TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Renee..I have posted a few times on this case but have been reading along mostly. I am so sorry for what you all must be going through. I cannot imagine. I held my little boy close last night thinking of Jonathan. My heart goes out to you and your family as well as many prayers. Thank you for sharing your memories and photos. He sure is a cute boy who looks very happy in those photos.

Im not thinkin that Jonathan "walked" in on something.... sf had his own apartment and I am thinkin he would do his dirty deeds there. Of course unless that is a lie as well....Sadly I think its deeper than that and Jonathan was abused and preyed upon... by him or another perp/roommate or both...jmo

I'm not so sure him having his own place or her having her own place is the truth. Because according to time line it was like what a couple weeks SD was around jonathan before they supposedly split residences. It could J. caused some friction or it could be mom was trying to ding up for assistance or something and didn't want SD's income to count. I used to work with welfare fraud so that is probably why i'm thinking this LOL.

The SD saying he thinks a pedophile took him bothers the hell out of me. I think he was already covering for something in-case they were able to find evidence of something like that.

The SD saying he thinks a pedophile took him bothers the hell out of me. I think he was already covering for something in-case they were able to find evidence of something like that.
exactly...

On the emergency call. I managed a distribution warehouse for ten years and the only way the employees could get a call was if it was an "emergency". It always took at least five minutes for the employee to get to the office to take the call because we did not have phones in the warehouse. The phone would automatically ring back to me after two minutes and I would assure the caller that the employee was on the way. I wonder if this might be the situation here. Maybe he called his mom and "whoever" disappeared him caught him before she could get to the phone. I know it's not much, but knowing how it used to be where I worked I thought it could easily be that situation here.

My thoughts exactly.

MOO- if DD was involved in this, I do not see him as the type of person to confess. My gut is still telling me he was enjoying the events unfolding.

I do find terrible similarities between JF's case, and that of Robert Manwill in Boise, ID. (not sure if WS covered that case. I didn't know about WS when it happened, but I followed the case in the local news as it unfolded, went on searches for him).

Am wondering if it is possible the step-father (DD) had prior convictions on something, and was not supposed to be around children. Thus the separation of residences, for outward appearances. Like if welfare was coming to check, or his parole officer was coming to check.

I would think that any prior records of either parent would already be in the MSM, but who knows. Seems that so many things have gotten mixed up in this case.

Here is a good reference to the Houston highways;

Official Title/ Nickname
  • Beltway 8Sam Houston Parkway/ The Beltway
    [*]I-10 East /EastFreeway
    [*]I-10 West /Katy Freeway
    [*]I-45 North/ North Freeway
    [*]I 45 South/ Gulf Freeway (south of downtown)
    [*]Loop 610 /The Loop (North, South, East and West Loop)
    [*]Texas Highway 99 /Grand Parkway
    [*]Texas Highway 288/ South Freeway
    [*]U.S. 59/ Eastex Freeway (north Houston to downtown)
    [*]U.S. 59 /Southwest Freeway (shouthwest Houston to downtown)
    [*]U.S. 90 /Beaumont Highway
    [*]U.S. 290/ Northwest Freeway

Wow, I really hope that was not aimed at me!

No, I'm certain it wasn't.

Rather someone who may know or have met Jonathan in the time he lived in your neighborhood, since a house in NE Houston had clothing taken in relation to this case.

ETA: Would you consider getting verified as an insider so we can use your thoughts that way? TIA

I do find terrible similarities between JF's case, and that of Robert Manwill in Boise, ID. (not sure if WS covered that case. I didn't know about WS when it happened, but I followed the case in the local news as it unfolded, went on searches for him).

Am wondering if it is possible the step-father (DD) had prior convictions on something, and was not supposed to be around children. Thus the separation of residences, for outward appearances. Like if welfare was coming to check, or his parole officer was coming to check.

I would think that any prior records of either parent would already be in the MSM, but who knows. Seems that so many things have gotten mixed up in this case.

(BBM)

We've searched the RSO databases. There is someone by the same name as DD - same exact name - but he is in Lubbock, about 500 miles away. Plus, the pictures don't match exactly...

I'm not so sure him having his own place or her having her own place is the truth. Because according to time line it was like what a couple weeks SD was around jonathan before they supposedly split residences. It could J. caused some friction or it could be mom was trying to ding up for assistance or something and didn't want SD's income to count. I used to work with welfare fraud so that is probably why i'm thinking this LOL.

ITA, peeples. Also have to wonder if there is a reason that it couldn't be known that sd was living in the same apartment as Jonathan. I'm not saying he's an rso because we haven't seen that yet, but it just doesn't "sit right" with me that they have two apartments so close together. There is definately more to this than we have been told so far.

No, I'm certain it wasn't. Rather someone who may know or have met Jonathan in the time he lived in your neighborhood, since a house in NE Houston had clothing taken in relation to this case.

I requested not to be verified so I am limited on what I can say but due to the holidays I doubt anyone other than immediate family even knew he moved in with his Mom

I found a side view picture from Texas SO registery, I cant post it. grr, but the ears are really wrong.

Here ya go!

sorphoto072760170150150.jpg
daviddavis.jpg
sorphoto072759940150150.jpg

Wow, I really hope that was not aimed at me!

No but he lived in that area and well, maybe someone in that area. Oh By the way, you need to contact Kimster to be verified. I'm not a mod but I'm just giving a friendly reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith