Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
on piers morgan, Amanda states the child IS her daughter.
she said it to her grandma over the phone. we heard it through the phone. Amanda was not on Piers.

Had to bring this over --- what a great Good Samaritan!

I know this has been said over and over, but without internet today, I've been bursting at the seams to say it: WAY TO GO, CHARLES!

So often in the world we live in, bystanders won't get involved. "It's none of my business." "Someone else will help." Yes, Amanda screamed for help, but if no one had answered, nothing would have happened. Charles Ramsey acted without a moment's hesitation, even kicking in his own neighbor's door, without thinking twice.

And, Coldpizza, hope you feel better soon...

Belimom-so glad to see you here- what a great day....I, too, had no access to internet today at work-tonight i am celebrating. What a great day in America. What a great day in Cleveland Ohio, What great people/neighbors on Seymour Avenue. They wished they had actually seen more. Not their fault!

Did ya'll see the Guardian Angels Tribute to the family of Gina DeJesus? Driving their motorcycle and congregating near her father's home?
THAT is America folks.

Gina and Michelle were both in special education classes? I wonder if that's why they were targeted. And that makes me feel like Amanda was the "leader" and/or mother figure to all the girls. :-(

Could be but we really don't know why they were in SpEd. I'm a School Psychologist, and SpEd is a huge umbrella: speech/language, OT/PT, learning disabilities, emotional disturbance, other health impaired (OHI)... not just intellectually deficient (aka MR). Just had to put that out there.

Also, I have no idea what Michele's cause of disorientation is, but folks with nonverbal learning disabilities often have a tough time with directions and getting lost.

We really just don't know.

This link has a picture of Michelle from high school.

http://fox8.com/2013/05/07/michelle-knight-the-story-you-dont-know/

Im sorry but she "doesn't want to be let down" What in the WORLD! Your daughter has been missing for how long and your concerns are that she wont live up to your "expectations"? Sounds like Michele is better off without her "mother".

Sadly, I think Michele is going to need the most psychological treatment - sounds like she was a "prisoner" even before this.

on piers morgan, Amanda states the child IS her daughter.
she said it to her grandma over the phone. we heard it through the phone. Amanda was not on Piers.

Amanda is on Piers Morgan?

ETA that quote must have been updated as I quoted it. NVM.

Maybe it is Michelle who wants nothing to do with her mother. She lost her son because of a messy life when she was younger. Maybe it isnt the police not talking to Michelle's mother, maybe its Michelle.

Investigative reporter Carl Monday talked with a family member of Michelle who said that Michelle's mother let the family years ago, abandoning Michelle's younger brother in a dumpster.

Her brother, who was a twin, said he and his sister were products of an abusive home.

http://www.fox19.com/story/22184761/questions-still-remain-about-michelle-knights-disappearance

My heart aches for Michelle, I know she is an adult but I wish I could take her home and show her the love she didn't receive as a child and give her a safe, loving home to live in until she is ready to be on her own. She has endured so much. I hope that she can remain close to Gina and Amanda for strength and support.

Gina was still in hospital per CNN from Gina's sister

Anderson Cooper

Footage of Telephone conversation (from Grandma's home) between Amanda Berry & her Grandmother in TN:

Amanda: ...Yes, born on Christmas!

Amanda over phone with grandma :

ssys she's fine, she loves her, the little girl is her daughter.

i swear she says born on christmas! can someone else listen and tell...

Im but she "doesn't want to be let down" What in the WORLD! Your daughter has been missing for how long and your concerns are that she wont live up to your "expectations"? Sounds like Michele is better off without her "mother".

Sadly, I think Michele is going to need the most psychological treatment - sounds like she was a "prisoner" even before this.

I've read other interviews with Michelle's mother that made it it much clearer. "I don't want to be let down" refers to the possibility that this isn't really Michelle. She's gotten her hopes up before.

Amanda is on Piers Morgan?

ETA that quote must have been updated as I quoted it. NVM.

Her grandmother is recorded talking to Amanda on the phone and you hear Amanda speaking. The grandma said is that your daughter and she said yes.

Apologies I don't k ow how to paste links on this iPad thingamajig but I read that one of the men's daughter is in jail for killing her own baby :(

Michele was also there alone before the others arrived. I'm sure that taking the abuse in isolation had its own mental/emotional toll.

:(

we actually don't know if she was alone before them or not.

I feel so sad for Michelle, it's just heartbreaking and I'm praying that things can be straightened out for her and her family. I would like to think that if she disappeared today there would be a thread for her here and someone would be looking for her.

I've read other interviews with Michelle's mother that made it it much clearer. "I don't want to be let down" refers to the possibility that this isn't really Michelle. She's gotten her hopes up before.

have you read the rest about her mother? she may not deserve it.

Thanks Kat!

I cannot help thinking about the 4th one that was in the house that has not been recovered. Every part of my being is hoping that Ashley Summers (thread on WS) missing from the same area is alive and well somewhere. But who would the 4th one be then?

Those 3 are going away for a long, long time so they should just spill everything they know tomorrow.

I just signed on today a little while ago eleph. I haven't caught up yet. Are there WS members looking at the databases for a reported missing female in that area prior to 2002?

Amanda over phone with grandma :

ssys she's fine, she loves her, the little girl is her daughter.

i swear she says born on christmas! can someone else listen and tell...

(Amanda: Resiliency)

Anderson Cooper

Footage of Telephone conversation (from Grandma's home) between Amanda Berry & her Grandmother in TN:

okay, so not just me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members