Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so i have debating whether or not to post my theory on what happened here because I am somewhat of a newbie and DO NOT miss a Nancy Grace show, and cannot go one day without reading up on this case during my lunch break (of course I extend it a little longer to get as much in as possible)...but after this whole week of just thinking...I think I might as well..

I think that it is the obviously that at one point, Casey did love Caylee very much, as far as just about everyone saying how much a "Great Mother" she was and how she always had tons of pictures of Caylee on her facebook/myspace pages. Myself, being 23, knows that sometimes you change within the group of people that you hang around with (Not to mention how your parents are, you almost always carry those traits> ie George and the money issue, Cindy and the (sorry but true) lying and anger). I do believe that sometime in early 2008, Casey wanted to start going out more with this new group of friends, and Cindy just wasn't having it. This started to anger Casey, as Cindy would not watch Caylee as much, or always make her come home at night/early morning. Cindy started threatening Casey with taking Caylee away and filing for custody because she was an "unfit mother" in her eyes. Casey starts to do searches and starts to plot things out, a little bit a truth to it all, Cindy & George are fighting about a divorce. This is where the searches start to come in....She wasn't looking to kill Caylee, she was looking to put an end to her parents.(Telling AH that she could move in soon, her parents were moving/getting a divorce) . I believe that some things started to come out as far as how much Casey was doing behind her parents back (stealing money, partying). On the night she had the conversation with Tony (06/15 or 06/16 sorry I cant remember the exact night) She had told Tony she wanted to get away from her parents because of all the arguing about the divorce ( she wouldn't dare say "Oh my mom tried to strangle me") I think that she was planning to do away with her parents, as she didn't care for them, and was going to keep Caylee with her. The night of the unconfirmed fight, blew Casey over the edge with rage and anger, she probably took it out on Caylee. Scared, she didn't go home, and started to plan things about the kidnapping, using ZG as the kidnapper, whom we still do not know where this name came from...and probably never will, but what we do know, is that the real ZG does exist and Casey had to have connections to know as much as she did about her being at Sawgrass at that apartment that day.

Anyways, sorry for such a long post, I tried to keep it basic.....

Good post in the theory thread!

I have often she seriously wanted to kill her parents. I absolutely thinks she sits in the jail and writes. I hate mom. I hate mom. I hate mom. Over and over.
My theory is she will not even want her mom to come to the prison to visit when this is all over.

Cindy will be very surprised when JB and Casey throw Cindy under the bus.

I have not heard ANYTHING BUT HATRED from Casey's mouth about her mother. In the interveiws -friends testimony -Lee's testimony, in the jail video, we have not heard one iota of evidence that even begins to show a close and loving relationship betweeen them two women.

Cindy, all the love and support NOW is not going to change how Casey feels about you. EVER. Your daughter hates you.

(Hello WS
Thank you ibyoungr. I will use your whole post to show how your information helps me to put my thoughts together. I wanted to wait to read the whole thread because by the end WSers usually say all I wanted to and more but this post was too good for my purposes to pass up. ib-tnxs-again! (statements inside () are mine).:)

I am now starting to wonder about George and seeing Casey leave...

It has been my theory that he did see her leave and she comes back.

Now I am starting to think.. with all the lies and diversion tatics that they are using and "It will all come out at the trial."

George and Cindy KNEW Casey was not working and that was part of the fight. After all, I read somewhere that Cindy thought Casey was at work and then finds a picture of the ABC Party and figures out she was out partying.

(Thank you ibeyoungr!) YES. I agree. By 16thJune George&Cindy would have the evidence that Casey was not working. I feel this to be one of the many subjects that were 'fought/discussed' on 15thJune. My intuition had always told me that George&Cindy were being deceptive in this version of events they relayed(GVS interviews Anthonys at home) but I did not know how. Now, for me-I know the least of the deception was: they KNEW Casey did not have a job and that is why that story is a lie. I still don't know what I think happened for real, (were they there or not:Casey/Caylee, were they seen by George or Cindy?, etc.) but I think it is true that George and Cindy were deceptive in saying "Casey/Caylee went to work...")

Casey's partying had increased from May to June 16th.

(Yes. My opinion is that she saw herself in a 'role' as girlfriend/promoter of boyfriend/new club lifestyle. Not that there is anything wrong with that per se and I think that Casey probably did tell herself there was maybe a "career" in this: her and Tony: power couple. Living the beautiful life...I know I am not first in reporting facts, I go with my intuition and then I like to follow facts/truth to see if my intuition is right. Has WS ever had a 'intuition' thread, or is that like the rumor thread?)

George and Cindy knew Casey was not working, and were upset with her about it. (this will be part of the truth that comes out at trial) They wanted to believe her story that she had this awesome part-time work anytime she wants kinda job that the working hours were the same as the the hours most people party on the weekend.

(Yes. I agree)

I think George slept in from his job and between the time after Cindy left and George woke up, Casey went to the kitchen to get something for Caylee to eat. There is a TV is Casey's room so I think (as I myself have been guilty of a time or two) she turned on the TV to cartoons for Caylee (Curious George, Sesame Street) while she dozed back off until she got up to get on the computer(in the other room-while George was still in bed.) She uploaded the pics, Caylee watched cartoons etc. They got showered and dressed for the day. When George got up...Casey hid out in her room with Caylee until close to 12:00 pm. 11:52 was her last text or call for about an hour. (LUNCHTIME and a quick visit with dad)

The reason I think she never left is because she was texting Tony at 12:53, 12:55, 14 min call at 1:00 at the SAME TIME George says he was telling them GOODBYE.

George, knew she did not leave the house, he knew she did not have a job, he knew she was going to not be home that night. She had plans.

George tries to "keep the family image" per Cindy and lies on the police report about seeing them leave "for work."

George feels terribly guilty because he knows they did not leave the house.

(All of what is above in last statements ring so true to me. These events seem to fit into the energy I get between the deception of this particular version of events: added to that is further conflicting/deceptive statements made by others about that day(in statements made to LE on July15th/16th: Cindy, George & Casey relate June8th/9th as the last day to have seen Caylee). (It made/makes sense to me that Casey would/might have stormed out the evening of June15th either taking Caylee with her/or not? But because of what you have presented here/others on the same line I think I see her having the car taken/keys at least for the night-she has no money because she had been stealing and I know my mom would have said "give me all the money you have, right now"-so her mom chokes her and she grabs Caylee or Caylee is in room because of fight and locks the door in anger and...???)

Alternate scenario - They did leave between 11:52 and 12:53 to "go to work" but in reality.. she took Caylee to get her last happy meal filled with muscle relaxers.

George upon hearing the Nanny story, he lied to police saying she was going to work to give her "story" more substance.

(Right. This could all be true too. Thank you for your post.)

Thank you ibeyoungr.:)

But if CA really knew KC wasn't working, why would she write that email we've been discussing in another thread on July 14, when Anheiser-Bush was bought by another company? Anheiser-Bush has ties to Universal. That's obviously why CA put that statement in that email (don't think it was ever sent).

I really think CA was ditzy enough to take KC's word for it, that she was working. GA may have known better, but he kept his mouth shut and didn't care much.

I know it may sound far-fetched but I absolutely agree that she was looking to put an end to her parents. 100%. I remember reading that she told Amy they were getting a divorce, was planning on moving her in, and that Amy had already changed her address. It hit me like a ton of bricks! This girl wanted to kill her parents. Maybe she knew she wouldn't be able to move their bodies alone?

It's *crazy* to think of what all these people (the A's) have sacrificed for their daughter when, if things had gone differently, they could have ended up in the woods off suburban.

I don't think it's far fetched at all. KC's March 2008 computer searches for "how to make weapons out of household items" and "self defense" were all the evidence I needed that KC wanted to at least knock off CA. She was plotting and planning to make it look like self defense. By the time KC actually built up the gonads to commit murder.... unfortunately Caylee got it.

I posted this in another thread, but I was wondering if this may have happened:

Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but could GA and CA be defending KC so vigorously because maybe KC wasn't watching Caylee and she drowned in the pool and KC is saying they are partially responsible because the day before they were swimming, KC came home and KC and CA argued about getting out of the pool (alread admitted) and it got so heated that everyone forgot to take the ladder down. Then the next morning after CA went to work and KC was still sleeping or on the computer or texting, Caylee went outside maybe to go to her playhouse and saw the ladder down and climed up in the pool and fell in and drowned. KC may have been drugging Caylee at night to get her to sleep longer in the morning and not to wake her since she was staying up late texting and talking which would explain the chloroform. If Caylee was in the pool drowning and calling out for KC and KC heard her and kept saying "just a minute" and by the time she got out there she realized that Caylee was screaming for help, but she was too lat. As for the duct tape, if the above scenario happened and maybe KC even tried CPR, maybe she put the tape on because everytime she looked at the body she kept seeing her calling her name, and that is why she put the tape with the heart sticker.

I by no means want to see KC get off or the family excused for their lying. I am just wondering if this could be how the incident started and then the lying began. If anything it makes me just as mad as an intentional murder because of all the coverup and deliberate lying. Either way that precious child is gone and will never be coming back.

I posted this in another thread, but I was wondering if this may have happened:

Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but could GA and CA be defending KC so vigorously because maybe KC wasn't watching Caylee and she drowned in the pool and KC is saying they are partially responsible because the day before they were swimming, KC came home and KC and CA argued about getting out of the pool (alread admitted) and it got so heated that everyone forgot to take the ladder down. Then the next morning after CA went to work and KC was still sleeping or on the computer or texting, Caylee went outside maybe to go to her playhouse and saw the ladder down and climed up in the pool and fell in and drowned. KC may have been drugging Caylee at night to get her to sleep longer in the morning and not to wake her since she was staying up late texting and talking which would explain the chloroform. If Caylee was in the pool drowning and calling out for KC and KC heard her and kept saying "just a minute" and by the time she got out there she realized that Caylee was screaming for help, but she was too lat. As for the duct tape, if the above scenario happened and maybe KC even tried CPR, maybe she put the tape on because everytime she looked at the body she kept seeing her calling her name, and that is why she put the tape with the heart sticker.

I by no means want to see KC get off or the family excused for their lying. I am just wondering if this could be how the incident started and then the lying began. If anything it makes me just as mad as an intentional murder because of all the coverup and deliberate lying. Either way that precious child is gone and will never be coming back.

Of course anything is possible, but KC's prior computer searches for "death", "household weapons", "shovel", etc. and her state of mind after Caylee's death erase, IMO, any possibility that Caylee accidentally died.

Of course anything is possible, but KC's prior computer searches for "death", "household weapons", "shovel", etc. and her state of mind after Caylee's death erase, IMO, any possibility that Caylee accidentally died.

True...I forgot about that for a minute. Lots of evidence...so little time...

But if CA really knew KC wasn't working, why would she write that email we've been discussing in another thread on July 14, when Anheiser-Bush was bought by another company? Anheiser-Bush has ties to Universal. That's obviously why CA put that statement in that email (don't think it was ever sent).

I really think CA was ditzy enough to take KC's word for it, that she was working. GA may have known better, but he kept his mouth shut and didn't care much.

Perfect example. Cindy knew that Casey was not working at Universal. She asked her a question to see if CASEY knew the answer.. to test her. If she didn't know the answer then Cindy would assume Casey was not working there because this would or should be something the EVENT planner should know.

Just like on the jail house video about Ricardo's apt. At the time, Casey was told Cindy that it was Zanny's apt. So after this all breaks loose, Cindy calls Sgt J. Allen and says.... "There is a picture that Casey says is Zanny's... check it out. Ask her friends." She is hoping that it is a Zanny's apt but she knows Casey is a liar and wants to find out who the apt belongs to but Cindy at this point cannot go check it out, so she asks the police. About 3 days later, we have Cindy at the jail asking Casey is that Zanny's apt with the drums? (She knew it wasn't) She was trying to get Casey to say who's apt it was. Casey finally admits it is Ricardo's apt.

(Hello WS
Thank you ibyoungr. I will use your whole post to show how your information helps me to put my thoughts together. I wanted to wait to read the whole thread because by the end WSers usually say all I wanted to and more but this post was too good for my purposes to pass up. ib-tnxs-again! (statements inside () are mine).:)

(Right. This could all be true too. Thank you for your post.)

Thank you ibeyoungr.:)

I still believe KC refers to Xanax as zani's for short, and may have used them as a "babysitter"...afterwhich, she drummed up the Zanny story. It's mentioned in JG's interview, page 7 line 11. (calling Xanax zani's)

Perfect example. Cindy knew that Casey was not working at Universal. She asked her a question to see if CASEY knew the answer.. to test her. If she didn't know the answer then Cindy would assume Casey was not working there because this would or should be something the EVENT planner should know.

Just like on the jail house video about Ricardo's apt. At the time, Casey was told Cindy that it was Zanny's apt. So after this all breaks loose, Cindy calls Sgt J. Allen and says.... "There is a picture that Casey says is Zanny's... check it out. Ask her friends." She is hoping that it is a Zanny's apt but she knows Casey is a liar and wants to find out who the apt belongs to but Cindy at this point cannot go check it out, so she asks the police. About 3 days later, we have Cindy at the jail asking Casey is that Zanny's apt with the drums? (She knew it wasn't) She was trying to get Casey to say who's apt it was. Casey finally admits it is Ricardo's apt.

CA's testing of KC on the Ricardo/apartment thing was more clear cut to me. The deleted email where she discusses Universal doesn't really read like she's testing to see if KC knows the answer. Could be though... I appreciate your take on it.

I'm gonna post the paragraph here.... thanks to AZlawyer!

"can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre"

If you read JWG's analysis of the searches, you'll see a very plausible (and IMO correct) explanation for these, which is based on KC having discovered RM's 'win her over with chloroform' image that he had posted on his myspace at the time those searches were done.

If you read JWG's analysis of the searches, you'll see a very plausible (and IMO correct) explanation for these, which is based on KC having discovered RM's 'win her over with chloroform' image that he had posted on his myspace at the time those searches were done.

I have read through some of JWG's insightful posts, but I still ain't buying any accident! I honestly believe it's too large of a stretch to consider it an accident, and that's why KC is pinned with murder 1.

I have read through some of JWG's insightful posts, but I still ain't buying any accident! I honestly believe it's too large of a stretch to consider it an accident, and that's why KC is pinned with murder 1.

It's okay, I'm not selling accident today - waiting for the latest updated stock! :crazy: :D

CA's testing of KC on the Ricardo/apartment thing was more clear cut to me. The deleted email where she discusses Universal doesn't really read like she's testing to see if KC knows the answer. Could be though... I appreciate your take on it.

I'm gonna post the paragraph here.... thanks to AZlawyer!

"can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre"

I think both are right. I think during this email it is obvious that there is something wrong with Cindy's relationship with Casey. She is asking many questions because Casey is not forthcoming with info "i'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you" & one of the things she does not KNOW is whether Casey has been honest about work. As women, we know...this is waiting on your intuition-her intuition has told her somethings up and she has proof of some of it(real things she knows Casey has done) but if Cindy is like my mom-she likes to "give you enough rope to hang yourself."
Now, in normal people world, a mom wanting to be involved in their daughters/granddaughters life is so normal but if Cindy is not a good loving mom...these questions are control questions. You know the difference because as a child you realize your mom will do damage to you if she can get the information. She only acts concerned so she will have info later on to use against the person she feels treats/has treated her bad in the past. Its a grudge thing. She knew/ but she didn't KNOW. She was knowing it must be true, more so on some days when she wasn't distracted-but she can put it off because as I said it is the patient theory of "give them enough rope."

...jmo...:)

Bringing this over from the 6/16 Ping thread 'cause I was clogging it up w/ Q&A...

Based on the above there are ample opportunites for Casey to have stopped @ the CVS on the corner of Colonial & Goldenrod to purchase some OTC sedatives, driven over to a remote area on the west end of JBPark to dose Caylee between 6:34-7:06PM and transfer her into the trunk - as one example. A remote area in the Sutton Place apts. would have worked as well.

Continuing w/ this approach - depending on the dosage used - it would have taken several minutes for a any dose to take effect on Caylee. One must factor in that the 7:06PM pings aren't in the JBPark area, hence, travel time must be allowed. With travel time, one might speculate that the duct tape was used to expedite Caylee being quiet enough to transfer to the trunk @ JBPark in time to arrive near Tony's apartment ~7:06PM.

Just throwing out some options. P.S. Used the JBPark here to incorporate the notion that Casey inserted JBPark & 7PM in her handwritten statements, FWIW.

I've been thinking today about your theory that Caylee may have died during the early evening of June 16, and some of the sticking points for me are:

1) If KC left the A's home with a live Caylee, hoping to find a babysitter for the night before she got to her destination, why didn't she have Caylee's night things/ toothbrush/fresh clothes for the morning etc. packed in Caylees backpack? CA states that KC always took a full kit for Caylee if she was going out for any extended time. Also, where were Caylee's shoes?

2) TL states in one of his later interviews that he and KC had made no plans to meet up on that day, so what would have prompted her to go there anyway, with Caylee in tow?

3) If KC just wanted to get out of the house for the night, but had taken Caylee with her, I think the obvious place for her to have gone would have been RM's. I believe she did just that when things got heated during the previous weekend, because RM states that she turned up at his place with Caylee at 11pm on 7 June. He let them stay, even though she'd blown him off over their arranged date the previous evening, feeding him some BS about having to work at Fusion when he had discovered that she'd been there instead of with him. He seems like a real softie and obviously didn't mind having Caylee around, so I think it quite likely he would have taken them both in for the night on June 16 if she'd spun another of her BS excuses.

Any thoughts on this? :)

I think another theory can be by looking at MONEY.
They are not working and have daily expenses, plus an expensive case;
The Anthony's say they are not selling the story to the media.
so where is the mony coming from?

Someplace's write about Caylee's Daddy being an older rich man with ties to Drugs
Who does not want to be exposed.
IF THERE IS ANY RED FLAG this can change the entire picture...
maybe Casey did not do it.
Maybe Caylee's Father had an enemy?

ALSO:
WHO IS Dennis Milstead and how does he fit in this picture.
He is known as the Kid Finders and kid finders has never found one child.
He represents himself as a missing child advocate, is strongly connected
to Grandparents Cindy and George Anthony.
He has been in jail, and is not a clean cut character.

After reading much of this thread, and going over the cell pings, etc I think I am leaning towards the death happening after she left the house on the 16th too. If Casey was planning on getting her mom to babysit she wouldn't have needed to take toothbrushes, pajamas because that stuff was at home. The shoes are a stumbling point for me. The only thing I can figure is she threw them away after Caylee died, like the pics on photobucket she was clearing away any signs of Caylee ? I know then you have the question of why she didn't throw away the car seat, the doll, etc...Maybe she thought if her parent's saw her in the car she wouldn't be able to explain not having the car seat there. The duct tape is troublesome too. I can't figure out how she would have that in the car if the murder wasn't planned when she left the house. Maybe she took the tape as a back up for that night, because in the fight the night before Cindy had said no more babysitting. When Casey left the house on the afternoon of the 16th, she was calling her mom (we know this based on pings) trying to get her to babysit, even though she had said she wouldn't anymore. Casey had the tape as a back up incase mom stuck to her word ?

Wow, interesting theories!

I wonder if somehow CA threatened to kill (either in words or in actions - choking) KC and KC decided that it's OK for a mother to kill her daughter. She could have yelled, "So, it's OK for a mother to kill a daughter?" and CA said yes. Just in anger, she certainly didn't mean it. She could have even backed off once she thought she actually came close to killing KC. Maybe CA feels that she'll be blamed somehow if that information comes out, and that's why she's acting so lovey-dovey to KC.

So, KC came back in July saying, "YOU SAID it's OK for a mother to kill a daughter. YOU SAID I'm a sociopath. YOU KNOW I don't know right from wrong, so this is all your fault! Help me get out of this or I'll say you did it and you know how good of a liar I am." Could that be why CA wants immunity? Not because of lying or obstructing, but because she's afraid that KC will accuse her of the murder if CA tells everything she knows?

I've been thinking today about your theory that Caylee may have died during the early evening of June 16, and some of the sticking points for me are:

1) If KC left the A's home with a live Caylee, hoping to find a babysitter for the night before she got to her destination, why didn't she have Caylee's night things/ toothbrush/fresh clothes for the morning etc. packed in Caylees backpack? CA states that KC always took a full kit for Caylee if she was going out for any extended time. Also, where were Caylee's shoes?

2) TL states in one of his later interviews that he and KC had made no plans to meet up on that day, so what would have prompted her to go there anyway, with Caylee in tow?

3) If KC just wanted to get out of the house for the night, but had taken Caylee with her, I think the obvious place for her to have gone would have been RM's. I believe she did just that when things got heated during the previous weekend, because RM states that she turned up at his place with Caylee at 11pm on 7 June. He let them stay, even though she'd blown him off over their arranged date the previous evening, feeding him some BS about having to work at Fusion when he had discovered that she'd been there instead of with him. He seems like a real softie and obviously didn't mind having Caylee around, so I think it quite likely he would have taken them both in for the night on June 16 if she'd spun another of her BS excuses.

Any thoughts on this? :)

Thanks, Devon. I really appreciate your constructive feedback. :blowkiss: I'd like to noodle on these points w/ you a little more than I can @ the moment...but, maybe some quick thinking-out-loud...let's spend some time on these.

1a) You know, I had noted the backpack w/ toothbrush, comb & wipes, but, hadn't thought too much about lack of clothes. My thinking has been that Casey's intent was to drop Caylee w/ Cindy. So...no clothes packed would sorta seem to fit w/ that approach.

1b) No shoes. Perhaps Caylee was playing in the sandbox @ JBP? Do we need a thread just to discuss the shoes? (I need to search to see if one already exists - if I find it I'll bump it for more discussion so as not to clobber this thread w/ details).

1c) Not trying to push a particular theory...but just to think about how these aspects might come together. Casey's alleged statement to Rob D. about the JBP abduction scene, and subsequently LP's report (I know) 'bout Casey uttering, "They haven't even found her clothes yet!", and, the lack of shoes might all come together IF Casey had to change Caylee @ JBPark (e.g. got muddy playing, potty training accident happens, etc.) and the clothes & shoes all went into a bag that got left behind. That scenario would have Casey using the overnight clothes that afternoon and essentially putting Caylee in the t-shirt & shorts that she had packed as pajamas, or perhaps for the following day's clothes. Recall that Casey appeared to be VERY aware of Casey's lack of having shoes on as she relayed the ficticious story 'bout Caylee's 7/15 phone call and Caylee going on 'bout her shoes. What's one of the first things you do when you hafta change clothes? ...off with the shoes! :waitasec:

"Shoes" thread here. I'm gonna cross-post the above to play out the details there.

2) Sorta same as (1) Plan A=drop w/ Cindy...Plan B...no plan (called Amy ~7:20PM...so maybe RM's as you suggest)

3) Agree. Hitch w/ my time is that calls to Amy (Plan B) weren't until ~7:20'ish. I've been back and forth on this one quite a bit...pre-7PM..post-7PM. Knowing the exact content of the vmail Cindy left @ 6:30PM...and the content of their eventual conversation @ 7PM would tell us considerably more. We only have Cindy's (I know) statement that Casey called to say they wouldn't be home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288