Nancy Grace 10-14

Does anybody get the impression she was trying to flee???

I think it was a ploy to make the movie and book deal worth more money, we all no the bonds men have a part in the movie and book deal. jmo

Wow! She had her bracelet off? I hadn't heard that.

Oh, that just adds to my growing suspicion she was planning to flee. Thanks LE for pullling her in!:clap::clap::clap:

If it were my child, I'd definately go for that last hug and I'd make it a long hug and make sure that it counted. I'd tell my child that I loved them and I'd stay in touch but then I'd hand my child over. Because I am a big believer in taking responsibility for your actions.

This is the main difference I have noticed between CA and most other mothers. Most mothers teach their children responsibility. Consequences are given for poor choices. It is our job as parents to teach our children how to be loving, caring, disciplined and responsible adults. I would guess that CA never made KC be truly responsible for any of her actions. Therefore, it is my belief, that KC truly didn't think that she would ever be caught and held responsible for killing her daughter.

I am concerned that CA might become overwhelmed at the gravity of the situation. I don't like CA's personality or style but I don't wish any harm to come to her. It is obvious that the marriage was already strained and this must add such unimaginable stress to a marriage that I would think it would be difficult for even the strongest and healthiest marriage to survive. CA's world just came to a crashing halt this afternoon. I am thinking that living in denial is her coping mechanism at this point.

Today, when GA talked before testifying for the GJ he looked like he had aged about 10 years in one day.

Excellent post!!! You put my thoughts into words very eloquently. Well done!

I suppose Cindy, with media following, could have driven Casey directly to the sheriff's department where protesters were waiting. That would have been quite a scene. Or LE could have come out to the house and arrested Casey while all the different media organizations got it all on film. I think the way the did it was ingenious. Not one film crew caught the arrest.
Oh wow...so I saw her moments later being walked into the sheriff's office in handcuffs. So what? I think what people are trying to say is this whole scenario was odd. I for one want to stop the games. If this was the As idea to prevent media from covering the arrest, what have they won by doing this? Oops, there daughter still goes to jail and I for one hope this is end game. Period.

I don't know if I read it or what, but had that impression. Sorry, I can't re-trace all the articles I read at this point. I don't know that it was said affirmatively that LE was not aware of what was going on, but when the undercover LEOs saw the switch they immediately stopped the grey SUV and took KC to the OSCO themselves. That would be some circumstantial evidence that LE was not aware of any planned switch to the grey SUV solely to try to hide it from media. Further LE doesn't really care if the media watches as per lots of high profile arrests and prisoner transports. IMHO, I'm just not buying that it was an innocent effort to throw the media off their trail. The media could well have caught up with them at the OSCO, which the media did anyway. So, hiding from the media doesn't wash. That means CA was involved in a pre-planned movement that was odd at best. However, LE did say they always knew where she was.
I'm sure LE would have preferred a perp walk, but I'm good with mug shots!

Does anybody get the impression she was trying to flee???

No, KC and CA weren't trying to run for it. If they were, CA wouldn't have stopped her car, gotten out and shook her finger at the reporter and told her, "Holly, no more exclusives for you." She would have been bookin' not jabbering.

Now that's the best explanation I've seen of it -- that since she was always shadowed by the Bail Bondsmen, that they helped LE out by separating KC and CA. Keeping GA with MN was also very smart. These arrests on such serious charges with so much at stake can be very dangerous for LE. But, just a wee little nagging doubt, why did the LEOs from OSCO stop the grey SUV and take KC? Why not just let the Bail Bondsmen drive her all the way to OSCO? The undercover LEOs made another immediate transfer to the blue sedan.
Was she traveling in the direction of the sheriff's station when she was stopped?

Well, ingenuity is not what was called for today. We don't need CA to be *ingenious*. She followed a course of action which called attention to her far more than any other route to the jailhouse. There is protocol and it doesn't involve LE having to "cut you off at the pass". Puleeze. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Okay, you're right. Hardly anyone was paying attention or concerned with Casey's whereabouts today at all until Cindy stopped and handed her over to the bondsman today. I did not realize there was "protocol" when a bondsman brings a client in to revoke bail that says the client must not have been in the car of a parent at the time the bondsman apprehends her.

LP has stated that in normal conversation, when she was being transported with/by Rob Dick, that it was common knowledge that the helicpoters flying over them could not see anything when going under the underpass..
CA stopped the car specifically under one.. Consider the timing of it. Does anyone belive that LE would call this woman's cell phone and tell her what was up while she is driving the two less stable- Thelma and Louise?

I think the bondsman was following KC, as they normally did, and probably told her it was to ditch the press, while they knew from the dispatch or a call to them directly that a warrant had been issued, and that they wanted to seperate the 2 CA's so it occurred without incident. GA was with Nejame at the time, imo, on purpose. I see this as another well-executed, respectful strategy on behalf of OCSO, preserving everyone's safety.

And yet again, here comes Blink with the voice of reason! This explanation makes the MOST sense to me. Thank you.....again!:blowkiss:

I understand your point as well, I must just be one of those bleeding hearts where my kids are concerned. It would tear me up to have my child on death row, and I can't fathom anyone mom putting herself before her child.

I must admit though, a part of me would be die altogether with a dead granddaughter and my child responsible for it.
I understand. I have a daughter Casey's age as well. I have already told her I will always love her but will not protect her if she ever commits a crime. She knows I mean it, too...just as I know she never would.

I'm sure LE would have preferred a perp walk, but I'm good with mug shots!

Ha! (I don't think they were seriously trying to flee either. Just wanting to go an uh, alternate route for effect.)

Okay, you're right. Hardly anyone was paying attention or concerned with Casey's whereabouts today at all until Cindy stopped and handed her over to the bondsman today. I did not realize there was "protocol" when a bondsman brings a client in to revoke bail that says the client must not have been in the car of a parent at the time the bondsman apprehends her.

OK, you have the last word. Wait... here Chilly... :blowkiss:

Just catching up on all the latest. GREAT NEWS today. Apparently this case didn't get the same Grand Jury that the Ramsey's had. These people actually HAVE some sense!

Only thing that could make this night sweeter is if Cindy was arrested right along with her for her big mouth, threats and lies. But then again, that's just MY opinion.

This family was a GREAT example of DYSFUNCTION right down to Lee and Casey's HIGH FIVE. Hey Lee, where's that HIGH FIVE now?

At least George ended up doing the right thing. :clap:

No, KC and CA weren't trying to run for it. If they were, CA wouldn't have stopped her car, gotten out and shook her finger at the reporter and told her, "Holly, no more exclusives for you." She would have been bookin' not jabbering.
Too funny! I have a question...this wasn't "friend" Holly was it?

My focus was, if this was an attempt to flee, Cindy aided. Cindy drove to the underpass and stopped. There happened to be a Grey SUV in the vicinity. Cindy might have walked back to shake her finger so she could say; I didn't know where KC went. I stopped and went back to chase off the media and when I got back to my black SUV she was gone. Zanny took KC.

Interesting. Nejame outright said George was testifying AGAINST his daughter today.

Something seems to be up with that. He seems to be making quite a case of George's cooperation. Is something coming down with CA and Nejame is trying to distance GA from the whole situation? What was up with the "escape"? I can't believe the guard would put himself in a position to go down with this sinking ship. There's no doubt they would have found them. Didn't Casey still have the monitor on her ankle? Is anything in this case NOT bizarre?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back