AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would Logan be able to see her Facebook comment about EJ being on the run and the underground network..I doubt that Logan was her FB friend, so how was her comment for his benefit?

Showing the FB! from Dec 23. What does it mean? She's got to explain.
Says it was for Logan. ??? Wanted to let Logan know they were out of it, and EJ made her own moves.
Legality? Underground? TS said EJ said she found a domestic abuse shelter, and that is what it was!! FOS FOS
HINKY METER on HIGH!

Oh, good grief ... I can't believe she is now saying it was for Logan

I read that - I wonder what the connection is. Since she hasn't updated since 4/09, I think she will have some splaining to do to LE as to why she was in Mexico. Training perhaps.

Not to get OT - but she sounded pretty excited on her MS page about giving colonics. I would think that would be on the "world's worst jobs" TV show. But hey, that's just me!

;)

Mel

Me thinks its one of the dirtiest jobs!(hehe) Maybe we should call Mike R to do a show on it.

Tammi and Jack smith used to live in Nashville.

Has this been explored??? They were last in Nashville abotu a year and a half ago, and they still talk to family and friends there.

Jack has no earthly idea why there are tips coming from a place he use to live.

All cell phone records have been given to police.

Go Mark Klaas! on the dates!

ok, was she not asked why she deleted it?

I <3 Mark Klaas!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Mark Klaas

:blowkiss:

Just watched KPHO Phoenix news @ 6:30. They said that the Smiths are now supporting EJ's story of handing the baby off to a stranger, which is in direct contradiction to an interview they did earlier. They then showed a prior tape of Jack talking on speaker phone to EJ, telling her that they can't back her up at all.

(This is totally from my memory and it is not verbatim at all. I was a bit distracted by my cat leaping on my shoulder while I was watching tv. I am hoping tonight's piece will be up on kpho.com very soon.)

Notice when there is a close up of TS and JS and watch JS's eyes....they are bouncing back and forth....lol

Mark Klass

Pointing out the inconsistisies in showing this evening. He does not understand why the SMiths are still involved in this story. He belives that they should be able to tell the police what they know and extricate themselves from this story.

Why are the still coming up with information that they conviently are remembering.

Why do they insisit on coming on tv:

Jack " we love this baby we held this baby, we don't give our love away easily"

"Just a heart thing" Jack said when asked how he knew Gabriel was alive. :sick:
Nashville - how they are connected. Last time in Nashville - 11/2 yrs ago.
Go Jean! Why are tips coming from your hometown?? JS says he has no idea!NERVOUS FIGITING (SP)
GPS - No good answer
Mark Klaas - They have inconsistancies! He's ragging on them harshly! Dates wrong. Trashing Logan. Why are they still involved!!!!Need to tell what they know, and leave! Pat Brown says the couple may be just gullable.
WHY do you go on TV!? WE held him loved him, and we still love him and are doing everything possible
Trying to be do-gooders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members