Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
You must be 18-30 but you must be in school with a 3.5 gpa? What? First of all a 3.5 gpa is pretty ambitious, especially for a single mom. Second, what if they already graduated high school/college?

Sounds like she prefers them uneducated. Wouldn't want them more sly than she is!
I feel she'll be more than happy to serve time. She'll have access to more troubled women with babies there.

I can't paste the rules for "Stones for Grace" but wanted to comment.

I have a problem with #1 6 7 8 10 16.

#5 has a spelling error.

#6 does she mean the Mom or the baby?

#14 is ok except the creepy hugging part.

#19 impossible to enforce

#20 is just confusing. If you break the rules and upper staff throw you out "they" will try and find alternate arrangements for you. Who is they?

I agree she just wants an apartment load of babies to be on hand at her disposal.
I think she should add "all mothers and children will wear matching uniforms, LOL".

BBM

Yep, for all the "professional" websites she creates, she has atrocious spelling and never runs spell-check! That's how you can always tell that she wrote something.

just seeing that webiste makes me sick. I am actually stunned...that doesn't happen often. wow......

You must be 18-30 but you must be in school with a 3.5 gpa? What? First of all a 3.5 gpa is pretty ambitious, especially for a single mom. Second, what if they already graduated high school/college?

Wonder if there is something in public assistance rules that allows the baby's "caretaker" to be paid if the single mother is a full-time student?? :waitasec:

I fully expect she will get probation... I don't like it at all, but the judge just seemed to be very sympathetic toward her. I also expect they will not go forward with the new adoption but will instead assume guardianship and be satisfied with that for a few years until they can finagle a way to adopt without a home study.

Such a shame that even though she has been found guilty on all charges...there is still no real justice for Gabriel. He should be home with his Daddy tonight, he should know how very much his Daddy loves him, he should know his name is Gabriel Scott Johnson! He may never know his true identity and that in itself is criminal!

I was watching IS this morning, there was an criminal defense attorney from AZ explaining a rule that might apply to Tammi.
He was talking fast, but what I understood is that Tammi has been convicted for TWO different crimes.
On the first conviction (interference) she'll get probation.
The second conviction (fraud) is mandatory prison time.
The way the judge explained it to the jury, this will apply to Tammi.
The defense is against this, they will talk about this on June 18th in court.
Depending on how the Judge rules, Tammi might be taken to jail on June 18th.
This criminal attorney was very surprised that Tammi was not taken into custody yesterday.
He said she will do prison time, anywhere from 1 1/2 to 3 years!

Wow - what is all the church nonsense? Have TS & JS started their own church?

This is just scary. Can't she get an additional 10 years for this? Do they really have a 50-unit apt. building to house these young women in? This is fraud!!!!!! if they don't have such a building. Scary....

Salem

ok update, from TS fb account 4 hours ago.
"God will never leave you empty. He will replace everything you lost. If he asks you to put something down it is because he want you to pick up something greater"

and Tammi will be in Martyr Mode now until the end of her days ...

"oh, what a burden God has placed on me, oh whoa is me, oh but I will be the better person than all those others who judge me, anyone got a baby I can have?"

I'm so relieved she has been found guilty. She's got severe mental issues in my opinion. Maybe she'll get some treatment now.

Wow - what is all the church nonsense? Have TS & JS started their own church?

This is just scary. Can't she get an additional 10 years for this? Do they really have a 50-unit apt. building to house these young women in? This is fraud!!!!!! if they don't have such a building. Scary....

Salem

Although the donate link is disabled right no, they want to raise money to buy the apartment house where they can house single mothers or mothers-to-be. If you read back a bit, someone put down all the rules the girls would have to follow. Lots of religion involved!

Do you guys think Tammi will insist on speaking at the sentencing?
I do, I see her holding a bible with one hand and clutching her cross in the other. Oh, and always knowing which camera is on.
Still shocked hearing Beth and a few others still think this nut is only trying to help.
Bet there's a heck of a temper under that toxic smile.
Favorite part, when tammi thought that the Friday the 13th sentencing date wouldn't be convenient for her. Loved seeing her smug face drop when the judge moved the date......up. She lost herself a good week there by trying one last time to be in control. That was hysterical.

"oh, what a burden God has placed on me, oh whoa is me, oh but I will be the better person than all those others who judge me, anyone got a baby I can have?"

I'm so relieved she has been found guilty. She's got severe mental issues in my opinion. Maybe she'll get some treatment now.

Something about Tammi really reminds me of a lady in our city a few years back who had similar grandiose plans (and actually pulled it off for a while)to have the most state of the art autism center in the region. Similar language, theology,etc. She claimed her 2 kids were autistic and that was how the Lord "led her to doing His work" in the autism community. Found out later that many parents with truly autistic kids did not believe that her children qualified for that diagnosis and came to the conclusion that she was mentally ill. Needless to say, the endeavor did not make it in the end. I just cannot help but think of that woman every time I hear Tammi Smith speak or read something she has written.

My gosh. She's insane!!!!!! She wants to create a facility for young, troubled moms so she can have her pick of the litter! A whole house filled with an endless supply of pregnant young women or poor, young mothers, that she can pressure to give up their babies to her. Crazy!

This woman is a nut.
2801 E. Camelback Road? Interesting. That's right across the street from my office....

This reminds me of the Anthony's starting a non-profit for missing children and grandparents rights.Creepy.

I'm always suspicious of those who are constantly talking about their faith ,instead of quietly living it.JMO.

Wonder if her first 3 kids think she's a "good mother" as Beth K just said.

Do you guys think Tammi will insist on speaking at the sentencing?
I do, I see her holding a bible with one hand and clutching her cross in the other. Oh, and always knowing which camera is on.
Still shocked hearing Beth and a few others still think this nut is only trying to help.
Bet there's a heck of a temper under that toxic smile.
Favorite part, when tammi thought that the Friday the 13th sentencing date wouldn't be convenient for her. Loved seeing her smug face drop when the judge moved the date......up. She lost herself a good week there by trying one last time to be in control. That was hysterical.

And she will probably be detained ,so whatever her July 13th plans were ,bye bye :seeya:

Tammi's husband commented on HLN that ,if Tammi goes to prison they'll tell the kids it's a mission trip ,"and it will be,by the way" he said.

Tammi needs to be placed in solitary to protect the other women from HER.

I don't believe Tammi has a mental issue that treatment will help. I think she's a narcissist, Machiavellian "the end justifies the means " .

This reminds me of the Anthony's starting a non-profit for missing children and grandparents rights.Creepy.

I'm always suspicious of those who are constantly talking about their faith ,instead of quietly living it.JMO.

Wonder if her first 3 kids think she's a "good mother" as Beth K just said.

BBM

Ok, I'll step up on the soap box for a second. Matthew 6, versus 1-8 (yes, I know the Bible, too):

"[But] take care not to perform righteous deeds in order that people may see them; otherwise you will have no heavenly recompense from your heavenly Father. When you give alms, do not blow a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets to win the praise of others. Amen, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that almsgiving may be secret. And your Father who sees in secret will repay you.

When you pray, do not be like hypocrites, who love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on street corners so that others may see them. Amen, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you pray, go to your inner room, close the door, and pray to your father in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will repay you. In praying, do not babble like the pagans, who think that they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them. Your Father knows what you need before you ask him."

Found this just searching around. She claims she has a cure for SIDS. What a joke. TS sure stays busy trying to make those big bucks.....

https://www.gobignetwork.com/users/tammi-smith

snipped

Hi my name is Tammi Smith. I am the owner of Healing Waters Colonics & Havilah Integrated Medical Center.
I am looking for an investor for my complete line of baby safety products.
Some of these baby safety products will be the first ever in the industry & will eliminate microwaves, bottled water (plastic), chemicals, and will allow more nutrients & enzymes to be absorbed into the baby.
Another one of our products can help reduce or diminish crib death (SIDS) and suffocation due to crib bumpers.

Tammi's husband commented on HLN that ,if Tammi goes to prison they'll tell the kids it's a mission trip ,"and it will be,by the way" he said.

Tammi needs to be placed in solitary to protect the other women from HER.

I don't believe Tammi has a mental issue that treatment will help. I think she's a narcissist, Machiavellian "the end justifies the means " .

BBM

Interesting that he said something like next time we'll use different words.... Was he implying that either he or his wife, or both of them committed perjury?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back