For those who refute the prosecution's theory, what are your alternate theories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all due respect did you follow this case? There are many things you have questioned that I can pick apart. JTF has been on this since day 1 and he is very insightful and is the one to ask for any MY/JY questions.

I only found out about it after watching a show on ID about it. Too much of the evidence they showed on there didn't make sense and that's why I started looking into it.

Someone posted the two trials in the other thread, so I will look into those when I have more time.

I'm the type of person who would rather see ten guilty men walk free rather than one innocent man spend a day behind bars. There were too many holes in the prosecution.
God forbid proving my innocence relies on a pair of shoes I owned three years ago being requested for evidence.

Sent from my SCH-I545

I can't edit my post..... "...proving my innocence..." not 'providing'

Sent from my SCH-I545

** edited for space**

jova - can you tell me which ID show this case was on please? TIA :)

No, I'm sorry. I deleted it from my DVR and a search on Google and the ID website reveal nothing. I know that's where I first heard the case though, and will comment if they show a rerun

Sent from your mom's smartphone

This is one case I never was completely sure of!! Too many things had to go right with JY's trip and the fact there was a car sighting at the home in the early am hours. I think this one could have went either way.

No, I'm sorry. I deleted it from my DVR and a search on Google and the ID website reveal nothing. I know that's where I first heard the case though, and will comment if they show a rerun

no problem - thanks for checking. I did a search too and didn't find anything. I think there was a 20/20 or Dateline or 48 hours shortly after the verdict...but have never seen it portrayed on one of the other ID shows.

For me, I followed this case closely from the very beginning. I'm thoroughly convinced of his guilt. I hope his appeal is denied.

For me, I followed this case closely from the very beginning. I'm thoroughly convinced of his guilt. I hope his appeal is denied.

What convinces you of that though? The timeline doesn't add up, and IF he did do it, there's too many things that would've had to happen perfectly timed, and he'd have to take his daughter to another location to wash her off.

What convinces you of that though? The timeline doesn't add up, and IF he did do it, there's too many things that would've had to happen perfectly timed, and he'd have to take his daughter to another location to wash her off.Sent from your mom's smartphone

BBM

Not really. have you even read about this trial? If so, you would know that she wasn't completly clean. CY had red stains on her fingernails and toenails. He could have easily cleaned her up with baby wipes and took that with him wehn he took his bloody clothes and murder weapon. If you look on WRAL and see the crime scene pics, you can see someone had trashbags out and they were left on the kitchen counter. Someone was in a hurry. Who would know were they were besides a resident of that home? My mom watches my boys at my house and still has to ask where stuff is. JY is guilty and I hope his appeal is denied. His alibi is laughable and he got what he deserved. Just 5 years too late.

BBM

Not really. have you even read about this trial? If so, you would know that she wasn't completly clean. CY had red stains on her fingernails and toenails. He could have easily cleaned her up with baby wipes and took that with him wehn he took his bloody clothes and murder weapon. If you look on WRAL and see the crime scene pics, you can see someone had trashbags out and they were left on the kitchen counter. Someone was in a hurry. Who would know were they were besides a resident of that home? My mom watches my boys at my house and still has to ask where stuff is. JY is guilty and I hope his appeal is denied. His alibi is laughable and he got what he deserved. Just 5 years too late.

How would baby wipes keep her clothes totally free of blood? SS identified the pj's CY wore to bed as the same as what she was wearing when found. MF described her as "shockingly clean." CY was alone with her mother's body for many hours yet she only had red stains on her nails? That doesn't make any sense.

CY's pajamas did have little blood splotches on them. It was not very visible due to the pattern on the pink PJ's, but IIRC, there was some of MY's blood on those PJ's.

CY's pajamas did have little blood splotches on them. It was not very visible due to the pattern on the pink PJ's, but IIRC, there was some of MY's blood on those PJ's.

The PJs were washed, but no laundry was done there. So someone took the girl, washed her and her pajamas, then brought her back. That doesn't fit into the timeline.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The PJs were washed, but no laundry was done there. So someone took the girl, washed her and her pajamas, then brought her back. That doesn't fit into the timeline.

CY saw her daddy kill her mommy. Don't ya think if someone else was there she would have told the Young's?

C'mon they kept her away from the Fisher's forever. Obvisously there was a reason why. If anyone else besides JY had been there the Young's would have blasted that from the mountain tops of Brevard! Please stop referring to MF as having anything to do with her sister's murder. That's rude. The real killer is behind bars where he will stay!

CY saw her daddy kill her mommy. Don't ya think if someone else was there she would have told the Young's?

C'mon they kept her away from the Fisher's forever. Obvisously there was a reason why. If anyone else besides JY had been there the Young's would have blasted that from the mountain tops of Brevard! Please stop referring to MF as having anything to do with her sister's murder. That's rude. The real killer is behind bars where he will stay!

CY never said that. She never mentioned a name. And MF was never investigated. JY was the only one ever investigated. I was just throwing out an alternative theory.
Who else had the time and the means to commit the crime?

JY did not have the time to drive back to his house, murder his wife, take himself and his daughter to another location to clean up and do laundry, all without getting a drop of blood in his vehicle, return to his house, drug his daughter, and then make it back to the hotel and check out. The fuel receipts don't add up to the gas mileage.

On top of that, the decisions from the civil court hearings shouldn't have been presented as evidence against him in the second trial.

Please provide a link or source for the fact stated "the PJs were washed." I recall no such thing.

Please provide a link or source for the fact stated "the PJs were washed." I recall no such thing.

I'm looking, but from what I can find is the pajamas were visibly clean, but chemical testing for blood was found on the legs and butt. Did she sit down in the blood? http://youtu.be/TZpBxt2lc84

Edit: I don't see how the clothes could test positive for blood, but not have any blood visible unless they were cleaned.

CY never said that. She never mentioned a name. And MF was never investigated. JY was the only one ever investigated. I was just throwing out an alternative theory.
Who else had the time and the means to commit the crime?

JY did not have the time to drive back to his house, murder his wife, take himself and his daughter to another location to clean up and do laundry, all without getting a drop of blood in his vehicle, return to his house, drug his daughter, and then make it back to the hotel and check out. The fuel receipts don't add up to the gas mileage.

On top of that, the decisions from the civil court hearings shouldn't have been presented as evidence against him in the second trial.

BBM

Bolonga!! MF was investigated and she cooperated from the get go with LEO. Again, as I have asked before, please go back to 2006 and read everything you can on this case. I have been with this since the begininng and even attended trial in Raleigh. JY commited this crime and he is where he belongs.

The fuel is easily explained.......he paid cash in King, NC!

Can we please let Michelle Marie Fisher Young and sweet baby Rylan RIP! Justice was served!

BBM

Bolonga!! MF was investigated and she cooperated from the get go with LEO. Again, as I have asked before, please go back to 2006 and read everything you can on this case. I have been with this since the begininng and even attended trial in Raleigh. JY commited this crime and he is where he belongs.

The fuel is easily explained.......he paid cash in King, NC!

Can we please let Michelle Marie Fisher Young and sweet baby Rylan RIP! Justice was served!

http://youtu.be/--Olb3pkoLw
Even if he bought gas there, it wasn't a full tank. And if he did it, why would he blow a meticulously planned and calculated down to the minute murder to argue with a gas station attendant?

The only evidence presented at the second trial not in the first trial was the civil trial rulings and the daycare worker's testimony. Neither should've been used as evidence against him.

JLY has anger and impulse issues. Why did he throw a remote control device at his pregnant wife? (that's in testimony, btw).

He had no idea how thorough LE would be, that they would literally go to the gas stations on his alleged route and follow up to that level. Most spousal killers never think anyone will care about or take the investigation to the level they often do, because in the killer's mind his/her spouse is worthless and not important.

Well surprise! LE often does go the extra mile (pun intended) and they do use resources and they will track down leads and talk to people.

Jason wasn't expecting to have to go inside any gas station; that was definitely not part of his "meticulous" plan. He didn't know this gas station turns off the pumps and a customer can only pay by cash inside at that time of the early morning (5:30am-ish). Guess his meticulous plan wasn't so meticulous afterall. He encountered an unknown situation where he either had to go inside and pay cash OR use his credit card. He had to get gas by that point.

Well he certainly couldn't use his credit card and after 3 attempts to turn on the pump he had no choice. He was pizzed off by that. And he snapped at someone he thought was "no one," threw his $20 bill at her, left without getting his $5 change back (which no one ever does normally). And she remembered him. She remembered how he treated her because in her 5 months of working at the station, that is not how customers treated her except for one time when a drunk woman came storming into the station. (this is all in testimony, btw).

Jason and his temper went off that morning and he got himself noticed. Not only was he noticed, but the gas station attendant knew that this guy was driving a light colored SUV and had pulled to the furthest gas pump from the office. She noticed his vehicle too and was able to relay that factoid to cops without anyone prompting her (again, this is in testimony).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow