January filing says that when his child support was set in 2009, Mr. Giordano’s monthly income in 2009 was $4,827 — or about $58,000 annually. At that time, he was paying $616 per month.
“Since that order, there has been a material change in circumstances,” the court filing says.
It asks a judge to reconsider the child-support amount Mr. Giordano paid based on 2010 financial records that indicated his earnings were “significantly lower than the figure used for calculating support at the last hearing.” BBM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...disqus_thread6

Another inconsistency is he claimed it was in her bag but they found her bottle in their room on the nightstand. So did he put the pills in her bag and she removed them and put them back on the nightstand before leaving the hotel room that day? Did he want them to find the pills in her bag so LE would think she had just taken one? I can't imagine why she would even consider putting the pills in her bag to carry around with her during the day when there could be a chance you could lose them. You would think she would want to keep them in her room available to take before going to bed.

And it also brings up the question, if she had taken it earlier and was observed as being woosie prior to leaving the restaurant how would she have ever lasted in the water for 1 1/2 hours???
if hair extensions were that important to her to sit for 6/8 hours to have them put in right before leaving, I don't think she was going snorkeling on her second day there only to have those extension start to come out. RF and her roommate are the ones who doubt she would have gone into the water because of the extensions. It's just another issue that makes little sense. Some inconsistencies you can understand. There are just too many here and this is one of them.
Something else that just does not sit right. We can see GG walking out with boxed leftovers from their meal. Why would you take them with you if you did not plan on going back to the hotel? GG claims they planned on snorkeling but you can't leave food in a car in Aruba in that hot sun for any length of time. He was gone 2 hours. I don't see him bothering but if RG thought they were going back, and we know she did not eat her salad, she may have asked to have it boxed. If RG was not in on the snorkeling plans I doubt he would have said anything to her.

Respectfully snipped...

Wondering if the rental car was dusty?? :waitasec:

OT; Are you ready for the niners game? I was born in SF but was raised a Raiders fan. [ went to UC Berkeley] Anyway, today I am rooting with my family, who are diehard Niners' fans. GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!
:cheer::cheer::cheer::bigfight::woohoo::woohoo:

RED FLAGS

What LE may have viewed as inconsistencies and facts as we know them. You have to wonder why they let him go???

GG claims they had been drinking vodka before leaving the hotel. RG had taken a sleeping pill. (LE – then brings RG snorkeling?)

GG told LE that RG had a bottle of pills in her purse but did not know what they were for. (LE – later finds bottle of sleeping pills on the nightstand.)

GG claims they went right into the water (late 4pm – 6pm period) – (LE – very late in the day to see much in 10 foot of water. Witnesses claim they did not go into the water but left in their car.)

When they came out of the water the first time , RG cut her toe on a rock trying to get into the water the second time and used the towel to stop the bleeding. (LE – no blood on the rock, nor visible anywhere except on the towel).

GG claimed they went into the water in a very rocky location. (LE – do they feel RG would have been able to get into the water without difficulty because of the rocks?)

GG had to wear sneakers into the water, according to GG RG went into the water barefoot. (LE – RG cut her foot but went in again?)

GG tells RG's mother that he got his sneakers wet searching for her daughter???

GG admits to drinking but says they were sober. (LE – has to wonder than how did he get so drunk between the time he was supposed to have been in the water and at the time they tried to question him?)

GG is asked if they were drinking at the bar. GG claims they did not order any drinks. (LE – They brought their drinks in with them. But did GG tell LE this?)

In video RG appears to be dressed to go out to dinner, makeup, hair down, etc. but GG said they had planned on going snorkeling. (LE – looking at the video LE has to wonder that she never changed into a suit even though she visited the bathroom twice?)

GG first claims the waters were getting rough, he signaled to RG by grabbing/tapping her foot to go back. (LE – confronted him with the weather report which stated the sea was very calm that day, mild currents.)

GG changes his story to his sneakers were weighing him down. (LE – note that he went into the water twice with sneakers and at 6pm he suddenly realizes his shoes are pulling him down from the weight??)

GG claims to have been swimming for a period of time in 10 foot of water. (LE – GG shows up on the video with his suit looking dry and his hair perfectly groomed. Actor reenactment you could see actor looked as if he had been swimming.)

Witnesses noticed a scratch only to be described as looking like a fingernail scratch on GG's neck/chin area. (LE – when asked if he had an argument with RG, GG responds he loved her and would not kill her.)

GG lying to ticket agent because he felt it was none of her business. (kind of speaks for itself)

RG's dress found thrown on the rocks a distance from the towels. (LE found this unusual. RG appears to have been a person who took time and care in her personal appearance and risking her favorite dress getting damaged does not seem logical when the car was right there??)

GG claims they were sunbathing in between going into the water. (LE – very late in the day, sun is low in the sky plus area is not great for sitting to sunbath.)

GG claims RG was going to get her extensions put in when she returned. (LE – statement from roommate said she had just done the extensions prior to leaving for Aruba and RG would have never exposed them to the seawater because of the expense and time involved.)

GG said when he left the restaurant it was to fill the cup and have a cigarette. (LE – at 3:57pm we see GG leaving with the cup. At 4pm he returns holding the cup up as if it contains liquid. They leave at approximately 4:13pm. GG is carrying a leftover's box and his cup, while RG is carrying her cup up as if she still has liquid in her cup.)

GG told LE he parked in front of the building. (LE – can see by the video that he parked in back which appears to be the side of the building.)

GG claims when confronted about the video that he parked on the side because of the shade. (LE – could be true if he had ice in the car.)

GG claims the car was out on the jetty in full sun for about 2 hours. (LE – GG brought out a leftover's box, parked in the shade while in the restaurant for less than ½ hour but leaves food in the car for over 2 hours in the heat and setting sun? Certainly no concerns about the shade now.)

Did RG insist on the box with the server because she expected to go back to the hotel and not snorkeling?? I would think/hope LE would have asked that question???

OT; Are you ready for the niners game? I was born in SF but was raised a Raiders fan. [ went to UC Berkeley] Anyway, today I am rooting with my family, who are diehard Niners' fans. GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!
:cheer::cheer::cheer::bigfight::woohoo::woohoo:

YES!!!

:woohoo:. . . . :woohoo: . . . . :woot:

So how far could you get in say 30mins driving?..and would the area be isolated?

If he drove up the eastern coastline past the prison it is very isolated. The pet cemetary is also in that area and although the report of spotting their white car there was never confirmed by LE the dogs were brought there to search. Did the NE people finally come forward and speak to LE??? We don't know but it does seem odd that LE brought the dogs in and searched that area. jmo

According to Niner's timeline, they did buy two bottles of Vodka - one on July 31st, and another on August 1st.

That's a lot of Vodka for two people drinking "just juice".

Anyone - is it common practice to BYOB to bars and parties there - likely because the cost of drinks is expensive? One liter of Cirroc Vodka, which is what the receipt was for, costs about $28.00 and would make about 30 drinks (32 ounces in a liter - most drinks use one ounce in a shot). That's a little under $1.00 per drink w/o the magic juice. I'm going to guess a vodka and anything in a bar would be about $4 or $5 each....

Sounds like they planned on getting tanked....and apparently did at the party!

This is just some ideas that have come into my mind, did GG have an accomplice?..He was last seen apparently beating RG near the dog cemetry, what if after the so called witnesses had gone, he handed her over to said accomplice in a semi conscious state and they threw her into the water?, would the currents on that part of the island take the body out to sea, a local would have more of an idea about that I would imagine.

GG said he never saw her coming out of the water, that part of his statement would then be true, and he may not have even seen her go in.If this was true and proven, the most he would be looking at would be a charge of assault. We know that some sad men get their kicks from hitting women don't we. And with his past record he must be a good planner, he is not stupid..

Anyway just throwing this idea into the pot, this is NOT my personal opinion, <modsnip>.

Open thoughts, or expansion of these thoughts would be welcomed just trying to look at it from another angle..:fence:

This is just some ideas that have come into my mind, did GG have an accomplice?..He was last seen apparently beating RG near the dog cemetry, what if after the so called witnesses had gone, he handed her over to said accomplice in a semi conscious state and they threw her into the water?, would the currents on that part of the island take the body out to sea, a local would have more of an idea about that I would imagine.

GG said he never saw her coming out of the water, that part of his statement would then be true, and he may not have even seen her go in.If this was true and proven, the most he would be looking at would be a charge of assault. We know that some sad men get their kicks from hitting women don't we. And with his past record he must be a good planner, he is not stupid..

<modsnip>

Open thoughts, or expansion of these thoughts would be welcomed just trying to look at it from another angle..:fence:

Taco Stein says this never happened
I will find the link later

The only mention of an accomplice was in National Enguirer

Apparently three fishermen said they never went in the water
I believe that is the reason a land search was done

According to Niner's timeline, they did buy two bottles of Vodka - one on July 31st, and another on August 1st.

That's a lot of Vodka for two people drinking "just juice".

Anyone - is it common practice to BYOB to bars and parties there - likely because the cost of drinks is expensive? One liter of Cirroc Vodka, which is what the receipt was for, costs about $28.00 and would make about 30 drinks (32 ounces in a liter - most drinks use one ounce in a shot). That's a little under $1.00 per drink w/o the magic juice. I'm going to guess a vodka and anything in a bar would be about $4 or $5 each....

Sounds like they planned on getting tanked....and apparently did at the party!

None of the places I have ever been allow you to bring your own bottle. They were at a beach party the first night so I think that was probably allowed because it open. If you were to go out on one of the sailing ships or a catamaran the drinks are included, open bar. So, yes, that is a lot of vodka. jmo

<modsnip>

T. Stein did claim at the time that no one had come forward to say they witnessed a beating at the pet cemetary. We also don't know who told the NE and it could have been someone who talked to a local and they claimed to have seen this, we just don't know. All we do know is they did search the pet cemetary with the dogs.

GG would not need an accomplice. He was quite capable of handling RG himself and if she were in a drugged state it would have been even easier for him to control her.

The currents on that side of the island are usually pretty strong. I have never seen anyone swimming from any of those beaches. So a current could have pulled her out if she went in there and also some of the divers were saying there are some underwater caves in those cliffs so her body could have been pulled into a cave and gotten caught up in there.

I just don't think she went into the water where he claims she did and where she did go in it was not her decision to do so. jmo

Anyway just throwing this idea into the pot, this is NOT my personal opinion, and therefore should not be a basis for any personal hit, readily arranged or otherwise, or also for abuse by PM's.

:seeya:

BBM-We dont tolerate personal hits and abuse PM's. If you find that a post is directed towards you, please alert it, dont respond and move on. If you or anyone receives abuse PM's please forward to a moderator and we will immediately take care of the sleuther who sent the PM.

If anyone is unclear of how to post, respond to a post or what the rules are, please read or re read TOS. Another option would be to contact an administrator or moderator.

Frankly, we receive a significant number of alerts on this case-it isnt hard imo to stick to responsible posting:
No Rumors
Please back up with a link when appropriate
Attack the POST not the POSTER.

TIA!

The currents on that side of the island are usually pretty strong. I have never seen anyone swimming from any of those beaches. So a current could have pulled her out if she went in there and also some of the divers were saying there are some underwater caves in those cliffs so her body could have been pulled into a cave and gotten caught up in there.

I just don't think she went into the water where he claims she did and where she did go in it was not her decision to do so. jmo

This is what i was thinking too, underwater caves ect, she could be so close yet so far, Do these caves ever get explored by diving clubs or organisations?

This is what i was thinking too, underwater caves ect, she could be so close yet so far, Do these caves ever get explored by diving clubs or organisations?

The officers combed through the vegetation around Sereoe Colorado for the remains of the missing woman, Robyn Gardner, or anything that might link her travel companion, Gary Giordano, to her disappearance.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44227...search-aruba-missing-us-woman-yields-nothing/

he hunt for an American tourist who vanished on a vacation in Aruba this month has lead to a warren-like, abandoned phosphate mine on the southern tip of the Caribbean island.

Dozens of firefighters and cops descended on the remote, labyrinthine quarry Friday, which has numerous cave-like entrances, in attempt to find missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/201...ba-disappearance-of-alabama-teenager-giordano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member