2009.08.09 Brett C's testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amil

Reaction score
Brett Churchill's testimony states KC was about to mark a map for Tim Miller so he'd know where to search when Cindy ordered Tim out of her house. Mark NeJame witnessed Cindy's anger at Tim for almost getting KC to mark the map. Whoa!

Brett Churchill's testimony states KC was about to mark a map for Tim Miller so he'd know where to search when Cindy ordered Tim out of her house. Mark NeJame witnessed Cindy's anger at Tim for almost getting KC to mark the map. Whoa!

I just now read that part. This is the best bombshell I've seen in quite some time.

Remind me again please....who exactly is Brett Churchill? George's law enforcement friend from Ohio possibly?

Okay Brett Churchill was a volunteer for TES? I just read Tim Miler's interview and according to Tim, the only people present in the house when this occurred was Tim, Lisa, George, Casey, Cindy, George's LE friend from Ohio and possibly Tracy. So how would Brett know this took place if he wasn't there?

Okay Brett Churchill was a volunteer for TES? I just read Tim Miler's interview and according to Tim, the only people present in the house when this occurred was Tim, Lisa, George, Casey, Cindy, George's LE friend from Ohio and possibly Tracy. So how would Brett know this took place if he wasn't there?

According to his wife, Shelley, Tim Miller repeated the story in front of them at one of the searches.

According to his wife, Shelley, Tim Miller repeated the story in front of them at one of the searches.

So....coming from Brett, is this hearsay?

Would it only come in if Tim testified about it?

And if that is true, that is why MN left, and started defending TM. I bet that situation made him realize what sleaze the A's are and what a good person Tim is. He made the right decision.

Unless Casey actually had the pen down and marked a spot saying this is where Caylee is, then none of them can know for sure what she was going to do or say. They need to be careful because Casey is charged with premeditated murder and if they are putting into people's minds that she was going to confess to them without knowing that fact for sure then it could hurt the prosecution's case. No one is focusing at all on the fact that Casey may be a full blown psychopath who fooled her family, friends, and may have even been trying to fool them. There's no telling what she was going to say about her "gut" feeling or whatever.

No one is focusing at all on the fact that Casey may be a full blown psychopath who fooled her family, friends, and may have even been trying to fool them. There's no telling what she was going to say about her "gut" feeling or whatever.

I think a LOT of people believe there is something wrong with KC, so I would need to respectfully disagree with that statement.

I think a LOT of people believe there is something wrong with KC, so I would need to respectfully disagree with that statement.
AND...(to build on your statement)

whatever it IS that is wrong with her is no small thing. :blushing:

So Cindy ORDERED Tim out of the house aye? Way to go Cindy! You REALLY wanted to find Caylee didn't you? NOT! And this proves it. WHO orders Tim frickin Miller, a GOD of the search, OUT of their house? Why, Cindy Anthony! A Goddess of deceit!:banghead:

Unless Casey actually had the pen down and marked a spot saying this is where Caylee is, then none of them can know for sure what she was going to do or say. They need to be careful because Casey is charged with premeditated murder and if they are putting into people's minds that she was going to confess to them without knowing that fact for sure then it could hurt the prosecution's case. No one is focusing at all on the fact that Casey may be a full blown psychopath who fooled her family, friends, and may have even been trying to fool them. There's no telling what she was going to say about her "gut" feeling or whatever.

But we all know it would mean nothing if she did put a mark on the map because it would not have been anywhere close to the real site where she dumped poor Caylee

Remind me again please....who exactly is Brett Churchill? George's law enforcement friend from Ohio possibly?

Speaking of GA's buddy, anyone know his name and if any of the doc released are interviews or statements from him?
(Sorry but I have only gotten through 1/4 of it all yet)

Speaking of GA's buddy, anyone know his name and if any of the doc released are interviews or statements from him?
(Sorry but I have only gotten through 1/4 of it all yet)

Cher, someone posted in another thread (perhaps the general doc dump) that his name is Jim Campbell. I do not believe we have seen any interviews or statements from him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member