SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing okay, thanks! I worked all three shifts this week...2 nights, 2 days, and now this. Got 8 hours off between my day and midnight shifts. Ugh!! I have 3.5 hours to go. Not gonna stay up for the big reveal. I'll get caught up with the 75+ pages when I wake up!

OMG! Different shifts in the same week with an 8 hour break! Is that even legal? No time for travel both ways, time to fall asleep and prep time to return? Wow. I would be down to about 4 hours sleep with that break. You can't get much more than that. Enjoy your well-deserved sleep in the morning. The news - whatever it is - will be waiting for you.

I think it will be quite disturbing (as if so much hasn't been already) when the charging documents are released - if not too heavily redacted.

Really hoping the Ms are held without bail until their pre-trial hearing. If emotions were high before in the area, this could cause them to be totally off the charts. I hope this is avoided by removing their freedom from the equation. Fingers crossed and all that. :please:

And January 10th was 66 days from the date Heather posted/tweeted the "66 Days" comment. Someone posted earlier that Heather may have planned on going with SM to Florida for his birthday/marathon weekend.

If Heather was pregnant, that could have been the final straw as far as TM was concerned (someone mentioned this earlier too). Since we don't know if there's any truth to the pregnancy, we haven't discussed it. If true, the Moorers could very well be facing two counts of murder.

The pregnancy rumor has stuck with me and last night I had one of my vivid dreams about a case. The images featured a chair, two women and a man. The woman in front was sitting down on the man's lap who was in the chair. She was holding a baby up in front of her with outstretched arms.

Oh I hate telling the rest. Someone from behind the woman did something bad to the woman holding the baby. Since the man was behind and so was the other woman as she was standing behind the man, it was unclear who began to hurt the woman holding the baby (wrapping and then pulling something that was placed around her neck).
I don't think my dreams are accurate - just my brain trying to make sense of a situation. The dream caused me to snap awake feeling startled, scared, and upset.

:seeya: tomorrow.

what date was that?? trying to compare notes/dates since SM registered for that marathon..or maybe Heather meant 66 days to his birthday/Florida trip? Maybe he was telling her they'd go away together for a birthday weekend??also trying to get dates on her twitter posts about hooking up & tweetstorm w/TM/ Trying to count days off in regards to a possible pregnancy...more digging things up...

OMG! Different shifts in the same week with an 8 hour break! Is that even legal? No time for travel both ways, time to fall asleep and prep time to return? Wow. I would be down to about 4 hours sleep with that break.

sbm

When I worked in the service industry we called that the "clopening shift." :(

(pardon the intrusion, I just had some waitressing flashbacks. O/T but everybody needs to do that as a job at some point in their lives. character building is only putting it mildly.)

Thanks sorry for the confusion...I haven't ever been to either place...we usually don't go to broadway when we visit MB... Actually we have all but quit going to myrtle at all anymore I love Tybee Island now so we usually go there....but when I was in my teens I use to burn MB up every weekend.. Thinking back being a young female alone with only another girl friend trolling those streets each weekend makes me shutter at the thoughts of just how dumb I was at that age!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, please!!! Don't let that little secret about Tybee Island out to the whole world. It's my favorite place ever! I don't want it to turn into Myrtle Beach!

LE must be able to prove Heather was under their control and the evidence be sufficient for them to make the charge at this stage without a victim. LE does not know yet how long they kept her and where they left her.

I doubt they used the camper to move a body unless the cadaver dogs did get a hit during the execution of the search warrants, but it is still possible they kept her in the camper very much alive for an extended period.

From things we have heard from TM herself and others, it is not a stretch to think they could have tortured HE by having sex in front of her and in other ways. TM is obviously an obsessive thinker and, in my opinion, from the second she learned of the affair she probably envisioned various scenarios of how she would make HE pay (while making SM pay in the process). Heather could have been with them in the parking lot of the Tilted Kilt in the wee hours of the 18th and also been seen on surveillance video which would square up the Kidnapping charges with the Indecent Exposure charges.

It will be interesting to see what LE has against them already.

I agree that the indecent exposure event could very well be related somehow to HE going missing. It is scary to think about but I would not put anything past the 2 people in jail right now. She reminds me so much of Jodi Arias with the way it is all about her. She could have forced her husband to do things that he would not have ordinarily done if it were not for her.

yah, I got 3 hours of sleep. Oh well. I only have to do this once per month...we have one manager/supervisor on at night.

The Caison's have a very large family...I didn't realize how many there are. Tammy's dad had one brother (deceased) and 6 sisters! The family also appears to pass away at very young ages....most are in their 50s and 60s.

what date was that?? trying to compare notes/dates since SM registered for that marathon..or maybe Heather meant 66 days to his birthday/Florida trip? Maybe he was telling her they'd go away together for a birthday weekend??also trying to get dates on her twitter posts about hooking up & tweetstorm w/TM/ Trying to count days off in regards to a possible pregnancy...more digging things up...

Snowyowl, great minds thing alike! :floorlaugh:

The date of the '66 days' tweet was November 5th. I haven't tried calculating exactly what date the 66th day falls on yet. As far as trying to figure out the hook-up dates, you know we only have TM's word it was only three times. Now, her word isn't worth chit; she only knows what SM told her; but, we have seen that BW stated that (as far as she knew) November saw the demise of the relationship. I don't know if I believe it was really over - as in no contact between Heather and SM. I saw that is about the time (November) that SM (or TM) started gushing on FB over his renewed appreciation of his wife. Barf

I understand the Elvis family does not believe the 66 days is significant to this case. I don't know that I agree. A few things were happening around that time. I hope it was her sister's pageant; but, I just don't think so.

The pregnancy angle has bothered me for.ever.. This would certainly have taken TM right over the edge she was leaning far over on already.

Poor Heather. It disturbs me to no end what her last hours/minutes must have been like. This is a twisted couple with a maniacal lunatic in charge.

I'd like to know where one, either, or both of them were on May 3rd of last year.

bancaan, I must have missed something. What happened on May 3rd of 2013?

BTW, Good morning/night/day - whatever it may be for you!

If I counted correctly, the 66th day was January 10. But I'm also way overtired.

bancaan, I must have missed something. What happened on May 3rd of 2013?

BTW, Good morning/night/day - whatever it may be for you!

That's the day Amber Berbiglia was found beaten to death on the road outside of her car in Myrtle Beach.

Im not good with being able to post the view I was trying to post. If you use the map here and can move left under where 31 intersects, then you can find Peachtree Landing. From there if you zoom all the way in as far as you can go and look due north just a tiny bit you will see the pond and what looks like a quarry or sand pit. Once zoomed all the way in, use SATELLITE view to see the pond + pits.

It doesnt look like it has many houses near it at all. It looks like it would be quite desolate at night and the perfect place to hide a body. That area is just so convenient to the landing and I am sure familiar to people living close by.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?cat=Quarries&city=Myrtle Beach&state=SC

Im not good with being able to post the view I was trying to post. If you use the map here and can move left under where 31 intersects, then you can find Peachtree Landing. From there if you zoom all the way in as far as you can go and look due north just a tiny bit you will see the pond and what looks like a quarry or sand pit. Once zoomed all the way in, use SATELLITE view to see the pond + pits.

It doesnt look like it has many houses near it at all. It looks like it would be quite desolate at night and the perfect place to hide a body. That area is just so convenient to the landing and I am sure familiar to people living close by.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?cat=Quarries&city=Myrtle Beach&state=SC

I think I have a better link. This should show exactly the area near the landing I was talking about. Check out the Pond and quarry type area Its the pond on the left side. There is a 2nd one too below it.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=5997...F-8&ei=5QwLU6KtHuX8yQGh3oCgCw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ

I have a request to make from everyone on this thread.

As many years as I have been reading here, I have seen the transition to the text/twitter world of abbreviating things for speed and space. It's never bothered me before, but for some reason it bothers me tremendously in this case.

Every time I see "HE", my mind automatically translates it into the the word 'he' and that immediately makes me think of SM. I have to do a mental check to remind myself that it means "Heather".

I think at this point, most everyone on here (I think) has come to the conclusion that Heather is no longer among us physically.

Could we please, please, in this case, for her sake and her family's, not refer to her as 'HE'?

Everyone deserves the dignity of owning their name.

Her name is HEATHER.

Could we at least give her that dignity and use it here?

JMO

Looks like the quarry areas are easily accessible. I wonder if they will test tires and the undercarriage for any dirt specific to quarry areas?

Looks like the quarry areas are easily accessible. I wonder if they will test tires and the undercarriage for any dirt specific to quarry areas?

Exactly. It is ridiculously close to the landing. Peachtree road is right below those ponds. Probably a 5 to 10 minute walk from the landing area. You could almost drag HE to that area it is so close. But vehicles could easily drive in that area too as it looks like some dirt roads all around there.
Not many houses at all.

As many years as I have been reading here, I have seen the transition to the text/twitter world of abbreviating things for speed and space. It's never bothered me before, but for some reason it bothers me tremendously in this case.

Every time I see "HE", my mind automatically translates it into the the word 'he' and that immediately makes me think of SM. I have to do a mental check to remind myself that it means "Heather".

I think at this point, most everyone on here (I think) has come to the conclusion that Heather is no longer among us physically.

Could we please, please, in this case, for her sake and her family's, not refer to her as 'HE'?

Her name is HEATHER.

JMO

Yes, I will do this. Heather deserves to be called by her name. Thank you for bringing this up.

Her name is HEATHER.

JMO

Im all for that, although I dont know how you think of SM when Heather Elvis initials are used. Most of us that have been here from the very beginning of this case were forced to use peoples initials and Terry (TE) was a lot of the discussion. And we could not talk about the 2 people being arrested so they were other initials. Acronyms and initials take some getting used to.

That's the day Amber Berbiglia was found beaten to death on the road outside of her car in Myrtle Beach.

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Thank you. I feel horrible for not remembering that. I have seen her tragic murder referred to on here multiple times. Since I jumped onto Heather's thread after lurking since Brittanee's abduction (was vacationing in MB when that happened), I seem to have developed tunnel vision. Shame on me.

There are far too many missing persons from this area, which disturbs me for a number of reasons. Even one is too many.

Thanx again.

http://www.reunion.com/tammycaison/

I was reading TM's bio brag-athon on the reunion website. When she mentioned meeting SM in 1997, it reminded me about SM being alienated from his family around that time. I think I'm remembering correctly that she talked about this on the Disney board? I'm assuming TM was the cause of that alienation. I would be fascinated to hear what his estranged family has to say about all this, specifically their thoughts on TM and her "VERY nice home".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member