Caylee's Shoes...Important Clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
or when KC stormed out of the house on June 15th after the fight she just picked up Caylee and the blanket. In the House, June 15th, Florida, Caylee was probably was going barefoot.

Wow! This is something that has always stuck in my mind! If you go back and listen to KC describe the very last conversation that she had with Caylee on the phone, (the phone call that KC claims came after Caylee had been missing for weeks and suddenly the nanny calls and puts Caylee on the phone.... right!) KC told the cops that Caylee happily described a book and that she went on and on about her SHOES before the phone suddenly disconnected.

I always thought it was strange the way KC seemed to emphasize the fact that Caylee talked about her shoes. KC mentioned the word "shoes" way more than what would seem normal after listening to the way KC described things.

I really got the impression that KC was thinking ahead and wanted to make sure that she made her point clear that "shoes" were important, and maybe she planted the shoes somewhere in advance so that when the shoes were found, (or the way they looked when they were found or perhaps the location where they were found) or something about the shoes would support her story ..... except that the "shoes" that KC thought the cops (or someone) would find weren't actually discovered the way she had planned.

Maybe that's why she seemed to get irritated when she remarked that "They haven't even found her clothes yet!" ?????

Go back and listen to her voice during the interview. Does it sound like she wants to make sure the cops have this in their notes??? Strange.

Wow! This is something that has always stuck in my mind! If you go back and listen to KC describe the very last conversation that she had with Caylee on the phone, (the phone call that KC claims came after Caylee had been missing for weeks and suddenly the nanny calls and puts Caylee on the phone.... right!) KC told the cops that Caylee happily described a book and that she went on and on about her SHOES before the phone suddenly disconnected.

I always thought it was strange the way KC seemed to emphasize the fact that Caylee talked about her shoes. KC mentioned the word "shoes" way more than what would seem normal after listening to the way KC described things.

I really got the impression that KC was thinking ahead and wanted to make sure that she made her point clear that "shoes" were important, and maybe she planted the shoes somewhere in advance so that when the shoes were found, (or the way they looked when they were found or perhaps the location where they were found) or something about the shoes would support her story ..... except that the "shoes" that KC thought the cops (or someone) would find weren't actually discovered the way she had planned.

Maybe that's why she seemed to get irritated when she remarked that "They haven't even found her clothes yet!" ?????

Go back and listen to her voice during the interview. Does it sound like she wants to make sure the cops have this in their notes??? Strange.

Whoa! That's right. She made that slip about them not even finding the clothes yet. Excellent point!

Do you have the link so I can listen to interview again?

i said many many many months ago, that the shoes were going to be the key to the case. and yep you guessed it i was ridiculed
:banghead::banghead: :coffeeup::coffeeup::laugh::laugh:

course i was just ranting and had a feeling about it :eek:
im skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring myself a little bit

im not going to go back and find the multiple posts i made about it
cause im still :furious: about the number of :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
i got

going back to my RANTING ROBOTDOG MODE soon :crazy:

I always have thought that baby CAYLEE died in the home.
Ready for bed......no shoes.
kc was in a fit of rage........shut Caylee up and hid her outside at night.........
then to the car trunk.
GA lied and never saw them leave the next day,IMO
collar off shirt and in 2 places....was it cut? sliced? ripped? blood evidence on it?

Casey was on the family computer after George left for work.

1. So she either left and came back... to show George she was going to work .

2. she was gone and he lied to put her in the house (to what advantage ? he is an ex-cop and knows about Obstruction charges) George also went back to police and said.. she knows something, he spoke to FBI without Cindy's knowledge. He has been as honest as I think he can be...

3. Casey never left the house.. he knows this and lied saying she left but didn't. He has huge guilt complex that he left Casey at home after they had a huge argument and he knew she was in a bad state of mind. (he wanted it to be just like a normal day.. but wasn't) But then we are back to why lie...

George got the pink shirt correct. Maybe Caylee did have jean shorts or skirt on.. Casey left.. came back. Caylee wet her pants and Casey lost it.. and then change Caylee clothes and left her shoes off.

The lack of shoes.. is one of those pieces of evidence or lack thereof.. that makes you think.. HMMMM who would have guessed.....at the end of a good true crime story.

:clap::clap: Good Point about the phone call and the shoes. Maybe she had recently watched the video and that was a good visual in her head and why she mentioned the book but the shoes...mentioning the shoes? That's strange. Really think you are on to something here.

my instincts are like a laser

and dont forget it

:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

2. she was gone and he lied to put her in the house (to what advantage ? he is an ex-cop and knows about Obstruction charges) George also went back to police and said.. she knows something, he spoke to FBI without Cindy's knowledge. He has been as honest as I think he can be...

3. Casey never left the house.. he knows this and lied saying she left but didn't. He has huge guilt complex that he left Casey at home after they had a huge argument and he knew she was in a bad state of mind. (he wanted it to be just like a normal day.. but wasn't) But then we are back to why lie...

George got the pink shirt correct. Maybe Caylee did have jean shorts or skirt on.. Casey left.. came back. Caylee wet her pants and Casey lost it.. and then change Caylee clothes and left her shoes off.

The lack of shoes.. is one of those pieces of evidence or lack thereof.. that makes you think.. HMMMM who would have guessed.....at the end of a good true crime story.

an 89 year old robot - thats who :crazy:

Which leads to another important question. To know the answer, we need to know the truth about "the big fight". If it happened, I agee that there is a very good chance KC stormed out of the house and snatched the baby out of bed and took her along for spite. She would be enraged and more likely to kill that poor little baby shortly after she left just as she had wanted to for some time.

That would also explain the blanket (and no shoes as you mentioned).

This is exactly what I think too. And Cindy feels responsible for Caylee's death, since it wouldn't have happened, in her eyes, if she had never had that confrontation with Casey regarding the stolen money.

All good points! There have been many posts asking where in the sam hill KC went every day since she didn't have a job. The answer very well could be that she waited for dear old dad to leave for work then took her sorry butt right back home every day.

WHOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOO:laugh::laugh: i see almost everything

12-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Replies: 256 Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here
Views: 11,973 Posted By robotdog
i think they went to the HOUSE to get some shoes ...

i think they went to the HOUSE to get some shoes

i think they found some shoe prints and they have them LINKED to casey's shoes

this case is over - the SHOES will SINK this CASE straight...

i said many many many months ago, that the shoes were going to be the key to the case. and yep you guessed it i was ridiculed
:banghead::banghead: :coffeeup::coffeeup::laugh::laugh:

course i was just ranting and had a feeling about it :eek:
im skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring myself a little bit

im not going to go back and find the multiple posts i made about it
cause im still :furious: about the number of :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
i got

going back to my RANTING ROBOTDOG MODE soon :crazy:

TPinc also stated on Jan 28th or 29th.. where is Caylee's shoes? Seemed to me you were on the "right track" (pun intended) when you mostly said.. shoe prints and Casey's shoes.. But you also said.. in bold.. it is about the shoes.... but I think you were thinking more about Casey's shoes.

Did any of the neighbors ever say anything to the fact that they would see Casey at home during the day?
Neighbors are usually pretty good at keeping up when people come and stay on a regular basis.

Regarding the shoes, I wonder if the reason that Casey started emphasizing the shoes in her story, was a way to send a code out to Lee. She was secretly hinting that something needed to be done with the shoes.

WHOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOO:laugh::laugh: i see almost everything

12-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Replies: 256 Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here
Views: 11,973 Posted By robotdog
i think they went to the HOUSE to get some shoes ...

i think they went to the HOUSE to get some shoes

i think they found some shoe prints and they have them LINKED to casey's shoes

this case is over - the SHOES will SINK this CASE straight...

:woohoo:

TPinc also stated on Jan 28th or 29th.. where is Caylee's shoes? Seemed to me you were on the "right track" (pun intended) when you mostly said.. shoe prints and Casey's shoes.. But you also said.. in bold.. it is about the shoes.... but I think you were thinking more about Casey's shoes.

yea, you are correct

i was on the right track and this was back in december and before :)
and there are more posts i made about the shoes

but i just want to see them get her..........:):crazy:

Did any of the neighbors ever say anything to the fact that they would see Casey at home during the day?
Neighbors are usually pretty good at keeping up when people come and stay on a regular basis.

Regarding the shoes, I wonder if the reason that Casey started emphasizing the shoes in her story, was a way to send a code out to Lee. She was secretly hinting that something needed to be done with the shoes.

I do remember the neighbor with the shovel seemed to be very aware of the comings and goings at the house, but I got the impression he worked during the day and noticed weekend activity and it seems like he was on vacay during the week she borrowed the shovel. Where there any interviews with other neighbors that anyone recalls?

didnt KC also tell her mom that zanny had shoes for caylee?

It seemed that CA was questioning kc on nothing missing clothing wise from the house..

:laugh::laugh:

12-21-2008, 05:12 PM
Replies: 274 B. Conway does a live press conference
Views: 9,004 Posted By robotdog
shoes, shoes, shoes :) <----been screaching...

shoes, shoes, shoes :)

<----been screaching about shoes FOR MONTHS

shoe prints may have been preserved from all the water

"remember the dinosuars"

ROBOTDOG :laugh::D:laugh:

I do remember the neighbor with the shovel seemed to be very aware of the comings and goings at the house, but I got the impression he worked during the day and noticed weekend activity and it seems like he was on vacay during the week she borrowed the shovel. Where there any interviews with other neighbors that anyone recalls?

The reason I broght this up is that all around MCO (The Orlando airport) there are so many open areas that you can park a car and just sit doing nothing. Cell phone pings that place Casey around the airport suggest to me that she frequently planted herself there just killing time until the coast was clear at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong