TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nude waist down, Davidson tied Channon in fetal position. Davidson and G covered her in trash bags. Davidson brought in trashcan.

Coleman claimed she was going to call police, but was threatened with death.

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Davidson sprayed bleach cleaner in Channon's mouth, hog-tied her

Coleman - Channon naked waist down, Davidson put arm round her throat, she fell, dragged her in2 liv room

Now she's diverging, saying all still there on Chipman Mon. We know that's not so

Coleman says she threatened to call police when Davidson choked Channon. He threatened kill her

Other than the sheer brutatlity of these crimes, I think one of the worst parts for the parents would be knowing that their daughter was thrown out like trash and left to die in a garbage can. I just can't imagine what they are going through.

She's leaving out Boyd. They all left with him in his cousins car. Why do they all avoid talking about Boyd?

They really do all avoid talking about him. He must be one sceeeeeery dude :)

She's not claiming any of Channon's stuff we know was in her purse.

She needs to stop this trial now. There is no way she will ever walk the streets again.

Gary rocking bad. Looking back toward area of where Vanessa's parents are sitting.

I just don't buy VC's excuse that she was afraid. If she truly said she was going to call the police, these thugs would have just went ahead and killed her. They wouldn't take the chance she would tell. IMO

Of course I can never imagine doing what these animals did to Chris and Channon, but I guess what I really can't understand is Vanessa not helping Channon. She knew she was being raped, she knew she was bound and tortured and she knew Davidson killed her and put her in the trash can. Not only did she not try to help Channon but she accepted the things they stole from Channon. Can you imagine wearing a person's shoes, having their wallet or wearing the pants of someone that you knew had been murdered by your friends (while you were there and did nothing to help). I understand that they didn't fit her but the fact that she tried them on meant that she had intended to keep them.

I don't think I could sit in the courtroom (without being drugged) with those responsible for my child's murder. I can imagine the thoughts that go through these parents' minds.

Coleman - Davidson gave her purse, Channon's high heels. She tried them on but didn't fit

Does that sound like something LD would do to someone he had threatened to kill? They threaten VC but then give her Channon's stuff. Riiiiiightttttt AND she then tries them on, but they don't fit. Mm hmmm

I just don't buy VC's excuse that she was afraid. If she truly said she was going to call the police, these thugs would have just went ahead and killed her. They wouldn't take the chance she would tell. IMO

I agree ChickenHawk.

Could hear Daphne from inside a closed bathroom while taking a shower, but couldn't hear Channon?

Grand juror had stated house sounds small, but you didn't hear Channon other than the one time?

They really do all avoid talking about him. He must be one sceeeeeery dude :)

Everyone's reluctance to talk about Boyd AND talk about what happened to chris must be linked. Boyd was clearly deeply involved in the events, so his lenient treatment by the Feds is perplexing.

Channon had no reaction to having bleach chemical sprayed in her mouth....seemed like she was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie