Caylee's Shoes...Important Clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap::clap: Good Point about the phone call and the shoes. Maybe she had recently watched the video and that was a good visual in her head and why she mentioned the book but the shoes...mentioning the shoes? That's strange. Really think you are on to something here.

KC statement about the shoes made no sense to me at all. "She just kept talking about the book and her shoes". Why would little Caylee go on and on about her shoes anyway? That was just a strange thing for her to say. KC probably realized that in her haste to dispose of her daughter's body, that she forgot to include a pair of shoes in the garbage bag, and that would seem VERY suspicious. So, she thought that she would make sure that the investigators "knew" that when she "dropped little Caylee off with the babsitter", that she WAS wearing shoes. That is why I believe that she said what she did...that Caylee was talking about her shoes...in that phone call that NEVER HAPPENED.

O/T:

There were some little buggers in the World of Disney bag. You can see them as they have fallen onto the brown paper in the photographs of the dirt and crap that had fallen off the items. You can clearly see what is a bug, or larva, or a maggot (I'm not a bug expert). I totally think the World of Disney bag was in contact with the body.

Still O/T but, Good catch!
Although I hadn't noticed in the pix, I found this info in the docs:
Under article H-60518 was listed:
Art #1 World of Disney Bag
Atr #3 Gatorade bottle w/further description & mention of it being found inside the WoD bag.
Art #5 Plastic bag w/knot in it.

But who #'s evidence items this way? 1, 3, 5? Later in the docs it said that:
Art #2 Entomology items in sterile vial from Art #1.
Art #4 two pieces of paper used under Art's #1 & 3 for photographing.
Art #6 Entomology items in sterile vial from Art #5.
Art #7 piece of paper used under Art #5 for photographing.

So yeah, WOW! These bags were in close proximity to Caylee's remains and entomology items were collected from both, so I don't think it's a major stretch to hypothesize that they may have been in the trunk w/Caylee's remains!! I'm dying to know what was inside Art #5 Plastic bag w/knot in it. Shoes? (see how I got back on topic there?) Swimsuit, doll clothes, book(s), toy(s)? I'll settle for anything that can connect back to the A's home.

I know it's considered poor form to follow up your own post, but I just had another thought.

How freaking cool would it be if they found the roll of duct tape in that bag??

Nice sleuthing, Webhound.

If Caylee had shoes missing we may not even know about it until LE goes over with a search warrant specifically for Caylee's shoes (shades of: Oh, Winnie the Pooh bedding? A Winnie the Pooh blanket is missing...).

I think Caylee was killed in the home and likely not wearing her shoes at the time and thus, no little shoes were found at the dump site.

Thank you very much!

I was nervous to start this thread (thought it would be ignored). Very pleased that all of you decided to help me ponder this one. Such great point, all!

Amused that the idea was hijacked along the way.

Yup. Just killin' time until she could go back to the house and lounge around drinking expensive bottled water, eating high end snacks and slathering herself with cocoa butter.

(Sorry, been watching too much NG!) :floorlaugh:

LOL.. Me too!
And Sleuthers youre on a roll again today. This thread all makes sense! i really think alot of you should be working for LE or sending them this info!

With all the potential theories of what really happened to Caylee, all with some amount of credibility....I think the "accidental death" theory has to be thrown out. If Caylee's death was an accident, i.e. drowning, drugging, etc. with everything that has gone on in this case, I cannot believe that she wouldn't have come clean about that at some point. Even if she told JB what really happened, and it was an accident -even if it was indirectly caused by KC's own neglect- any attorney (good or bad) would put that forward as the explanation and get the death penalty/LIPWP off the table.

By KC's and JB's actions to date, the only thing I think that can be certain is that it was no accident, but intentional. Maybe not premeditated, but intentional. As such, their only hope is to instill enough doubt to get her acquitted.

pretty sure its been stated now that markings on the body give rise to intentional death not accidental.

Still O/T but, Good catch!
Although I hadn't noticed in the pix, I found this info in the docs:
Under article H-60518 was listed:
Art #1 World of Disney Bag
Atr #3 Gatorade bottle w/further description & mention of it being found inside the WoD bag.
Art #5 Plastic bag w/knot in it.

But who #'s evidence items this way? 1, 3, 5? Later in the docs it said that:
Art #2 Entomology items in sterile vial from Art #1.
Art #4 two pieces of paper used under Art's #1 & 3 for photographing.
Art #6 Entomology items in sterile vial from Art #5.
Art #7 piece of paper used under Art #5 for photographing.

So yeah, WOW! These bags were in close proximity to Caylee's remains and entomology items were collected from both, so I don't think it's a major stretch to hypothesize that they may have been in the trunk w/Caylee's remains!! I'm dying to know what was inside Art #5 Plastic bag w/knot in it. Shoes? (see how I got back on topic there?) Swimsuit, doll clothes, book(s), toy(s)? I'll settle for anything that can connect back to the A's home.

Oh, yes! I am seriously wanting to know what was in that bottle. The bag was right there with the body, yes?

Sorry, I know we were talking about shoes, but the doc dump has my mind very busy and I love watching all your minds work!

We need to decide if George was telling the truth. This will help in deciding when she died, where she died, and then possibly how she died. Did George see Casey and Caylee leave around 1 PM on June 16th?

In all this time I just realized that I don't think I've ever heard Casey's description of the clothing she last saw Caylee in. Does anyone recall? I've heard tons about George's description - but not Casey's. Do their descriptions match?

In all this time I just realized that I don't think I've ever heard Casey's description of the clothing she last saw Caylee in. Does anyone recall? I've heard tons about George's description - but not Casey's. Do their descriptions match?

I was thinking the same thing!!!! I have not had time to do a search yet....but this is a good question!!

FWIW, KC did list a pink shirt, jean shorts & white sneakers in her written statement to LE.

Who (if anyone) will give credible confirmation if any of Caylee's shoes are missing (or not missing?)

Exactly! I'm still not convinced about GA's account of the next day when KC left with Caylee to go to "work".....

Exactly! I'm still not convinced about GA's account of the next day when KC left with Caylee to go to "work".....

Right! I am going to try to stick with, well sort of the facts from now on and the last verified time that Caylee was seen was (Nursing Care Center and Video) June 15th. And as far as GA and KC's descriptions about what Caylee was wearing -- When has KC ever told the truth about anything concerning Caylee to help anyone find her when she was missing?
I think GA has been the most honest member of this Family but I do not believe he saw Caylee nor KC Monday June 16th. I speculate that when KC was asked by LE what was Caylee wearing when you dropped her off with the Nanny and gave the description of the clothes etc --that's how the story spread thru the family.
LE could have shoe/shoes that they are still having checked out or holding until they can match up and if it is still being investigated they don't have to turn it over or release info to Defense until they are finished - to my understanding, could be wrong

what markings on the body?

heh sorry - i was being lazy not linking.:bang:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/orl-casey-anthony-diary-021809,0,5525818.story

"Evidence on the body suggests that the child's death was not accidental but an intentional act," Orange County Sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich wrote on a Feb. 5 report included among the documents. "As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposal of Caylee Anthony.""

being a former orlando resident myself, i am partial to orlando sentinel.
i check this link pretty much every day
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/crime-law-justice/trials/casey-anthony-PECLB004341.topic

:blowkiss:

heh sorry - i was being lazy not linking.:bang:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/orl-casey-anthony-diary-021809,0,5525818.story

"Evidence on the body suggests that the child's death was not accidental but an intentional act," Orange County Sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich wrote on a Feb. 5 report included among the documents. "As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposal of Caylee Anthony.""

being a former orlando resident myself, i am partial to orlando sentinel.
i check this link pretty much every day
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/crime-law-justice/trials/casey-anthony-PECLB004341.topic

:blowkiss:

Believe that "evidence on the body" was the duct tape. That points to an intentional act.

oh good. well, jeez, i don't mean good, but i was envisioning horrible things coming in the next doc dump like knife marks on bone or something equally horrifying and gross.

Maybe the shoes were photographed and taken into evidence so LE could check for that duct tape adhesive residue. There were several pieces of duct tape found at the crime scene, maybe her feet were bound too and the shoes came off in a struggle. I think Caylee was murdered in the house so the shoes would still be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10