2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

Thanks for the running commentary everyone. I'm at work tonight and couldn't watch. Probably a good thing since I would want to pull an Elvis on my plasma if I had.

IMO, the only way the DT would put ICA on the stand is IF she were exempt from being crossed...which would NEVER happen. She's a loose canon, I say put her lying rear end on. JA and LDB would have a field day with her. I think the word lied would come up every 2 seconds. JMO.

Could you imagine how long ICA :liar: would be if it grew everytime she said a lie :crazy:

I agree. I'm now pretty convinced that this theory is now #1 on the defense "go-to" list.

As disgusting as it is, I keep thinking about Roy Kronk, Jesse Grund, Amy Huzienga and all the other lives they ruined trying to make their SODDI theory fit. I guess what I am saying is if they still want to go the SODDI route, it might as well be one of their own they put under the bus. Sorry if that offends anyone, but I just feel they all inflicted enough pain on innocent bystanders trying to do the right thing, that well...it should be someone WILLING to do it.

George takes over the martyr role from Cindy for a while I guess.

Sorry to tell George, but it won't fly anyway. It is a lost cause.

eta: I guess that would make Casey a martyr too since she is willing to sit in jail for 3 years covering for dear old Dad.
Oh gag me. That part is completely unbelievable!

I think the jury may find it repugnant that they are trying to blame the father.

I don't know if I'm going crazy or not... just worked a 12 hour shift and I thought there was a post that said this thread was closing.:waitasec:

Well... now it's gone and I'm confused. :floorlaugh:

I noticed that too. I hope they don't close it for a couple of days at least. So people who web watch it can contribute. JMO

That's new. When did she tell Cindy this? I've only heard George state that Casey told him they would be spending the night with Zanny.

That information is very critical imo because Casey made plans with TL for that night and we know Caylee wasn't welcome there. What did she plan on doing with Caylee?

BBM - I was not aware that Caylee was not welcome there. I have not ever heard this before. Explain please.

Could you imagine how long ICA :liar: would be if it grew everytime she said a lie :crazy:

In her case I think it's actually her hair that grows from lies. See how long it is now?:innocent:

At one point KC told Cindy that she was in Jacksonville with Jeffery Hopkins (the fake one-not the real one) maybe planning on moving in together. That's the only time I remember her talking about an old friend. Other than that-KC was working and Caylee was with the "nanny" - oh and there was that time she was helping Zanny out in Tampa cause Zanny had been in an accident and was in the hospital!:banghead:

I do remember Cindy saying that Casey went away with Caylee to "bond" and that she was jealous because she thought that all three of them could have "bonded." Cindy was saying she would have taken time off of work to go with them, etc... it was in one of the many media interviews... if I remember correctly?

I think the whole Jacksonville story was part of the "bonding" story because Cindy said she would have liked to go to Jacksonville with them... probably to tell Casey's new boyfriend, Jeff Hopkins, that Casey was a sociopath!

BBM - I was not aware that Caylee was not welcome there. I have not ever heard this before. Explain please.

If I remember correctly, Tony told Casey that his apartment (college kids, drinking, smoking pot, etc...) wasn't the best place for a baby! I don't blame him either. At least he was thinking about what was best for Caylee!

After watching the show I think the DT is going to claim accident,then KC panics and doesn't know what to do,scared of telling her mom,so makes it look like a kidnapping.Young and scared.They are looking for a Mary Winkler jury,convicted of a much lesser offence.I don't think they're going to get their wish,the only thing they might get is LWOP instead of the DP.

In her case I think it's actually her hair that grows from lies. See how long it is now?:innocent:

Maybe she thinks she can escape with it like in a fairytail. After all she does live in her own delusional world IMO of course :crazy:

Wow. He said it. He actually said there is a VERY compelling reason for her to have waited 31 days. Can't WAIT. It doesn't really match up with the fact that Cindy was the one who reported Caylee missing, and Casey did not decide anything, it was decided for her by Cindy. I cannot believe attorneys are allowed to spew this filth from their mouths.

I bet that statement was made to 48 Hours BEFORE the 2 DT's mental health experts got pulled from the witness list this week. Going to be tough to get ICA's supposed "compelling reason" out now.

That's new. When did she tell Cindy this? I've only heard George state that Casey told him they would be spending the night with Zanny.

That information is very critical imo because Casey made plans with TL for that night and we know Caylee wasn't welcome there. What did she plan on doing with Caylee?

I think when Cindy said Casey had met up with friends she hadn't seen in a while, she wasn't necessarily referring to the night of June 15/16, but to that entire month following. The whole thing about Jeff in Jacksonville, he was the old friend she was allegedly getting together with.

I didn't notice any new video, did anyone see something they hadn't seen before? One picture i don't recall ever seeing was Caylee sitting with a baby doll inside what looked like the baby doll's crib, a toy crib. I don't recall seeing that one before.

ETA: Sorry Essies, I see you answered about Jacksonville before I hit the post button, thanks!

I agree with others that they are showing new video of Caylee. I wonder what the Anthonys got in compensation for them. Explains Cindy's make-over. CBS undoubtedly cleaned her up for the show.
I saw those new photos and videos and knew right away how CA is able to afford her make-over.

After watching the show I think the DT is going to claim accident,then KC panics and doesn't know what to do,scared of telling her mom,so makes it look like a kidnapping.Young and scared.They are looking for a Mary Winkler jury,convicted of a much lesser offence.I don't think they're going to get their wish,the only thing they might get is LWOP instead of the DP.

Phone call from Casey to the Anthony home after being arrested: not verbatim:

Kristina: (sobbing) Casey, you have to tell me if something happened to Caylee. If something happened to Caylee (sobbing harder), Casey, I'll DIE. I'll DIE!

Casey: Oh wow! Calling you guys? A waste... a huge waste!

LATER in the phone call:

Kristina: I'm on your side. You family is behind you 100%...

Casey: No they're not. No one in my own family is on my side. All they care about is Caylee. All they care about is getting Caylee back.

NEEDLE meet ARM!

Casey would rather face the death penalty then admit an accident... Makes no sense... :waitasec: She is so scared of her parents that she would rather they go through a trial where she is facing homocide charges then admit an accident.... Makes no sense... :waitasec: She made an accident look like a murder... Makes no sense... :waitasec: Geez this is crazy!!!!

It's likely that Casey would not admit to an accident that was due to criminal negligence or reckless endangerment, but I agree with comments here and in the accident theory thread that Beach linked for us, that an accident theory would necessitate Casey taking the stand at trial.

Phone call from Casey to the Anthony home after being arrested: not verbatim:

Kristina: (sobbing) Casey, you have to tell me if something happened to Caylee. If something happened to Caylee (sobbing harder), Casey, I'll DIE. I'll DIE!

Casey: Oh wow! Calling you guys? A waste... a huge waste!

LATER in the phone call:

Kristina: I'm on your side. You family is behind you 100%...

Casey: No they're not. No one in my own family is on my side. All they care about is Caylee. All they care about is getting Caylee back.

NEEDLE meet ARM!

:clap:

JB said the trial will begin May 9th but just yesterday he was whining about there was not enough time to pick a jury.

The trial actually starts on the 16th, right? The 9th is when jury selection starts... or am I confused?

Unbelievable!! I haven't been back to the ICA threads in a long, long time. There's just too many threads and it seems to go in 40levin directions and I can't keep up. But I'm appalled that ICA would allow her father to be a target to save her own skin.

Was probably her idea. If she murdered her 2 year old daughter I doubt she would have a problem implicating anyone.

It's likely that Casey would not admit to an accident that was due to criminal negligence or reckless endangerment, but I agree with comments here and in the accident theory thread that Beach linked for us, that an accident theory would necessitate Casey taking the stand at trial.

Hi Elfie!! :seeya:

What would be some examples of "an accident that was due to criminal negligence or reckless endangerment" that would pertain to this case? Just curious... TIA

Her :liar: may not grow every time she tells a lie....but apparently her hair does!

ETA: Jinx, MD Mommy!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back