Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

They made him look like an Arab with that beard!! ROFLMAO WHAT?!

Google this: Cesar Laurean arrest photo

Frankenstein's photo pops up first.

I think now we might be able to better understand exactly what happened. This couple might not be so lovely dovey by the time this goes to court.

Nope esp. since her correspondance with him looks like it might of been what got ol' proactive caught!

I think now we might be able to better understand exactly what happened. This couple might not be so lovely dovey by the time this goes to court.

Oh! HAHAHAHA! I don't know! Someone asked about a photo and I happened to run across it. I had not seen it before...but I guess that is why it looks so nasty and now we know it is FAKE. ROFLMAO They need to hire Sie Sie to do their retouching on criminals. She could have done a much better job!!

lol, very true she would have done better.

Blaize is good, too. Where do the FBI get these people from? LOL They need to hire outside the ranks I think.

She was keeping a diary declaring her undying love for a murdering coward? How old is she? 10? :rolleyes:

They also found her diary, Suzi...I guess she was proclaiming her love and devotion to him there, too. Ugh! She is an idiot.

Read it? I am the one that posted it earlier, Panthera! LOL I am ALL over Xtina right now...as fast as I can find anything on her.

Christina sounds very immature which leads me more to believe that she went along with Cesar's plan from day one to murder Maria.

Oh! HAHAHAHA! I don't know! Someone asked about a photo and I happened to run across it. I had not seen it before...but I guess that is why it looks so nasty and now we know it is FAKE. ROFLMAO They need to hire Sie Sie to do their retouching on criminals. She could have done a much better job!!
Yes, where is SieSie when we need her!! That retouched photo looks more like someone bin Laden might know than CL. :D

Christina sounds very immature which leads me more to believe that she went along with Cesar's plan from day one to murder Maria.
I've always thought she knew, or could even have been there when it took place. They both had motive for wanting Maria out of the way. :behindbar :behindbar

Both certainly had a motive! And obviously...Xtina is now going to have to explain how she has been chatting it up with one of the most wanted criminals and why she did not mention it to LE.

Hmmmmm...maybe she will say that she didn't know it was him and she is willing to "cooperate fully" with LE again. I guess this makes a total liar out of her Attorney, doesn't it? How many times did we hear him say it?

"...she's still in love with her husband....."

helloooooo He f*ckin raped, murdered, buried and burned a woman who was carrying his child. Get a clue...your husband's a rapist and a murderer. what an azzclown.

You guys are too quick for me! Here's an aol link:

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/fbi-arrests-suspect-in-slaying-of-marine/20080410220109990001

Glad they got him and hope extradition is quick!

Salem

Picture # 5 at the link shows their Christmas tree waiting for trash pickup. Sweet, isn't it, that a little thing like murder didn't prevent their celebration of Christmas.

Disgusting!!!

If his wife was at a party, how could he possibly have covered/cleaned up all evidence of the murder before she came home?

And where did he hide Maria?

He may not agree to extradition, but no matter where he is, he will be :behindbar for the rest of his life!!! I trust.

Both certainly had a motive! And obviously...Xtina is now going to have to explain how she has been chatting it up with one of the most wanted criminals and why she did not mention it to LE.

Hmmmmm...maybe she will say that she didn't know it was him and she is willing to "cooperate fully" with LE again. I guess this makes a total liar out of her Attorney, doesn't it? How many times did we hear him say it?
And how about the planned trip to Las Vegas he was going to make? I wonder if she was going to meet him there? Did she think LE wasn't paying any attention to her? :eek:

helloooooo He f*ckin raped, murdered, buried and burned a woman who was carrying his child. Get a clue...your husband's a rapist and a murderer. what an azzclown.
I like your choice of words for her. :) She can get that as her prison tattoo. :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back