Happy 2nd Birthday to Sweet Baby K!

hollye

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Big Girl! If you're anything like my son, who turns 2 today as well, you've grown so, so much in the past 5 months. You're talking up a storm, adventurous, inquisitive and maybe even a little sneaky and stubborn, but you still have some of your smaller baby ways about you. All of these attributes make you the precious and cherished little girl that you are. I hope you have a super special day today, Sweet Girl!

You and your daddy and big brothers are in my prayers and thoughts daily!

My heart goes out to Kaine as I'm sure this day will have a hint of bittersweetness to it...celebrating Baby K's Birthday but, not able to have Kyron there physically to join in the celebration of the day.

My heart goes out to all the people this little girl is separate from on her birthday.

My heart goes out to all the people this little girl is separate from on her birthday.

I only know of two for sure...Terri & Kyron. Are there more people that are being separated from Baby K?

I only know of two for sure...Terri & Kyron. Are there more people that are being separated from Baby K?

I sure hope she's able to see her grandparents and her oldest brother.

I sure hope she's able to see her grandparents and her oldest brother.

I would hope so, too. Do you know something we don't? Has Kaine forbid them from seeing Baby K?

I don't recall hearing or reading anything to imply that he has blocked anyone but, the obvious from seeing Baby K at this time.

I would hope so, too. Do you know something we don't? Has Kaine forbid them from seeing Baby K?

I don't recall hearing or reading anything to imply that he has blocked anyone but, the obvious from seeing Baby K at this time.

I'm expressing a hope, not a bit of information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back