TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
While this is a possibility, I hope not. If it wasn't for their help, AM would have never been able to murder a mother and daughter and kidnap two innocent children.
They were willing accomplices and co-conspired in this senseless and horrific crime.

As I stated previously, it may be that she was just to deliver the Uhaul or help them the next morning. She may have been thrown into the whole situation once she arrived and had no clue. I may be wrong....and she was complicit from the beginning...if so, she'll pay.

I was upset when "paying the rent" was released, but if she was afraid and had been threatened by AM, etc...and she was a DV victim with mental issues then all those things should taken into consideration when sentencing her. Many will be interviewed about her character, imo.

Methinks that is because her 15 minutes are up and her elaborations may be about to be exposed. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She seemed pretty upset that TM is now going to be the only one charged with Murder, the only one to have to face the music in court. Perhaps she thought if AM was captured alive they would reduce her sisters charges. SORRY! Not gonna fly! TM is just as culpable.

If these two little girls have different dads...are they going to be split up?

Excuse me if this was discussed, there is no way to catch up here...

No. I think Bain adopted the older two.

And we are back. As all of this comes together, I think we'll be able to identify some things that were overlooked by various individuals. These will probably be things that, had they been noticed/investigated, may have changed the events of the past two weeks. There's lots of speculation out there. I'm not going to get into that. But here are some facts.

1. JoAnn posted on a forum during the summer of 2009 to say that she had a court date that involved one of her daughters. Apparently, this was not the first court date. That court stuff may or may not be pertinent to the events surrounding Adam Mayes.

2. The Bain family was comfortable enough with Adam Mayes to allow him access to their home and children.

http://http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Records-Show-Mayes-Investigated-for-Child-Abuse-in-2010-151031895.html

This could have been prevented! Read what the local Jackson TN newspaper reported today. He had been investigated for molestation charges and accused of possessing child *advertiser censored*! From what I read, it looks like his sister is the one that reported him. This might just be supposition, but could it be the same sister that was once married to GB? The same sister that called the brother in NC about the same time?

And we are back. As all of this comes together, I think we'll be able to identify some things that were overlooked by various individuals. These will probably be things that, had they been noticed/investigated, may have changed the events of the past two weeks. There's lots of speculation out there. I'm not going to get into that. But here are some facts.

1. JoAnn posted on a forum during the summer of 2009 to say that she had a court date that involved one of her daughters. Apparently, this was not the first court date. That court stuff may or may not be pertinent to the events surrounding Adam Mayes.

2. The Bain family was comfortable enough with Adam Mayes to allow him access to their home and children.

Was Gary Bain aware of Mayes 'assertion' to relatives that he was the 2 younger girls father?

He believed there are his children. So I didn't think he was going to kill them. Of course you never know.

Actually, a lady named Bobbi Booth said that her sister said that Adam said that he believed the kids to be his. Not quite a fact.

And since Joann's best friend states she was not having an affair with Mayes and likely only met him in 2009, after her girls were born, I'm going with Mayes was just a creep and a nut.

And can I just say:

THANK GOD THE BABIES ARE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!

I was out when the news broke and did not hear until an hour ago! When I tried to post but the website went "poof"for a while!!!!

Wow - I guess we will all sleep a little better tonight! I really did not expect to hear these sweethearts were still living. Thank God... now, they need whatever the best help to offer them is.

I have to share - I was out and about when all this happened, and my sweet old dad heard it on the news. He called me and screamed THE KIDNAPPER IS DEAD! :) Ah, the father of a websleuther....

Was Gary Bain aware of Mayes 'assertion' to relatives that he was the 2 younger girls father?
An even better question is was he aware of Mayes being investigated by DHS in Tennessee for allegations that he was molesting the youngest child?

I'm blown away that Mayes killed Jo Ann & Adrienne on the Bain property. I can understand the angle that he felt he was 2 younger girls father - but wtf? Why murder?

Bobbi Both isn't the only who who claimed he believed they were his children. And for being a weird creepy guy, he sure was allowed a lot of access to these children, allowed to take them to his home, overnight visits, summer visits. If he had no connection to this children whatsoever, why did he have so much access to them?

http://http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Records-Show-Mayes-Investigated-for-Child-Abuse-in-2010-151031895.html

This could have been prevented! Read what the local Jackson TN newspaper reported today. He had been investigated for molestation charges and accused of possessing child *advertiser censored*! From what I read, it looks like his sister is the one that reported him. This might just be supposition, but could it be the same sister that was once married to GB? The same sister that called the brother in NC about the same time?

There is an extra http:// in the link above.

Here is a workable link: http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Re...igated-for-Child-Abuse-in-2010-151031895.html

If these two little girls have different dads...are they going to be split up?

Excuse me if this was discussed, there is no way to catch up here...

If the 12 yr old wasn't legally adopted, I do wonder. It could be a problem...
I know it's said the older 2 were adopted by Bain, but I never could find it specifically in MSM OR on the biological father's FB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member