Man Who Fought to Stabilize Japan’s Crippled Nuke Plants Hospitalized

belimom

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes~M.Kuhn
Reaction score

The man who has battled to stabilize Japan’s crippled nucler plants for the past nine months abruptly stepped down today and was hospitalized with an undisclosed illness.

Plant operator TEPCO said it could not release the amount of radiation Yoshida had been exposed to at the plant, citing privacy issues.

More at http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...ize-japans-crippled-nuke-plants-hospitalized/

The man who has battled to stabilize Japan’s crippled nucler plants for the past nine months abruptly stepped down today and was hospitalized with an undisclosed illness.

Plant operator TEPCO said it could not release the amount of radiation Yoshida had been exposed to at the plant, citing privacy issues.

More at http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...ize-japans-crippled-nuke-plants-hospitalized/
From your link, and thanks for it:

Nearly nine months later, the 12 mile radius around the plant remains uninhabitable, contaminated with high levels of radiation. More than 80,000 people remain displaced.

and

News of Yoshida’s illness comes just weeks after TEPCO opened the Fukushima plant to reporters for the first time since the March 11 catastrophe, saying the reactors had finally stabilized...

BBM. I wish I could believe this...

So selfless. Autonomous. I pray that I would act the same way as this courages man did during such a horrific time.What a testament to mankind. Thank you for posting this, it gives me something to really think about and aspire to be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back