Charge dropped against man accused of farting

Roxye

Reaction score
Website
www.southernsassoncrime.com
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/2687768...ped-against-man-accused-farting/#.T1UgNicS3T4

A West Virginia man accused of passing gas and fanning it toward a police officer no longer faces a battery charge.

"The gas was very odorous and created contact of an insulting or provoking nature with Patrolman Parsons," the complaint alleged.
Cruz acknowledged passing gas, but said he didn't move his chair toward the officer nor aim gas at the patrolman. He said he had an upset stomach at the time, but police denied his request to go to the bathroom when he first arrived at the station.

IIRC in WV, according to law, unless the offensive odour is the result of a minimum of a triple flutter blast, no charges can be filed. :blushing:

IIRC in WV, according to law, unless the offensive odour is the result of a minimum of a triple flutter blast, no charges can be filed. :blushing:

Unless the fart is a bomb, which is any fart that carries a load. In that case the police will have caught him with his pants down - guilty as discharged.

Wellll.... I do believe in Ms. Perkins's second grade class v. Billy Lane, 474 U.S. 438 (1986) is where we get the "one who smelt it is the one who dealt it" ruling.

Case closed! :floorlaugh:

Should at least get a misdemeanor "Not sharp enough just to blame it on his dog" charge, however.

Should at least get a misdemeanor "Not sharp enough just to blame it on his dog" charge, however.

OMG, Gracie and I were at the local hardware store, and she farted. And it was terrible. I was soooooooo embarrassed; and in the middle of paying for something so couldn't get her out to evacuate to area.

She just stood there grinning.

Best-
Herding Cat

my husband calls this farting method, "crop dusting"

So it was it assault with deadly force?

Reminds me of my favorite t-shirt:

Stupidity is not a crime
So you're free to go

my husband calls this farting method, "crop dusting"

When my first grandson was about 4 he was at our house one day with his mother (my oldest daughter) and he farted. His mom says "Nick, what do you say?"
Without hesitation the little fellow blurts out "WOOD DUCK!" :floorlaugh:
His mother says "You're suppose to say excuse me" to which the grandson responds "Boppa said I can say wood duck, so I say wood duck!"

Gotta love grand kids you can send them home at the end of the day and let momma deal with the chaos you cause. :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage
Back