GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

I just looked on abc news and it said Ohio mom's body has been found 30 miles from where they were staying. Maybe they identified her, not sure? But I just read it and also where he confessed to his brother. Here's my ? We're they together or not? If not why vacation together.

I just looked on abc news and it said Ohio mom's body has been found 30 miles from where they were staying. Maybe they identified her, not sure? But I just read it and also where he confessed to his brother. Here's my ? We're they together or not? If not why vacation together.

Do u have a link?

i have spoke with a family member in NC...im very close to this...she has not been identified as of just a few minutes ago...NO positive ID yet

Snicky- thank you - I knew I saw something about searches for bus/plane, on some gadget...
Just wondering-by chance
do you know if there is a chance he could have had some funds stached in the house- like a rainy day fund?
Also, has he ever visited in Oregon since leaving there after school? Could he have 'friends' there?

Ok sorry I'll delete my post maybe the link was just bad idk.
Sorry

its ok, i am sorry if im coming off mean or anything...just dont like seeing things i know to be not true...only because its still important that Nate is found!!....im very close to this, all i will say...& my heart is breaking right now for 2 children, a beautiful close knit family, & a whole community....i know odds are it's her...please understand tho that i pray that it is not...im probably too close to this & i dont mean to interrupt your discussions...just hurting a lil at moment

BBM

It has been reported that they went on vacation together to attempt to reclaim their relationship. They have a 3 year old child together.

Yes, a body has been found, but it has not been identified, nor confirmed if the body is even female. Here is the statement from the Dare County Sheriff's office:

On July 14, 2012, at approximately 4:30 pm, a call was received indicating a suspicious condition in the Frisco area of Hatteras Island.

Members of the Dare County Sheriff’s Office responded and found the body of a deceased person. The body has not been identified at this time and currently, we have no additional information. As more information becomes available, we will update the media accordingly.

Please be advised, at this point this is the only information we have available.

http://outerbanksvoice.com/2012/07/14/sheriffs-dept-statement-on-discovery-of-body/

Snicky- thank you - I knew I saw something about searches for bus/plane, on some gadget...
Just wondering-by chance
do you know if there is a chance he could have had some funds stached in the house- like a rainy day fund?
Also, has he ever visited in Oregon since leaving there after school? Could he have 'friends' there?

i wouldn't know to be honest...i did not really know Nate....knew who he was if i saw him, just didn't know him personally...& you're welcome...just want the facts to be straight

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lynn-jacke...t-missing-ohio/story?id=16780580#.UAI_QfU262s

I believe this is the article you're referring to. The title is certainly misleading, but according to the article, there has been no positive ID, yet. They're still unsure if the body belonged to a man or woman.

And from everything I've read, they were no longer together, just vacationing with the kids?

its ok, i am sorry if im coming off mean or anything...just dont like seeing things i know to be not true...only because its still important that Nate is found!!....im very close to this, all i will say...& my heart is breaking right now for 2 children, a beautiful close knit family, & a whole community....i know odds are it's her...please understand tho that i pray that it is not...im probably too close to this & i dont mean to interrupt your discussions...just hurting a lil at moment

((hugs))

:grouphug:
Prayers for you, too, Snicky

Well idk what you're reading but I just read to my husband that they found her 30 miles away. I have no reason 2 lie about this. Idk if tney have removed it or what but I even said to him if anything like this happens to me at least let my body be found so I can have a proper burial. I hate being called a liar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back