NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be that her hair was finally growing back in after all her treatments.

I believe it is a cut..after chemo, hair comes back pixie looking........sorta cute KWIM??? This is cut marks.........

"Adam was on his own for eight years with Zahra before he met (her) and I think he was lonely and I think that was his biggest downfall, really," Wright said.

The last time Wright saw Zahra, the little girl said she didn't want to leave her grandparents and friends. Wright hugged her and told her she would get to go to Disneyland.

"But she was nervous," Wright said. "She said she wanted to go for a day, but wasn't sure she wanted to live there. But when you're a 7-year-old kid, you don't get a choice. Your parents tell you what to do and that's the end of that discussion."
http://news.mync.com/site/news/story/56197/police-nc-girl-may-have-been-alive-in-mid-sept/

This just breaks my heart in pieces. Poor baby didn't want to leave all her friends/family. She was whisked away from all the she knew after years of struggle to survive, only to move thousands of miles and oceans away to suffer and die just 2 years later.

I'm out of headache medication tonight so I'll have to safely watch the threads for updates about the Nancy Grace show. It's going to be very interesting since the son has been so tight lipped. I'm anxious to know who's side he will take if any. If he is allowed to complete sentences that is. :poke:

Hair growing in after chemo? maybe? Having it shaped up so it's not all shaggy? I don't know?

Guess it would depend on when the pic was taken....

It could be that her hair was finally growing back in after all her treatments.

She has been in remission since 2008. I wonder when and where the photo was taken??
A little girl's hair would grow more quickly than that!!

Just an FYI.

JVM announced EB's son to be on NG. Can't wait!

If AB is no longer cooperating with LE then he needs to be locked up for outstanding warrants against him.

Uh oh. Guess I'm going to have to eat my earlier comments re his shoiwing good judgement by keeping his mouth shut. He was keeping his mouth shut because he already had a paying contract with the NG that required him to keep his mouth shut until after his interview with NG aired, or not get paid.:sick:

I believe it is a cut..after chemo, hair comes back pixie looking........sorta cute KWIM??? This is cut marks.........

Also thinking about it the chemo was some time ago and therefore it is more likely it has been cut that way.

OT--alrighty you Aussies! Interpretations, please, for "Buckley's and none" and the Nauru reference?

TIA! :dance:

Ha ha ha.....

dont know if this has been answered as I am still reading ........

Buckleys......means "no chance"

Nauru is where they are/were putting the refugees that are flocking to Australia in boats....mostly from Afghanistan and Timor........I think it may have now changed to Christmas Island......not sure....big political mine field....changes all the time....basically they are processed off shore before being allowed into the country...

hubby changed channel because he wants father arrested......LOL, so I must go to my sewing room to watch more....geez

Your welcome - thank you for blowing up the pictures. In that one of EB, she looks like she is at some sort of animal park like Alma Park Zoo -

I also think in the beginning she changed her hair to look like Zahra.

I'm sorry, this isn't the most intelligent post I have ever made, but she flat out makes me sick. I for the most part dont mind body adornments but she wears them as a sense of confidence and entitlement in this picture. I think she is a woman who is messed up, addicted, surfed the internet daily and hooked up with a potential meal ticket. She beat and eventually killed Zahra and I'm still on the fence about her father. She is the scum of the earth and this is one case that deserves the DP.

IMO

Why is her hair cut like a little boy? God love her, she looks so lonely....

I think those are pretty old pictures, and her may not have had time to grow back in since the last round of chemo made it all fall out. The pictures that are known to have been taken in the past year or so all show her with longer hair.

i know you guys are saying stepmom made her look like her, but what if she wanted to? i know i had a "boy" hair cut when i was younger cause alot of girls were doing it and i wanted it too...the short w/ longer bangs is pretty popular around here anyways...

We have had conflicting reports all day long regarding Adam cooperating and not cooperating. Are we now with "not" cooperating based on msm?

Based on MSM and based on who MSM questions on his cooperating. Burke Co sheriff said he isn't. Hickory police says he is.

‘‘We have been in contact with him and each time he has been co-operative,’’ Major Deal said. (Hickory Police)

http://www.smh.com.au/world/australian-family-members-give-no-new-leads-20101014-16lr9.html

Police: Father of missing N.C. girl not cooperative

"He seems concerned. I don't know how sincere his concern is," Burke County, N.C., Sheriff John McDevitt told ABC.

McDevitt was asked whether he believed Adam Baker and he responded, "I don't."

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wor...sing-zahra-baker/story-e6frg1p3-1225938728148

Hi everyone!! I haven't fell off the face of the earth or stopped following this case. I just had to quit posting because I was sooo tired mentally from all this. I didn't even know Zahra and this case has me reeling, how could her parents not love her and take care of her?

I understand and you may have to step back again before it's over!:blowkiss:

And your question- How could her parents not love her and take care of her? I have asked that with more cases than I want to think about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla