Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/17/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither do I. What I see is Cindy said she had Caylee in the pool the evening of the 15th, they have a blow out fight, Caylee is still in her pool clothes, Casey grabs Caylee as is and storms out of the house.

Read the Computer Forensics thread. It is clear from the documents that have been released by LE that Casey was on the computer at the Anthony home the morning of the 16th and her patterns of usage suggest she took care of Caley when she woke. She also was on the computer at 2:00 PM. This supports GA's claim he saw them leave and then - without his knowledge - they returned. Also, her usage of cell phone and computer do not indicate someone in rage over the previous night's fight.

No the searches on KC's PC show premeditation. Not accidental your child dosen't drown then put duct tape @ thier head. The chlorolform levels in the trunk could not come from the pool. It's in the documents from the body Farm.

That's been my theory for a while. Jesse said he heard Caylee's voice over the phone on the afternoon of the 16th. NOTE: This is a different occurrence than the one one the 24th when he heard Casey tell Caylee to get off the table). That was just prior to the 'flurry' of calls made by Casey to her parents.

He recanted that and said he was not sure about the day.

no, someone on SM actually emailed the photo to RG and he emailed back saying that was definitely NOT him..perhaps an old boyfriend...

I thought the man in the photo looked much younger than the Rev, in any case, Cindy looks quite infatuated with him.

I agree. It takes a whole lot of chlorinated water to accidentally make just the tinest bit of chloroform. It couldn't have happened.

Well the pool chemicals were out by the pool, when the ladder was found up to the pool....so maybe she mixed the chloroform up by the pool and gave it to her to perpetuate an accidental drowning? Knocked her out in other words and then drowned her in the pool? That's always a possibility - sheer speculation of course.

LP said that Caylee was found in a bathing suit and a partial remains of a dress

he also said Caylee was in the river at JP Park.....I am not bashing I am just saying it's better to stick with the facts.

Just a thought, could it be that Casey left the house that night , with Caylee still in her swimsuit and GA never really did see her on the 16th as he says?

And to keep it on topic.......we shouldnt have to be sitting here wondering if this is Caylee, she should be home safe in her own bed!!

That's been my theory for a while. Jesse said he heard Caylee's voice over the phone on the afternoon of the 16th. NOTE: This is a different occurrence than the one one the 24th when he heard Casey tell Caylee to get off the table). That was just prior to the 'flurry' of calls made by Casey to her parents.

Jessie Grund also said that Casey was not a very attentive parent. He said that Caylee would be alone while Casey was on the Computer & he also said that he believed that there was some kind of accident in the pool because Caylee was drawn to it.

He said all of this in a People Magazine interview a few months ago.

Leonard Just said that the caller sounds like Todd Black's girlfriend

LP said he is trying to figure out how to get the man a reward without getting St. Allen all over his butt. LOL - Civil workers are not allowed to accept any type of payment like that.

Just a thought, could it be that Casey left the house that night , with Caylee still in her swimsuit and GA never really did see her on the 16th as he says?

That's the best possibility of all Grace.

A Caller is asking about the reward money posted by LP. Now LP says he pulled the reward money way back. The meter reader is not allowed take a reward as a city worker. LP says he's trying to get something for the meter reader without Det. Allen all over his butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford