2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had two dogs that did that over here Eddie and Keela and they actually got paid more than the cops did :)

On IS saying it is important to note Gerus hit on a drowning victim because neither dog hit on the Anthony's pool.

LDB doing an excellent job in building foundation for training of the dog.... may be dry... but it is all for Caylee

I know, Nurse. I'm trying to sit quietly and not get irritated. But we've had 2 hours of background on training. And this jury isn't aware of the Frye hearings, and what went on there (neither do I, for that matter). It just seems like we're being beat over the head with the officer and dogs credentials at this point.

Shutting up now.

I wonder if JB will question whether or not Gerus has a financial interest in this case?

Gerus Is RETIRED and living with JF. He is not dead.

Video being previewed by HHJP at the sidebar

They keep referring to Gerus as "retired" not deceased so I think he is just retired, not dead, didn't die on a call or get alligatored.

Gerus and Bones Support Thread
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131582"]Gerus and Bones Support Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288