GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a $100K bond because he is guilty of a Class F Felony.

From the NC Sex Offender Program:

A sex offender who is required to register and who does any of the following is guilty of a Class F felony:

(1) fails to register;

(2) fails to notify the last registering sheriff of a change of address;

(3) fails to return a verification notice;

(4) forges or submits under false pretenses the required information or verification notices;

(5) fails to inform the registering sheriff of enrollment or termination of enrollment as a
student; or

(6) fails to inform the registering sheriff of employment at an institution of higher education or termination of employment at an institution of higher education.

(N.C. Gen. Stat. § 14-208.11(a))

If a sex offender violates registration requirements, the probation officer, parole officer, or any other law-enforcement officer who is aware of the violation must immediately arrest the sex offender or seek an order for his or her arrest. (N.C. Gen. Stat. § 14-208.11(a1))

Also - alot of SO's are required to register for 10 years. Mr. Nick is a LIFETIME RSO. In that he was determined to be:

An offender who is a recidivist, who is convicted of an aggravated offense, or who is classified as a sexually violent predator must maintain registration for his or her life.
(N.C. Gen. Stat. § 14-208.23)

O/T - rest well andalso.. speedy recovery to you!

Nick is considered a violent sexual predator.

People at the bar did not know this . Now that they do I wonder if they are reflecting over the Nick they think they know and the one who attacked a neighbors 5 year old

Violently.

Was he always alone?
Would you call him a loner?

He was not always alone. He was friends, or at least friendly, with many of the regulars. So sometimes he would hang out with them when they were there. He was more inclined to speak to some over others.

BBM:
I'd be very curious about the circumstances surrounding this. i.e. when did this happen and why. Also, I believe this was from a MSM report and they had stated that is what NH told them, so, while likely it's true, I'm taking with a grain of salt.

Yes, according to Nick, his mother did kick him out. Apparently about a year ago.

Things are pretty bad when your own Momma gives you the boot. I wonder why?

I feel like we are just going in circles. Even all of the information I have that I cannot share does not seem to indicate anything except reasonable doubt for either of my theories.

They are expecting 1000 people tomorrow and to fan out over all of the city and parts of the county. I hope this does something. I do not believe they are going to do much more after tomorrow.

Once I see more information about the fundraiser or anything else, I will let you know.

VOH - but if flipped upside-down, something you know also increased theory #1 to 75%, so that is a sign that LE does know something fairly compelling.

Don't lose hope.

BBM:
I'd be very curious about the circumstances surrounding this. i.e. when did this happen and why. Also, I believe this was from a MSM report and they had stated that is what NH told them, so, while likely it's true, I'm taking with a grain of salt.

I wonder about this also.
I think that NH did not make a very good transition back into society after his incarceration. That speaks for itself. I just wondered if his family made any attempt to help him get back on his feet, ex. paying for his cell phone bill so he could get a job or letting him use their home until he had income and found an alternate living situation.
He is living in a tent behind a bar for Gods sake. He isnt even normal enough to hook up in a relationship (whether manipulated or true) and make it appear he is "ok" Plenty of offenders can find a girlfriend.
The crime he was convicted of against an innocent five year old shows his character. This shouldn't be brushed over and taken lightly.
JMO sorry for my rant

I do not believe he did. If you look at the video where they showed his car, it was filthy. Plus being homeless he did spend some nights in that car. It was not a clean vehicle.

It does not seem like he is hiding anything!
I do know he not the sharpest tool in the shed but he is a con and ya cant con a con!

JMO

I wonder about this also.
I think that NH did not make a very good transition back into society after his incarceration. That speaks for itself. I just wondered if his family made any attempt to help him get back on his feet, ex. paying for his cell phone bill so he could get a job or letting him use their home until he had income and found an alternate living situation.
He is living in a tent behind a bar for Gods sake. He isnt even normal enough to hook up in a relationship (whether manipulated or true) and make it appear he is "ok" Plenty of offenders can find a girlfriend.
The crime he was convicted of against an innocent five year old shows his character. This shouldn't be brushed over and taken lightly.
JMO sorry for my rant

In all honesty i dont think anyone is trying to brush over it or take Lightly!
I think this guy has mental problems and has had them since childhood and
no one took notice to this. Id like to know their reasoning on releasing him?
JMO

In the picture that was found of NH at Poindexters in his underwear on Halloween (not sure if we can link it), isn't that SC right behind him in the picture - holding what looks like some sort of spin it game?

I am a little concerned the LE focused so much on NH at the very beginning and I feel they excluded other possibilities (IMO). I surely see the red flags with NH, but it does seem to me there are other possibilities.

If NH is lying, why wouldn't he just say I dropped her off at her apartment, why say I dropped her off on the side of the road. I am not of the mindset that NH is swift enough to have been concerned about K9's or cell pings. Although, if he did it he did have a 2 day lead on LE and could have gotten a story together.

VOH - but if flipped upside-down, something you know also increased theory #1 to 75%, so that is a sign that LE does know something fairly compelling.

Don't lose hope.

I'm back at 50-50. Things just don't add up no matter what direction we look.

It's frustrating.

Sorry, what did I miss? If Nick said what? You are killing me here. What are you responding to? Lol!

I think Lucky said "if Nick did it" referring to, if Nick did something to Kelli. I don't think you missed anything, maybe you just read it wrong. HTH and I hope I am not stepping on toes by answering this ? that wasn't directed at me.

Another thing is ...................
Is this guy on meds?
Is he on public assistance?

It's frustrating.

I think you are spot on!
Not much is adding up at all!

I mean we were handed the perfect suspect on a silver platter its NEVER that easy! JMO

In the picture that was found of NH at Poindexters in his underwear on Halloween (not sure if we can link it), isn't that SC right behind him in the picture - holding what looks like some sort of spin it game?

I am a little concerned the LE focused so much on NH at the very beginning and I feel they excluded other possibilities (IMO). I surely see the red flags with NH, but it does seem to me there are other possibilities.

If NH is lying, why wouldn't he just say I dropped her off at her apartment, why say I dropped her off on the side of the road. I am not of the mindset that NH is swift enough to have been concerned about K9's or cell pings. Although, if he did it he did have a 2 day lead on LE and could have gotten a story together.

I am not buying that she had him drop her off a quarter of a mile from her apartment. Especially at that time of night with all the crime that has been happening. I could see her asking him to drop her off at a particular apartment building that is close to hers, but not on the side of the rode before you even get into the entrance. Who does that?? If she was worried about someone seeing them together, she could have him drop her off somewhere else in her complex.

I am not buying that she had him drop her off a quarter of a mile from her apartment. Especially at that time of night with all the crime that has been happening. I could see her asking him to drop her off at a particular apartment building that is close to hers, but not on the side of the rode before you even get into the entrance. Who does that?? If she was worried about someone seeing them together, she could have him drop her off somewhere else in her complex.

Or someone was comming to pick her up there?
something about her texting someone all night screams to me there is someone else lurking in the background.

Why didnt someone ask the location of where he picked her up?

Are we sure he drove her to the bar?

Or did they just enter the bar at the same time! Just a thought!

Or someone was comming to pick her up there?

Why didnt someone ask the location of where he picked her up?

Are we sure he drove her to the bar?

I saw the video of him pointing to the side of the rode showing them where he dropped her off. You couldn't even see the entrance to the apartment complex. Just the road and the forest.

It's frustrating.

Incredibly frustrating. It is unfortunate, but this is the reality of many missing persons cases. Still shocks me every time that even with the advances in technology, prevalence of cameras even in rural areas, and the improved forensics, people still go missing and remain missing so often - and so easily. Unfathomable that it still happens. But, it does, as we're seeing now in Kelli's case.

Let's put some hope in the searches. As Kelli's brother stated, "hoping for a big break in the next few days."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆