trial thread: 3/27/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was wearing a button down shirt, wow. I guess he didn't need to pull it over his head to take it off. JMO I noticed he wasn't wearing a coat in that video either. Wasn't it cold that day?

The coat was being used to cover VS, apparently

I hope all of these drug peddlers have been charged to full extent of the law and no deals were offered.:twocents: Who prescribed these drugs that are then resold illegally? Why are doctors writing seemingly endless scripts for patients who apparently do not need that endless supply?

I seriously doubt they would have been charged. Especially BA since she was willing to testify, i assume she got no charges or timed served type charges in exchange for testifing by thats a assumption.

Drugs for the most part are easy to get, its more common then we think. Most if not all walk in clinics here in and around London ( im sure all of Ontario but ill state my area ) will NOT prescribe any type of narcotics period. The only usual way is to get it from your family physican or illegal methods ect... So i dont think they are prescribed willy nilly but im sure there is always a doctor willing to prescribe more then needed

He was wearing a button down shirt, wow. I guess he didn't need to pull it over his head to take it off. JMO I noticed he wasn't wearing a coat in that video either. Wasn't it cold that day?

Perhaps because his coat was thrown over Tori in the back????

there WAS another option the decent human option...he could have left the scene at the first available chance, secured his family, informed LE and given the parents closure. ZERO! And that is my final word on it :hero:

I'd like to add to this -
He could have booted TLM out of the car, fought for his and Tori's life if necessary!! He could have run OVER tlm with the car if necessary and left her in the field or anywhere along the route!! He could have dialed 911 and left the call open for LE to track him and her along the route and pull him over - surely saving Tori's life! If I / we can think of all things he could have done that would undoubtedly have saved her life then why oh why did he fail to do even one? Why did he not even make an attempt? And if he could do nothing to save her life due to truly not knowing about the plan to murder her til she was already dead then why did he decide it was ok to sit and rotate for weeks afterwards while the parents, while Daryn and all her loved ones were in anguish over her??! If thats the case, then :jail::twocents:

I wonder if he intentionally wore clothes that day that he could just throw away instead of having to get rid of one of his designer hoodies????

Didnt TLM state that he was worried about that shirt in her testimony ?

The crown doesn't have to establish that Victoria was hidden in the back seat, out of sight. They already have with direct evidence.

It would have been in the defence's interest to establish that she was just hanging around in the back seat of the vehicle talking to TLM.

I guess they couldn't.

MOO

Anything TLM said on the stand is evidence if the jurors chose to use it as such. Therefore TLM stated, Tori was on the floor in the back, behind MR's seat, kneeling on water bottles which MR used to wash his bloodied pen!s off with after sexually assaulting Tori, causing her bodily hammer. Oh yes she was also under MR pea coat and she and TM were yelled at many times by MR for Tori to stay the F&*^ down. No wonder she wasn't spotted on any surveillance videos. JMO

He admits to BA that TLM was with him on April 8th and she was arrested as a suspect in the case? MORE bizarre behaviour from him. I wonder if he was posting bizarre things on the internet while TLM was in juvie to point to her being a suspect? JMO

Rafferty also told her about how police had arrested the woman who was with him on April 8 as a suspect in the case.
"He said they (the police) were waking her up in the middle of the night. They were screaming and yelling at her and spitting in her face," Armstrong said."They thought she had taken her (Stafford)."

BBM: I would like to know exactly WHEN BA told this information to LE?

When did BA put it all together? Did it occur to her that the the girl she seen in MTR's car that day was TLM?

Did BA question MTR if he was with TLM that day, prior to talking to LE?

How did LE find out about BA anyway?

When did BA put it all together? Did it occur to her that the the girl she seen in MTR's car that day was TLM?

How did LE find out about BA anyway?[/QUOTE]

from cell phone records and TLM IIRC

How did LE find out about BA anyway?

I'm thinking probably from that Blackberry he tried to get rid of.

Why did he get rid of his back seat? He never revealed where it went, as LE have stated it was never found.

(BBM)

He might have told them that it went to the dump, LE searched the dump, but never found it. He could have been lying or telling the truth. No way to know, really.

I vaguely remember an article where an official from the dump was interviewed and there was something about deposits there getting crushed beyond recognition on a regular basis and making it impossible for LE to find anything after a certain length of time. I possibly have not worded this right, but something similar springs to mind.

JMO

Maitland said investigators also returned to a landfill site in Wellington County after asking for the public's assistance in their search for the grey, cloth-covered back seat of a car believed to have been used in the abduction of the Woodstock child.

"The investigation has led them to go back there," Maitland said.

http://www.canada.com/news/Accused+woman+faces+murder+charge+Tori+case/1638898/story.html

I'd like to add to this -
He could have booted TLM out of the car, fought for his and Tori's life if necessary!! He could have run OVER tlm with the car if necessary and left her in the field or anywhere along the route!! He could have dialed 911 and left the call open for LE to track him and her along the route and pull him over - surely saving Tori's life! If I / we can think of all things he could have done that would undoubtedly have saved her life then why oh why did he fail to do even one? Why did he not even make an attempt? And if he could do nothing to save her life due to truly not knowing about the plan to murder her til she was already dead then why did he decide it was ok to sit and rotate for weeks afterwards while the parents, while Daryn and all her loved ones were in anguish over her??! If thats the case, then :jail::twocents:

apparently the defense is suggesting he was not aware anything was amiss until he came back and Tori was dead at the hands of TLM..if were to buy that theory (which I don't) he still could have done the manly thing and refused to hide the body, turn her in, protect his own family but instead he lied to LE, got rid of evidence and helped bury her. No matter the scenario he is scum. IMO:twocents:

(RSBM)

How can we know this? For all anyone knows, TLM could have a hundred other criminal deeds that she's never been caught at. This could be just the tip of the iceberg. She was only 18 when she murdered a child. Even younger when she nuked her dog. Heaven help us all had she not been caught when she was. She's beyond the help of any therapist. Her only hope is a good exorcist.

JMO

We could say the same thing about MTR.

JMO

So the white jacket from the Esso station was MR in his dress shirt. He had his coat off (pea coat) to be able to cover an abducted child once she was pushed in the car. JMO

I sure hope the Crown has solid evidence ahead . I hate Hate Hate sitting here wondering if a innocent man got caught up in something and is guilty of a much lesser charge then Murder, Rape, Kidnapping would hold for him, as he is responsible for the cover up as we know this much so far it seems.

If he is guilty and the Crown has that evidence, his life should be over and the book thrown at him along with the label of a child killer/rapist and let the prisons take care of him.

Either way, Tori has changed all of us that know of her, She has touched so many. Her family has and will carry on her name especially ( MOO ) her father who is working so hard to bring awareness to others.

Well AG, that's what I'm having problems with, if he as the defense suggests helped TLM clean up the crime scene, why would he bring her clothes, or continue to even associate with her? My gut reaction were I in his shoes would have been to completely ignore her. Get as far away from her as possible. I may even go to police and tell them what happened.

That is one gut reaction BUT another gut reaction might be to appease TLM if she had promised him to keep his name out of everything. If she told him "Look, I did all this. I take the blame, just help me out with things and I'll never mention your name." He might do everything but wipe her a$$?

I seriously doubt they would have been charged. Especially BA since she was willing to testify, i assume she got no charges or timed served type charges in exchange for testifing by thats a assumption.

Drugs for the most part are easy to get, its more common then we think. Most if not all walk in clinics here in and around London ( im sure all of Ontario but ill state my area ) will NOT prescribe any type of narcotics period. The only usual way is to get it from your family physican or illegal methods ect... So i dont think they are prescribed willy nilly but im sure there is always a doctor willing to prescribe more then needed

(BBM)

I'm pretty sure you can't get charged for drug trafficking strictly on the say-so of a convicted murderer. (Or anyone, for that matter. Yikes!). LE would either have to find drugs on her person, or obtain a warrant (with probable cause) to search her home and find some that are not prescriptions written in her name. Even then, possession would be all they could charge her with.

JMO

Over the years, Mennonites have become known as one of the historic peace churches because of their commitment to nonviolence. -Wikipedia

Apparently the land with the rock pile where Tori was found was mennonite land.

Some people seem to think there will not be evidence of sexual assault on Victoria's remains, due to the decomposition.

I am not so sure.

I have been doing a little research on that subject, and also the one on "mixed blood".

I found a presentation on the subject, and since it appeared to be presented in layman's terms, I thought I would post these here.

I figured the easiest way was screenshots, so, please forgive the quantity.

There are 61 screens, at the link, and it is an interesting overview.

I have to do this in 3 posts.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://projects.nfstc.org/bsw/presentations/BEO_serology_and_DNA_110609_NAC_CBS_JMS.pdf

Attachments

• develop a dna profile.jpg
    develop a dna profile.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 79
  • extractionofdna.jpg
    extractionofdna.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 79
  • possible dna outcomes.jpg
    possible dna outcomes.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 80
(BBM)

I'm pretty sure you can't get charged for drug trafficking strictly on the say-so of a convicted murderer. (Or anyone, for that matter. Yikes!). LE would either have to find drugs on her person, or obtain a warrant (with probable cause) to search her home and find some that are not prescriptions written in her name. Even then, possession would be all they could charge her with.

JMO

Ok, but what about when she admitted to LE that she sold Percs to him? Wouldn't that make her a self confessed dealer? Surely the Crown knew what her testimony would be about her encounter with them that evening before they tossed her up on the stand???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu