Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/17/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the pool chemicals were out by the pool, when the ladder was found up to the pool....so maybe she mixed the chloroform up by the pool and gave it to her to perpetuate an accidental drowning? Knocked her out in other words and then drowned her in the pool? That's always a possibility - sheer speculation of course.

No, you don't just mix chemicals together and have chloroform. It has to be heated to a high temperature and maintained at that temperature for a period of time.

This probably belongs on the Rant thread too, but you know what ticks me off to NO END??? that Christmas is ONE WEEK away, and Caylee should be getting excited about what presents Santa will bring her, and Cindy should be out Christmas shopping for this precious child, and that MONSTER stopped it all from happening. I hope she rots in he** for this......I am so angry, especially that its Christmas time and that baby wont ever have another Christmas. Grrrrrrr.......
And to keep it on topic.......we shouldnt have to be sitting here wondering if this is Caylee, she should be home safe in her own bed!!

No, she won't be having another Christmas here on Earth but she will be sharing her christmas's with the man we celebrate Christmas for.

Yes, and why wrap a childs head with duct tape?

The thing I don't understand about the statement that the head was wrapped in duct tape is, how did the meter reader know it was a childs skull, if it was wrapped in duct tape ? For all he knew, it could have been anything if it was wrapped in duct tape.

If this was an accident why would Casey discard Caylee like a piece of trash?

Why would she go out & get a tattoo & party the night away at fusion?

Wouldn't she be distraught..?

After all, she just lost a child that she loved to an accidental drowning.

A Caller is asking about the reward money posted by LP. Now LP says he pulled the reward money way back. The meter reader is not allowed take a reward as a city worker. LP says he's trying to get something for the meter reader without Det. Allen all over his butt.

There ya go, so say you are doing it behind his back on national TV:confused:
LP, give it to his wife, son, daughter..(if they don't work for the same folks)

Search of site will go through tomorrow and perhaps be released late tomorrow. I wouldn't expect a presser until after the site is released.

he also said Caylee was in the river at JP Park.....I am not bashing I am just saying it's better to stick with the facts.

Doesn't matter - it's what he said, I just stated it as someone stated she could have been in pajamas

The fact is WE DON'T KNOW until it comes out in documents or at trial

Everyone here speculates - and we don't know all the facts

No, you don't just mix chemicals together and have chloroform. It has to be heated to a high temperature and maintained at that temperature for a period of time.

I have a pool just like the A's and I don't think I have ever put chloroform in my pool. Why would you when it is so much easier to just go and buy the pool chemicals??

Yes, but the searches on the computer for chloroform can't be explained away that easily

Actually, I think thy can, and am preparing a post on that.

I think LE released the information to pressure GA and CA into cooperation...knowing they got lucky with a coincidence.

Ok so....LP is the only one privy to this information?:confused:

GEEZ! I just relayed what he said on the show - just like everyone else here does! I didn't say it was fact or if I believed it or not - it was on the show!

The thing I don't understand about the statement that the head was wrapped in duct tape is, how did the meter reader know it was a childs skull, if it was wrapped in duct tape ? For all he knew, it could have been anything if it was wrapped in duct tape.

I'm picturing it as a strip wrapped entirely around the head.

I don't think that the entire head was completely wrapped in duct tape was it?

I find it strange that KC's attorney is upset that the police aren't moving fast enough so he and his dream team can get into the crime scene. Maybe the police should take as long as little Caylee has been missing to turn the crime scene over to them. JB has no one to get upset at except his client......

It is funny that JB believed so strongly that Caylee is alive and in the search for Caylee. There is no ID yet of these remains.

It is shocking that JB and the Defense are so desperate to get access to this crime scene and info on the death when there is no ID.

If the Defense had any confidence at all in their defense and that KC is innocent then they'd be focused on the defense and the search for Caylee unless or until proven otherwise -- that - shock - the kidnapper must have killed Caylee.

They are NOT playing this game very well and are doing a better job of conceding KC's involvement in the murder than propagating thinking that this was a kidnapper. Simply stunning.

Guess JB was never any good at playing poker?

I have a pool just like the A's and I don't think I have ever put chloroform in my pool. Why would you when it is so much easier to just go and buy the pool chemicals??

No, a person wouldn't put chloroform in their pool. The chlorine can combine with other chemicals and, in the right conditions, create weak chloroform fumes. From what I've read, this occurs most often in large community pools, particularly indoor pools.

Read the Computer Forensics thread. It is clear from the documents that have been released by LE that Casey was on the computer at the Anthony home the morning of the 16th and her patterns of usage suggest she took care of Caley when she woke. She also was on the computer at 2:00 PM. This supports GA's claim he saw them leave and then - without his knowledge - they returned. Also, her usage of cell phone and computer do not indicate someone in rage over the previous night's fight.

KC was up all night of the 15th into the early morning of 16th with TL....She wanted to not have the responsibilty anymore. If Caylee wasn't @ she probably was thinking "Gee, I could be with him right now if it wasn't for Caylee."

JMO: Just trying to think like KC. The novelty of Caylee was wearing off for her with Caylee getting older. It wasn't any fun anymore. KC wanted to be free to party & meet up with guys at her free will. Not tied down anymore.:mad:

I'm envisioning it covering the mouth area, wrapped around the head which would still leave the other parts of the skull exposed. MOO only!

I'm picturing it as a strip wrapped entirely around the head.

I don't think that the entire head was completely wrapped in duct tape was it?

I wonder if she fell, or was hit hard on her head and the blood was too much for Casey, so she wrapped the duct tape to apply some kind of pressure:eek::confused:
If the "dry wall" rumor is true, I would say more along the lines of blunt trauma..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes