TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are most believing that the phonecalls to moms work were a hoax or completely untrue? Just been catching up again reading all posts and that seems to be what many are thinking..

So, what about the co worker that intially took the first call that stated it was Jonathan asking for his mother at which time she told him mom was working and would have to call back..that is when the raspy voiced woman grabs phone and says it was an emergency...

Then followed the call back to the home again hearing raspy voiced woman and Jonathan as well..

So, is it thought that the co worker is lying? I just think that its too early to discount a non family members acct of what happened..she would have noreason for lying or covering and certainly would be cappable of discerning a man attempting to disguise his voice as a woman..

I think the calls did come in.
The co-worker did not lie.
Whether the calls were set up, to build a plausible abduction scenario, by stepdad and/or mom, or whether they happened on their own is the debate, as I see it.

My browser opened in another tab keeps jumping to the pics of the video camera and the ditch everytime I try to quote someone... that is weird.

Reneeloveyou, I thought you raised him from 6-10, I may be getting confused.
Edited it is 6-11

It's ok I'm not mad, there's to much madness in this world already, obviously otherwise this forum wouldn't be here

IMHO I don't think it's quite uncommon. If one travels the road frequently and saw something out of the ordinary, they may stop and look. Nosey is as nosey does don't they say. I remember a couple weeks back I thought what looked like a stroller on the sidewalk with no one nearby. EEK! I stopped to make sure a baby wasn't in it. Maybe it wasn't all ashes and the person thought it would be good to stop.

For what it's worth - I'm glad they did.

MOO

Mel

That area is very clean and tidy, all the grass mowed and not even growing up along the fences. It may have been reported to the company's security just so they could clean it up. Or out of concern that it was plugging the culvert, which could be a problem in heavy rain.

LE said they had telling survelance vid. from a grocery store, connected to the burned body and they were acting on it...
So what else besides large quantities of say lighter fluid could you buy at a grocery to burn a body and alarm someone at the store that your purchase indicates a crime?

I wonder if the lady with the raspy voice on the phone could have come over to the moms house with the SD?Just thinking out loud.Sorry.

I'm wondering if the second call with the raspy voice on the phone was that poor boy with something wrapped around his neck strangeling him? Perhaps something got lost in the translation between "the co-workers" words and the voice "on the phone", via the reporting?

sorry for that image.

So what else besides large quantities of say lighter fluid could you buy at a grocery to burn a body and alarm someone at the store that your purchase indicates a crime?

Looks like it may have not been a grocery store :( either media got it wrong or i heard wrong... unless we've got 2 differant camera footages... I'm not sure....

Diesel fuel from a gas station and a quick stop at the store to pick up a loaf of bread. Who knows...sorry that was a joke...didn't mean to sound mean

My browser opened in another tab keeps jumping to the pics of the video camera and the ditch everytime I try to quote someone... that is weird.

It's happening to me too.

Reneeloveyou, I thought you raised him from 6-10, I may be getting confused.
Edited it is 6-11

He just barely turned 12 in November and had not lived with Renee for a year.

So he likely moved with Grandma right after his 11th birthday.

Then moved with Mom at his 12th birthday.

I raised from age 6 to 11, not sure where the 2-6 came in. I had him just last novemeber when he wanted to go back to his granny's in Houston.

Greetings,

I hope you don't mind me asking. But since the step-dad was the last to see him, and wasn't living with Jonathan, do you know what troubles they were having?

I'm having a difficult time wrapping my head around why Jonathan was seen (or with) the step-dad if they didn't even live together? Was the video game at the step dad's apartment.

I know we're in the middle of an investigation, so if you don't feel comfortable answering, that's okay.

My thoughts are with you.

Mel

In mid-December, Jonathan and his mother moved to a nearby apartment after "mom had some troubles with the stepdad," Harris said.

The stepfather reportedly is the last known person to see Jonathan, he said.

I'm still hoping the boy is somewhere and is unharmed. My soul wants that to be the case

Renee, what do you think may of happened? I am asking you because you know the mom and the family dynamics. We have heard some mistruths and that always worries us.

Hubby's sleeping right now. Weve been together for 7 years and I've never seen him cry so much. Me I'm not the type to let others see me emotional, today was different though cause my coworkers seen it more then once, I work in a hospital here and my patients thought I had a cold. I am staying "strong" for the sake of my children right now, I don't want them knowing about the possibility of it being Jonathan until we know for sure, then if it does turn out that body is Jonathan I will have to give them that news. Jonathan just turned 12 last month, he went back to tx last year a couple days after his 11th birthday, he was 6 when he came to live with us, it was in June so he turned 7 that same year. I think someone had asked earlier if his mother cane to visit him in those 4 years and the answer is one time she did, and that was shortly after he came to live with us, the last 3 years no she didn't see him.

I think the calls to the mom were real.. at least as far as the mother and co worker knew..... i'm not discounting the stepfather or roommate/friend made them though.

I'm thinking along the same lines.... but if it is confirmed the coworker did in fact speak to Jonathon - that puts an entirely different spin on this for me.

Also, the body found in the bayou. I still have to look for more MSM (haven't read much on that) but after spending so much time in our UID forum - it is not uncommon for a blanket statement such as gender -or age etc. has not been released. Without seeing more (for myself) it is a stretch to presume the remains had been there for a length of time or were too badly decomposed to determine gender or race.

The calls were apparently made from the home mom had moved into with Jonathan (IIRC) to her employer and then she called home and the woman with the raspy voice answered.... LE should be able to or have already confirmed those calls. The question I have is who was mom staying with... what kind of visitors did that apartment owner have.... who else has recently been reported missing..... I am going to have to open a thread in the UID forum for the body found in the bayou if one isn't started. Will do that later this evening or in the morning as it is getting late. I will link that thread here so anyone wanting to follow the two cases concurrently to see if there is a possible connection may.

all jmo of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member