NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coe was arrested at his home so is LE searching the route from Shaniya's home to his home? I posted a map before I left this morning and circled a body of water, Mintz pond...wonder if they have searched that area. It would have been in route to Coe's relatives house though...not his residence. I also noticed on the sky5 chopper video there is a lot of marshland around Shaniya's home.

So Clarence was moms bf? I saw a few pages back where they have an eye witness that saw Shaniya in the car...that to me suggests she was alive at that time. Anything from surveillance video?
according to mhp manager. yes.

it too suggests to me that she could have been alive at the time.... but then again begs that question... why no dog hits... did he carry her out of the trailer in his arms or was it the wind the day the dogs were out? I have heard jack squat on the surv. video but they had the probable cause to go for the arrest and don't think they would do so on one witness statement???

I remember reading somewhere they had searched woods and water by mom's home. Have not heard of any other specific searches. But, I'm hoping they have searched a lot more than that.

here goes the negativity again JMO

Coe was arrested at his home so is LE searching the route from Shaniya's home to his home? I posted a map before I left this morning and circled a body of water, Mintz pond...wonder if they have searched that area. It would have been in route to Coe's relatives house though...not his residence. I also noticed on the sky5 chopper video there is a lot of marshland around Shaniya's home.

Mom, They just have not been releasing any info on this. I would like to know as well what they are doing, We can only hope they are searching the home he was staying at, his car, the immediate area around the home....:banghead:

Opinions are wonderful. Everybody can have different ones and it's ok. Life is grand.

according to mhp manager. yes.

it too suggests to me that she could have been alive at the time.... but then again begs that question... why no dog hits... did he carry her out of the trailer in his arms or was it the wind the day the dogs were out? I have heard jack squat on the surv. video but they had the probable cause to go for the arrest and don't think they would do so on one witness statement???

Maybe the witness saw Coe carry out her lifeless body, but police are not going to reveal that and jeopardize their investigation. Maybe they are saying right now that they saw her in the car, generally, in an effort to get someone else to come forward or to get Coe to break since someone saw him. LE may be even making up the fact that there is a witness, and the "person" who saw him leave was actually surveillance. The only problem is, LE has to keep leverage in order to find out what happened to Shaniya beyond the cameras of the trailer park.

I state my opinion like everyone else, it seems to be negativity when its not agreeable to what you believe. And that's JMO

Perhaps you haven't read the rules of this site? If not, now would be a good time to do it.....just FYI and IMO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65793"]Terms of Service Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Try here

I remember reading somewhere they had searched woods and water by mom's home. Have not heard of any other specific searches. But, I'm hoping they have searched a lot more than that.

Davenport said. Shaniya began living there about three weeks ago, Davenport said.

Police have continued the search for Shaniya, Chance said. They have searched a rock quarry that borders the mobile home park and a swampy area behind it, Chance said.

She wouldn't speculate on whether the girl is safe.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/12/951569
:parrot:

I also find that opinions can be stated in a way that don't make the opinion-expositer sound completely tactless.

I wish I had something to offer on this case. What a sad scenario. Jailing a POI for an abduction before the abductee has been recovered ends well in how many cases?

I thought the "witness" might be the camera also, but what if he knows he concealed her, because he has surely seen/heard of the cameras, so he knows no one could have actually "seen" him with her. Maybe he had her in a (God forbid) suitcase or something....

Newbie here with a few thoughts.

Perhaps he's not a boyfriend but a drug client. He had to get AIDS somehow. Since there has been drug activity at that address in the past, maybe they were dealing and this is connected to a drug deal gone bad and he's holding her as collateral. That may be why mom is reluctant to talk and why he "terrorized" the mom.

If he is the boyfriend, he may have given his mother's address as his own because of DSS. If they are at all involved, the kids would be removed if there was a convicted felon under their roof and they would lose their welfare and food stamps if they get them.

Just thinking...

LE may be even making up the fact that there is a witness, and the "person" who saw him leave was actually surveillance. The only problem is, LE has to keep leverage in order to find out what happened to Shaniya beyond the cameras of the trailer park.

bbm.....and snipped

now that is one heck of a thought! ITA. Wpuld also explain the lack of scent outside the door/carying her out...etc

What in the world is going on in here? Attack the post...not the poster and show a little respect, would ya! :shakeshead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker