Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife asked me to post this:

KC drugs Caylee...puts her in trunk alive...goes to party...unsavory(gangster-type) friend catches mom stealing from him...takes kid (still alive)...forces mom to dispose of another body...bad guy(s) hold Caylee til mom pays them back.

Good movie plot, but never happened............Caylee's hair and scalp with death rings would not be in the trunk. It would be someone else's hair with death rings. The ONE thing LE has been emphatic about is it IS CAYLEE'S hair and there WERE death rings..............they have never waivered on that one.

Or:

Casey killed Caylee and put her body in the trunk.

I agree but am not convinced yet GA didn't have something to do with it and all these other tales from her and her psycho family are nothing but distractions to throw off LE.

I am on the fence about her being dead or alive. Most people are so fast to judge with the assumption that someone is a bad person. I am NOT defending KC in any way. I know she is a Liar, I know she has mental issues. I guess I choose to be naive and think there is a glimmer of hope that of all of the crappy things she has done, that killing the only person who loved her no matter what is not one of them.

I believe the hair evidence diminishes the probability of that theory. I believe they have a LOT more evidence in this case, and I agree she may have been molested in the past, because the molestation unit is involved. I believe there is a LOT we are not privy to YET.

OH, I believe you are right about that!!

I second that..I really think its inevitible...KC will turn on Cindy..The respective attorneys will work on defending thier "Clients: and this fiasco is going to get even more absurd.........of course that doesnt guarentee the "truth", but it sure will be fascinarting..(in a sick sort of way).

I wish they would find this precious little girl..

...further...George lists the address for Global Security Partners as his employer. I haven't heard what his job responsiblities were. Was he on a fixed schedule yet? Was he in a position to be mobile w/o causing suspicion? I haven't seen any information on George's location being fixed by another witness 7/15 after the car pick-up. He seems to vanish except for the intermittent calls to/from family members.

IIRC...........George started that job July 15th and was not working previously. Then he said on TV he was fired.

My suspicions have always led me right back to George on the day Caylee disappeared. He said her and Casey were there, but we only have his word for it. Even Casey has not said that.

We KNOW that Caylee was with Cindy at the nursing home and her mother's on that Sunday..........but no one has accounted for the next morning except George. Cindy said she heard "them" in the bedroom before she left for work, but Casey (according to Tony and his roomate) spent that night at Tony's. Cindy said she tucked "them" in the night before...........bull crap.......Casey was not even there.

How do we KNOW that Casey ever came home that day at all?

Call me an idiot. But what is a molestation unit?

It is a unit with the sheriff's department which specializes in molestation and abuse. They have their own detectives who are accustomed to dealing with small children. I have noticed their detectives have been involved in this since day one too. I have wondered if they had been called in before any of this came out. That information would be sealed except to LE because of the child.

Forgive me if this has already been addressed but what about the fact the Goerge is "retired LE". Do we know any details of this..Does it really make sense that a guy as young as George would retire from LE and then work as a security guard to make ends meet and go broke in the process? I have wondered about his work history.

Forgive me if this has already been addressed but what about the fact the Goerge is "retired LE". Do we know any details of this..Does it really make sense that a guy as young as George would retire from LE and then work as a security guard to make ends meet and go broke in the process? I have wondered about his work history.

According to Cindy's brother Rick - he was NOT retired. He lost his job with the Ohio Sheriff's dept for some reason unknown even to the family. He then went to work for two more companies and filed workman comp claims on both of them. He said he was hurt on both jobs. One was a pest control company.

It's been posted on another thread here that in FL the child abuse and molestation depts. are one unit. Casey is facing child abuse charges, for negligence I believe.

According to Cindy's brother Rick - he was NOT retired. He lost his job with the Ohio Sheriff's dept for some reason unknown even to the family. He then went to work for two more companies and filed workman comp claims on both of them. He said he was hurt on both jobs. One was a pest control company.

That makes more sense..I wish people would stop referring to him as "retired LE"..It makes him sound more important than he is/was.

It's been posted on another thread here that in FL the child abuse and molestation depts. are one unit. Casey is facing child abuse charges, for negligence I believe.

They have different detectives though and that is why I have been curious about both of the detectives being involved. My question has been has there been any prior investigations done about Caylee? I tend to think there has.

I second that..I really think its inevitible...KC will turn on Cindy..The respective attorneys will work on defending thier "Clients: and this fiasco is going to get even more absurd.........of course that doesnt guarentee the "truth", but it sure will be fascinarting..(in a sick sort of way).

I wish they would find this precious little girl..

I believe they all FOUR better get separate attorneys because everyone is going to turn on the others before it is over.

They have different detectives though and that is why I have been curious about both of the detectives being involved. My question has been has there been any prior investigations done about Caylee? I tend to think there has.

Turbo........can you remember what radio station you heard about the other day where the Univ. of Tenn. was coming back to Orlando?

Does anyone remember George stating there was "cleaning fluid" in the trunk of the car? There are some industrial cleaning solvents that use Methyl Chloroform?

http://oehha.ca.gov/air/chronic_rels/pdf/71556.pdf
See section III - Major Uses And Sources.

I do remember that...........I wondered about his statement at the time being strange.........I wondered if he found the chloroform and was trying to cover up in case some had spilled.

And any blood money they have collected so far can go straight to defending themselves. Not that Im glad they have the money for a defense but it sort of poetic justice that the family struggling for money comes in to money after such a tragic nightmare and has to use it on thier defense.. KARMA...there wont be anything left!

Turbo........can you remember what radio station you heard about the other day where the Univ. of Tenn. was coming back to Orlando?

No....because I had a rental car and was just listening to the station the car was set on. They started out telling about a murder trial of some guy who shot a teenager who was sleeping with his teacher wife and then went into it about the forensic team. I thought about calling UT, but thought they would not likely give out that information if it was not supposed to be released yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member