Josh Powell Money Trail (transfer of 7K)

Well he didn't put that 7k cash where I thought he should have or they would have found it in the autopsy of him.

The 7k may have been given to him by steve to run the house where all the non-working adults lived. jp would have passed it to Alina to use for household expenses. I would think steve's accounts were frozen because of the kiddie *advertiser censored*; possibility of profiting from the *advertiser censored*. Depending on the monthly expenses of the house, they won't last much longer. Somebody has to get a job.

Has anyone been able to investigate the source of income of the Powell's? I wouldn't be surprised if CP was part of the incoming income.
I am also wondering how big of a sex ring they could be tied to. Anyone involved from WA Dept. of Corrections?
Yes, another conspiracy theory but, just thinking out loud.
Perhaps, SP has connections that protected JP and himself this long?
Unfortunately, I think this is just scratching the surface of what will be unveiled.
JMO

Has anyone been able to investigate the source of income of the Powell's? I wouldn't be surprised if CP was part of the incoming income.
I am also wondering how big of a sex ring they could be tied to. Anyone involved from WA Dept. of Corrections?
Yes, another conspiracy theory but, just thinking out loud.
Perhaps, SP has connections that protected JP and himself this long?
Unfortunately, I think this is just scratching the surface of what will be unveiled.
JMO

I was thinking disability checks. Wasn't AP, JP, & their brother MP all living at home with SP?

From the article:

When Ed Wadagnolo posted a job opening for his small software company last year, he received an application from an experienced programmer named Josh Powell.

Occasionally, employees have to come to the workplace for a meeting or other business, but for the most part everyone works from home and makes their own hours, Wadagnolo said.

Wadagnolo said Wednesday he doesn’t think Powell had visited since November. Wadagnolo said Powell’s salary was in the range of $40,000 to the $60,000s.

He was making plenty of money, working from home, on software.

From the article:

When Ed Wadagnolo posted a job opening for his small software company last year, he received an application from an experienced programmer named Josh Powell.

Occasionally, employees have to come to the workplace for a meeting or other business, but for the most part everyone works from home and makes their own hours, Wadagnolo said.

Wadagnolo said Wednesday he doesn’t think Powell had visited since November. Wadagnolo said Powell’s salary was in the range of $40,000 to the $60,000s.

He was making plenty of money, working from home, on software.

Wonder if it's yet occurred to Mr. Wadagnolo that jp could have left some little disgusting things hidden in his work. jp is a poster child for entitlement, it would fit with how he saw the world.

While it is possible to fake your own death (I saw a true crime show on a guy who hired a guy with the same height and build as him to do some work, then killed him by crushing him under a car- releasing the car jack) to get the insurance money, who would the other adult male victim be if not Josh???

I saw on a show where a married couple dug up a woman's body from the cemetery and placed it in the husband's car to make it appear he died in a fiery car crash so that she could collect insurance money. All I really remember was his name was "Clint or Clinton", so you could probably google it.

I saw on a show where a married couple dug up a woman's body from the cemetery and placed it in the husband's car to make it appear he died in a fiery car crash so that she could collect insurance money. All I really remember was his name was "Clint or Clinton", so you could probably google it.
This guy had solicited two guys from Home Depot who resembled him. The older one, who was a more close resemblance, backed out at the last minute, so he went with the younger guy, still similar height and build, and the younger guy wanted the "work" because he needed the money. He had no idea he was being ambushed!

The 7k may have been given to him by steve to run the house where all the non-working adults lived. jp would have passed it to Alina to use for household expenses. I would think steve's accounts were frozen because of the kiddie *advertiser censored*; possibility of profiting from the *advertiser censored*. Depending on the monthly expenses of the house, they won't last much longer. Somebody has to get a job.
I'm sure the mystery of where the money went will be solved when LE obtains the emails that his sister refused to release to them. She has or will receive that money.

In September 2011 ABC gained exclusive access to the Powell home for GMA. The hangman's noose caught on CBS cameras {among other things} heightened authorities suspicions. The money possibly is leftover from the GMA segment on the Powells. It aired the last week of September 2011 - approximately 4 months before the end of Josh Powell. Here are the photos of the hangman's noose and the home. This was Steven's home - the boys lived there with Josh and Steven and other family members after Josh and the boys left Utah - before Josh moved into the 189th Street Court East Home. {Link - http://m.sltrib.com/sltrib/mobile/52657756-78/powell-josh-steve-noose.html.csp }

The GMA and other media appearances {or selling of family photos - and bypassing a personal appearance} could account for the acquiring of the money - then using for living costs + the move out of the Puyallup home.

As far as the 7000$ I guess it was one transaction - the final transaction - a withdrawl or something - the remainder of his account that he was clearing out before the 5th of February. So either gave the money to someone - LE either knows - or soon will.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• powell1.png
    powell1.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 255
  • powell2.png
    powell2.png
    296.1 KB · Views: 255
  • powell3.png
    powell3.png
    280.8 KB · Views: 252
Does anyone know if he had a safety deposit box at the post office that he could have put the money in and left Alina the key?

For some reason, I keep thinking I heard something about a metal lock box. This is what I thought they would find in the storage unit. So, since they apparently did not find any, could he have had a safety deposit box?

So is the paper mache goose supposed to represent a cooked goose? Some sad humor to go with the noose?

In September 2011 ABC gained exclusive access to the Powell home for GMA. The hangman's noose caught on CBS cameras {among other things} heightened authorities suspicions. The money possibly is leftover from the GMA segment on the Powells. It aired the last week of September 2011 - approximately 4 months before the end of Josh Powell. Here are the photos of the hangman's noose and the home. This was Steven's home - the boys lived there with Josh and Steven and other family members after Josh and the boys left Utah - before Josh moved into the 189th Street Court East Home. {Link - http://m.sltrib.com/sltrib/mobile/52657756-78/powell-josh-steve-noose.html.csp }

The GMA and other media appearances {or selling of family photos - and bypassing a personal appearance} could account for the acquiring of the money - then using for living costs + the move out of the Puyallup home.

As far as the 7000$ I guess it was one transaction - the final transaction - a withdrawl or something - the remainder of his account that he was clearing out before the 5th of February. So either gave the money to someone - LE either knows - or soon will.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

BBM. So, I guess this means Alina will and has been making some money off this?

I don't care if the Cox's do. They need the money for the funerals, etc.

I bet ole Alina will just have Josh creamated, which only costs approx. $2500 and will keep the rest.

I am going to be sick now.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

First time I saw that art thing I thought it was a flying salamander which was probably some anti-mormon thing.

First time I saw that art thing I thought it was a flying salamander which was probably some anti-mormon thing.
Man that was funny - I thought it was a paper maché rendition of a rubber chicken or some home-made Piñata.

Ben Winslow @BenWinslow
We've posted the police timeline of #JoshPowell's last 24 hours: bit.ly/y4pKc5 #findsusan

"Comforter in Powell unit tests positive for blood"
By MANUEL VALDES and MIKE BAKER | Associated Press – 18 mins ago http://news.yahoo.com/comforter-powell-unit-tests-positive-blood-221827023.html

Not sure if this belongs here or has already been discussed on another thread --- if so, mods, please move or delete.
If there's any solace to be found at all, it would be to find out where Susans' remains are -- for her family.

I remember this too, but not the creep's name....or his accomplice wife. The mental abuse they put their son thru was unreal. It was really daddy, but the very new bf was called some other name. The child kept insisting it was daddy, but they kept telling him "No, it's xxxxxx" Unbelievable. :maddening:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back