General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to look for it in a little while.. As I see it. Chelsy is willing to admit Ron C is the one responsible for his daughter's death, however she is not willing to admit the truth as to what caused Haleigh's death.. I'm thinking reason for that is.. She has knowledge of what really happened and she and Timmy helped out that night...JMHO.

I agree with you 100%:seeya:

I don't think that Teresa or Annette actually disposed of Haleigh but I do suspect that Ronald either handled it personally or called on his father or uncle to help or maybe Teresa or Annette made that call for him.:twocents:

I agree Lone. The men in that family are either laying low or got out of town for a reason, IMO. I don't think either of the GM's disposed of Haleigh either, but I do think they did their best to set up the Croslins, Tommy and Misty, not that they needed much help...And it seems that everything they did was to cover up for Ron, beginning with TN trying to find Misty to babysit, supposedly offering to even pay her. She wanted Misty there for some reason. And that 911 call was so staged. Misty didn't have a clue what was going on...she just wasn't saying what Ron wanted her to say, so he started cursing and screaming at her. Then TN defending Misty as the "best" Ron had ever had. Hahaha , What a crock...

BBM I'm not wanting to pin it all on AS and TN, but I do wonder why they haven't even been asked, as far as I know, to explain thier actions or to be accountable in any way. I agree that TN and AS are lying about stuff to give Ron an alibi, but there are other things, as I mentioned before, that make them look like they know more that they are telling. I just don't understand why, to our knowledge, they haven't been questioned more. I'm not sure, but has anyone heard whether or not they were even asked to take a polygraph?:waitasec:

IIRC.LE stated they offered everyone a poly in the beginning but that is not what some of the Croslins have claimed.. I'm quite certain IF TN and GGMS took a poly they would have announced it to the world just as their son/grandson did...I'm thinking IF by chance they were offered one , they declined the offer..JMHO..

But we dont know if they were offered or not, so we cant pretend they were and declined.

But we dont know if they were offered or not, so we cant pretend they were and declined.

I'm not pretending..PCSO stated everyone was offered to take a poly..Their words not mine. I feel certain IF they were offered the poly and took one, they would have stated such.JMHO

LOL, at the 4:22 mark Chelsea is about to name who else was involved with Haleigh's death (IMO, she was about to name Ronald) and Nancy jumped right in to talk to her panel about the three Croslins being involved. She has always come to the rescue when it comes to Ronald.

And that is one of the biggest mysteries to me...What makes her so "fond" of Ron? Why can't she see what so many others can about him??? Anybody have any ideas on that?:waitasec:

IMO, It's suspicious to me either way: If they were offered a poly and declined, why would they decline if it would help LE to move on in finding Haleigh; if they were not offered a poly by LE, why not, since their stories kept changing. JMO

I'm not pretending..PCSO stated everyone was offered to take a poly..Their words not mine. I feel certain IF they were offered the poly and took one, they would have stated such.JMHO

However, they could have said, would you submit to a poly, and they could have said yes, and they may just not have called them for the poly, especially if the phone records show a story involving Ron, Misty, Tommy and Hope, they are expensive. jmo

BBM I'm not wanting to pin it all on AS and TN, but I do wonder why they haven't even been asked, as far as I know, to explain thier actions or to be accountable in any way. I agree that TN and AS are lying about stuff to give Ron an alibi, but there are other things, as I mentioned before, that make them look like they know more that they are telling. I just don't understand why, to our knowledge, they haven't been questioned more. I'm not sure, but has anyone heard whether or not they were even asked to take a polygraph?:waitasec:

Lets start with some simple questions especially for TN -- where was she the evening/night before her granddaughter went missing? When was the last time she saw HaLeigh?

I found this Fox news article covering the very beginning of this case and in it is stated that the family were offered polys. Doesn't say who in the family. Other interesting things are in this article and worth reading again.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491485,00.html

However, they could have said, would you submit to a poly, and they could have said yes, and they may just not have called them for the poly, especially if the phone records show a story involving Ron, Misty, Tommy and Hope, they are expensive. jmo

If money was the issue, and phone records revealed Ron, Misty, Tommy and Hope were the ONLY ones involved then WHY did LE allow for Marie G, Crystal S and her fiance Chad to take polys?

I'm going to look for it in a little while.. As I see it. Chelsy is willing to admit Ron C is the one responsible for his daughter's death, however she is not willing to admit the truth as to what caused Haleigh's death.. I'm thinking reason for that is.. She has knowledge of what really happened and she and Timmy helped out that night...JMHO.

http://www.artharris.com/2011/05/24/art-harris-hln-haleigh-cummings-update/

It has been a while since Chelsea wanted to be "strapped up" to a LDT, and as far as I know she hasn't been polyed yet. She changed her story that Joe did it in this article as well. Joe said that it was Chelsea and Timmy who answered Misty's family emergency that night and took off in the van. I think it very strange that we, the public, haven't seen any evidence or statements from LE concerning any current investigation into the latest (although almost a year old) information contained in this "raving statement" from Chelsea.

I can't forget the Haleigh Angel tattoo on Chelsea's foot.

http://www.artharris.com/2011/05/24/art-harris-hln-haleigh-cummings-update/

It has been a while since Chelsea wanted to be "strapped up" to a LDT, and as far as I know she hasn't been polyed yet. She changed her story that Joe did it in this article as well. Joe said that it was Chelsea and Timmy who answered Misty's family emergency that night and took off in the van. I think it very strange that we, the public, haven't seen any evidence or statements from LE concerning any current investigation into the latest (although almost a year old) information contained in this "raving statement" from Chelsea.

I can't forget the Haleigh Angel tattoo on Chelsea's foot.

Hi Lone, thanks for that link to AH. Don't recall having read that article althought I did know Chelsy had changed her tune involving cousin Jo when he came out and said it was Chelsy and Timmy who left in the van when Tommy called the residence...JMHO

I've always thought that Misty would gladly throw Tommy under the bus to protect Timmy. Maybe it was Chelsea and Timmy who came to help with the clean up. Ronald was suppose to have liked Timmy much more than Tommy.

I've always thought that Misty would gladly throw Tommy under the bus to protect Timmy. Maybe it was Chelsea and Timmy who came to help with the clean up. Ronald was suppose to have liked Timmy much more than Tommy.

And Chelsy had made it known quite a few times she thinks of Misty as being her little sister..Seems Lindsy and Misty do not share that close bond..JMHO

The squeeze should have been put on both of them by PCSO a long time ago IF you ask me...My question is... WHY wasn't it? JMHO

I think that they attempted to put the pressure on Teresa Neves. Remember when Cobra and Timothy Holmseth made a big fuss about how Teresa was threatened with jail time after she had a meeting with PCSO? Cobra was concerned that Teresa was going to kil herself. LE was breathing down Teresa and her families neck.

Ron and Misty were easier to get in jail, Teresa and Annette IMO are more sneaky and smarter since they have had years of experience of being manipulative and involved in criminal activities.

And that is one of the biggest mysteries to me...What makes her so "fond" of Ron? Why can't she see what so many others can about him??? Anybody have any ideas on that?:waitasec:

There is a youtube link where a caller (one of the few SMART callers... anyone else find most of the callers are a bit.. dumb?) mentions Ron dealing drugs with Misty, and why would Ron continue to associate with Misty despite her lies... Nancy pauses and she does admit the caller has a point.

Nancy just flat out fell for all of Ron's fake crying and fake tears...

It is so weird Nancy is usually good at calling out lying criminals, but Ron pulled one over on her. It is so weird, because I literally laugh everytime Ron cried because it was so fake.

There is a youtube link where a caller (one of the few SMART callers... anyone else find most of the callers are a bit.. dumb?) mentions Ron dealing drugs with Misty, and why would Ron continue to associate with Misty despite her lies... Nancy pauses and she does admit the caller has a point.

Nancy just flat out fell for all of Ron's fake crying and fake tears...

It is so weird Nancy is usually good at calling out lying criminals, but Ron pulled one over on her. It is so weird, because I literally laugh everytime Ron cried because it was so fake.

I agree about ron's crying. After seeing the pic of Nancy's murdered fiancée, I just felt bad for her, the resemblance is uncanny. I would love to link bt my stoopid phone sstruggles w/ letters much less trying to copy & paste. I found it here w/ a search. JMO

If money was the issue, and phone records revealed Ron, Misty, Tommy and Hope were the ONLY ones involved then WHY did LE allow for Marie G, Crystal S and her fiance Chad to take polys?

Probably because its standard, and they would not have had phone records the exact next day.

so very sad, and a horrible anniversary coming soon. JMO I think Tommy is the one involved, and I pray for HaLeigh and her family. It's been so long. Heartbreaking :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie