AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any couple or person who shows up at a hotel room to "adopt" a baby knows it's not a legal adoption.

We don't know for a fact that the couple went to the room...we don't know for a fact that there was a couple in the park...we don't even know if there was a couple...all we have is EJ's word and in my book, pardon my vernacular but it ain't worth a plug nickle.

It's possible and much more likely that she took the baby to an adoption agency and that the surrender of the baby to the adoptive couple took place in the adoption agency office. JMO

I don't see how anyone could possibly think that if someone hands you a baby and you walk away with him/her and keep him/her, that it is legal.

But to her way of thinking, she'd already done just that when she gave him to the Smith's from Dec. 9-18, and that seemed to have even been sanctioned by LE.

Remember, she even said 'everyone commended her for it"?

On an O/T note, my sister informed me today, that haveing a C-section means you have a 50% chance of death on the table:waitasec: she is about to have her 5th child. I wonder why some people have children?? Good thing she has "beat the odds" 3 times :doh:

I had a c-section with my last child and my daughter had a c-section with her first and will be having another c-section with her second in a few months. A person having a c-section does NOT have a 50% chance of dying on the table. Whoever gave your sister that statistic???? Janet[/QUOTE]

I just came on...what you are talking about...god bless you and your family...and those beautiful children born...what ever means!

It's possible she doesn't know who picked him up. Maybe her adoption attorney friend set it up? An underground type group?

I guess that just leaves me wondering why she didn't say something similar then? She obviously is just flat out refusing to say where he is anyway. She sure isn't worried about how stupid she sounds, or how bad it makes her sound...I mean what sounds worse than I left my baby with a couple in the park....have no clue who they are, but they approached me..blah, blah..

JMO, but about the only thing worse than giving Gabriel to some unknown people is the unthinkable...that she did exactly what she told Logan she did. Just :twocents:

But to her way of thinking, she'd already done just that when she gave him to the Smith's from Dec. 9-18, and that seemed to have even been sanctioned by LE.

Yeah... it may be fruitless to wonder who would take him or why, but it could be possible Elizabeth thought something entirely different

It did?! See, I thought that when she said she was commended for it, she meant by TPS...is that what you mean, or did LE tell her that?

Haven't been posting on here for awhile - nothing to me is leading anywhere in this case. IMO it is a matter of waiting Elizabeth out, unless someone else speaks up.
If little Gabe is deceased, his body is decomposing as we speak, and as the time goes on the more incriminating evidence disappears. Remember Caylee Anthony? She was so decomposed they could no longer pinpoint an exact cause of death - no Chloroform or strangulation marks could be discerned, and Casey had less evidence against her by waiting it out.
Feeling depressed about that gorgeous baby Gabriel - I want him to be found safe and sound.:(

I wasn't talking about Eliz - I meant the person on the 'receiving' end.

With Gabriel being just a baby and it being almost a month later, I highly doubt that any remains could be found. :( ..jmo though.. Even then, I wonder how many landfills could be possibilities?....

I'm with you smart blonde..it makes me feel sick to think about that likelihood ....:furious:
Unfortunately, I reached the conclusion that baby Gabriel was deceased a couple of weeks ago.

As much as I wish for him to be alive- actually ache for him to be alive-, and returned safe and happy to his daddy Logan, I know in my heart and head this won't be possible.

At this point, I will just be satisfied if they can recover his remains, so that Justice can be served in Gabriel's name.

I think it is a miracle that Caylee Anthony's remains were found, and if we can't get the ultimate miracle of a live Gabriel, I still pray for the recovery of his precious body, so that his daddy, and all those that love him can get some answers, and Gabriel can properly be laid to rest.

I know this is not a popular way of thinking on this thread, but it is truly how I feel.

Maybe EJ thought they saw nothing wrong with it since they (LE) left him there on the
9th.

It did?! See, I thought that when she said she was commended for it, she meant by TPS...is that what you mean, or did LE tell her that?

Well, lol, I was ASSuming it was not only the Smiths, but her more extended friends and family also, during those 10 days, and maybe she threw LE in there also for good measure 'cause they might have thought she was just cute as a bug and fawned all over her.

And I'm thinking she said "everyone commended me for it before" ?

Just ruminations. I do have an active imagination. Just trying to think of all scenarios, and think from her point of view.

Unfortunately, I reached the conclusion that baby Gabriel was deceased a couple of weeks ago.

As much as I wish for him to be alive- actually ache for him to be alive-, and returned safe and happy to his daddy Logan, I know in my heart and head this won't be possible.

At this point, I will just be satisfied if they can recover his remains, so that Justice can be served in Gabriel's name.

I think it is a miracle that Caylee Anthony's remains were found, and if we can't get the ultimate miracle of a live Gabriel, I still pray for the recovery of his precious body, so that his daddy, and all those that love him can get some answers, and Gabriel can properly be laid to rest.

I know this is not a popular way of thinking on this thread, but it is truly how I feel.

The longer this goes on the more I tend to agree with you. The police seem to be at a dead end. If he were alive someone, somewhere would have seen him by now. I am also concerned about EJ's detail of what she did with him. If she didn't do it she sure thought it through.

Isn't it time to start a new thread? I'm new and do not know how it is done - this one is getting really long:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail