Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ariel was (or had been) a school bus driver. IIRC he was finally terminated in 2012. Could Amanda, Gina and Michelle have lived on his route?

There also seems to be more than just Ashley Summers missing from the area - I think I saw 3 others. Could they now possibly find these other 3 missing in the other brother's house?

OMG - just now on Anderson Cooper - CNN - they are saying that Castro would leave the house and lay in wait to see if any of the girls would try to get out. If they did - he would beat them horribly. That could have been what those young girls saw - the ones from Piers Morgan that said they saw a naked woman and Castro in the backyard.

On AC360 - they also just said that there were multiple pregnancies throughout the years and that the women were beaten in the stomach to cause miscarriages.

This is just a horrible horrible crime. These women and their families will be in my prayers.

JMHO

Right. when i was a teenager i wldn not hVe been able to process wat i saw either. so they told their mom, wether it was 2 hrs later or 2 weeks later. I thnk IF anyone dropped the ball it was the mom not the teenage girls. Mom just emphasized that the teens shld have called and i disagree.

sorry for horrible spelling, not on computer

Agree. I find that the mother of the teens acted irresponsibly in not calling. Police would have come out and the teens could have told their story. Shame on that mother!

have you read the rest about her mother? she may not deserve it.

Just what's been posted here. It certainly sounds as if she isn't going to be in the running for mother-of-the-year any time soon. I think police would have made every effort to contact her if Michelle had wanted them to.

When Mr. Ramsey says 2 little girls came out do u thnk he thought the petite (even before being malnourished) Michelle(4' 11") was a child too?

Ramsey on CNN on Anderson Cooper has said very clearly that every day Ariel let the little girls out into the backyard for a couple of hours to play. LITTLE GIRLSSSSSS. As in, not just one. Yet, only Amanda and Gina and Michelle and Amanda's 6 year old daughter have been rescued. I pray that the thing that prompted Amanda to do such a brave thing and yell for help was not something to explain who this other littler girl was, and why she didn't get rescued too.

Apologies I don't k ow how to paste links on this iPad thingamajig but I read that one of the men's daughter is in jail for killing her own baby :(

No, she slit the baby's throat. The child recovered fully and is living with her father.

Apologies I don't k ow how to paste links on this iPad thingamajig but I read that one of the men's daughter is in jail for killing her own baby :(

She didn't kill her, just tried to. The girl survived. The links are early on in the first thread.

I just signed on today a little while ago eleph. I haven't caught up yet. Are there WS members looking at the databases for a reported missing female in that area prior to 2002?

Ashley Summers is missing from the same area and there is a WS thread for her. WSers tied Amanda, Gina and Ashley's disappearance together years ago meaning they thought the cases were linked.

Ramsey on CNN on Anderson Cooper has said very clearly that every day Ariel let the little girls out into the backyard for a couple of hours to play. LITTLE GIRLSSSSSS. As in, not just one. Yet, only Amanda and Gina and Michelle and Amanda's 6 year old daughter have been rescued. I pray that the thing that prompted Amanda to do such a brave thing and yell for help was not something to explain who this other littler girl was, and why she didn't get rescued too.

Maybe the other girl is his grandchild?

Anxiously waiting someone to start a timeline of activity - ie., reports - molestation - family interaction - missing person reports, etc., -- If no one wants to I could but I would need help with dates and info

another vote for hearing "born on Christmas". so Amanda had at least one good Christmas in captivity

on Fox News, they now have Michelle's photo
the neighbor said the little girl played with his girl in the park; he had no idea she lived in that house. just interviewed on Greta

Just what's been posted here. It certainly sounds as if she isn't going to be in the running for mother-of-the-year any time soon. I think police would have made every effort to contact her if Michelle had wanted them to.

Yes, sad but someone posted here (thanks) that Michelle's twin brother went to visit her. Maybe she will have someone. If Michelle was pregnant at 17 and then SS took her son(?) he is 15(about) somewhere....sad

Ariel was (or had been) a school bus driver. IIRC he was finally terminated in 2012. Could Amanda, Gina and Michelle have lived on his route?

There also seems to be more than just Ashley Summers missing from the area - I think I saw 3 others. Could they now possibly find these other 3 missing in the other brother's house?

OMG - just now on Anderson Cooper - CNN - they are saying that Castro would leave the house and lay in wait to see if any of the girls would try to get out. If they did - he would beat them horribly. That could have been what those young girls saw - the ones from Piers Morgan that said they saw a naked woman and Castro in the backyard.

On AC360 - they also just said that there were multiple pregnancies throughout the years and that the women were beaten in the stomach to cause miscarriages.

This is just a horrible horrible crime. These women and their families will be in my prayers.

JMHO

What I'm about to type sounds horrible, but it's what I suspect happened. I believe Ariel did take the girls outside on leashes and made them crawl on all fours like a dog. I think he liked to humilate them, and he probably made them relieve themselves on the lawn, like a dog would. It's been reported that bondage items were found in the house - often times bondage is a method used to humilate and control the victim (or the willing participant in some cases).

The parents of the girls who witnessed the naked woman in the yard probably thought it was some kind of kinky sex play.

Amanda probably saw an opportunity to escaoe WITH her daughter and maybe she never had that chance before.

Hopefully it's that and not another little one that is no longer with us.

I just caught that too! TWO little girls - played in the backyard with Castro's two little dogs - everyone in the neighborhood thought they were Castro's grandchildren. Ok - Amanda's little girl (6) - but who was the other little girl?

Charles just told Anderson Cooper, when asked about any reward or if the FBI had said anything about a reward - he told him - give the reward to the girls. He said "I've got a job" and even showed his paycheck. Said - give the reward to the girls.

What a stand-up all American guy! I say put him on the cover of Time this week as a true American hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMHO

Anxiously waiting someone to start a timeline of activity - ie., reports - molestation - family interaction - missing person reports, etc., -- If no one wants to I could but I would need help with dates and info

Yes, that would be interesting to see all laid out.

Personally, I am wondering if there were events in Ariel's life that line up with his abducting each of the women.

While there is nothing (apparently) linking any of the Castro's to Ashley Summers, she disappeared in 2007....same year that Castro's daughter slashed her baby's throat. Totally MOO and just something that caught my attention.

JMHO

More than just Ashley missing from that area? Do we have threads on WS for them - there is one for Ashley.

I am almost fearful to hear what else may come out of all of this - these are very evil men.

Gina's uncle was interviewed last night and commented on how thin she looked and that she didn't look healthy. I wonder if she is the one still in hospital>

And, if the girls have been malnourished, they will have to progress slowly diet wise to avoid complications.

WTH were the police doing? 4 or more girls go missing from the very same BLOCK??? What on earth were they investigating/doing for 10 years? My question is literal. We should be given access to what they investigated, when and how.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member