Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
In looking for a picture of the BMW sedan, I ran across these again. Note picture #11. They were all over the SUV, inside and out. Looks like test kits everywhere.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/photos/story/1142714.html

With regard to the sedan...There is a picture of it in the driveway here http://www.bluelineradio.com/news714.html about half-way down the page. Not only does the plate look straight in that picture, it appears to be trunk lid not the bumper part of the car. He should have noticed that any time he opened the trunk. Hmmm.

CCBI is certainly picking over that SUV pretty good - even under it and taking photographs. Looks like they were definitely concerned about the X5. Thanks DogWood - very interesting.

BC has no right to a copy of the Cisco search warrant - that belongs to Cisco alone as it is their property being searched. I doubt Brad was notified. The undisclosed location - unless that property belongs to BC - he would not be entitled to a copy of that warrant either and LE would not be required to notify him of that either.

Raisin, why do you think LE let it be known that Cisco was the recipient of that 2nd SW and yet the 3rd SW is 'undisclosed?' Any ideas on that? It's not like the public doesn't know that BC is being looked at... :confused:

Very good question.

My thought on this is there would have been no reason to check on Brad's story of where he went and what he did until they found and identified Nancy and ruled her death a homicide. The order of warrants that we "know" of seems to follow a progression - house - work place of husband - at this point it becomes apparent they are looking closely at him. Perhaps the delay was based on prioritizing the desired information.

Good point. Thanks!

Ooooh I'm so sorry EntreNous. I'm so sad for your loss. Tragic. :frown:

In my case it was truly weird. My brother lived alone in PA. I of course lived in NC, my parents were in FL at the time. It was the day of my Bday and I was getting into my car to go meet friends for dinner. As I got in my car this loud voice (in my head) said for me to be "very careful and not let anything happen to me...some important news was coming." This voice was so loud and so insistent that I actually answered it out loud! I said, "Okay, okay I'll be careful! Look I'm putting on my seatbelt! I always put on my seatbelt!" BTW, I don't normally hear voices and I am perfectly sane. As I was driving to the resto I then thought of how I hadn't heard from my brother on my Bday...which was not unusual at all...he usually did not send a card, but for some reason I thought of him and not hearing from him.

3 hours later I found out my brother had been found dead in his bed...he was apparently found right at the time I was getting in my car to go to dinner. Heart attack. Had been dead for 2 days. When my parents couldn't get ahold of him they called the local police in his hometown who broke down his apt. door and found him. I knew none of this until hours later.

Wow, I too am sorry for your loss SG.

It is strange, the alarms that can be set off by our senses when we somehow "know" something is way wrong. I have no doubt that one day we'll figure out how that works and how to harness that energy.

It kind of reminds me of the movie "Minority Report". They heavily researched the information in that film and what they used are actually things that leading scientists predict will be considered commonplace one day.

Raisin, why do you think LE let it be known that Cisco was the recipient of that 2nd SW and yet the 3rd SW is 'undisclosed?' Any ideas on that? It's not like the public doesn't know that BC is being looked at... :confused:

Someone with more experience than I with warrants could probably give you the correct answer or at least a better answer than I can. It could be on Nancy's Dr. for all we know or the children's Dr. just never know with Hippa laws, could be a good reason to not disclose the location.

Just my thought - they have a suspect and they do not want anyone, suspect and the public to know where they are going. With that said, this is why I do not believe that warrant was served on a residence. The person being served is not bound to keep the information secret and may discuss it if they wish. If this warrant was served on one of BC's friends I suspect they would have told him about it. If it was served on one of Nancy's friends, I think the grapevine is too strong to not have the information escape somwewhere.

It is strange, the alarms that can be set off by our senses when we somehow "know" something is way wrong. I have no doubt that one day we'll figure out how that works and how to harness that energy.

Thanks Entre. I believe that we humans have this intuition for a reason and that we get information and are 'connected' and eventually/hopefully we'll get more understanding of that in a scientific way rather than a faith-based way. There is no other explanation for how I got that 'message' that particular night and with such loud insistence.

One psychic I met once said to me, "how do you think mankind was able to survive and thrive from the beginning of time?" "Intuition, knowledge learned from not just the 5 senses; i.e. infused knowledge. Living beings could not have evolved/survived without it!"

I believe it.

CCBI is certainly picking over that SUV pretty good - even under it and taking photographs. Looks like they were definitely concerned about the X5. Thanks DogWood - very interesting.

YW! Yes, they sure were.

Can anyone tell what is laying on the driveway by the right front tire in photo #11?

YW! Yes, they sure were.

Can anyone tell what is laying on the driveway by the right front tire in photo #11?

I don't know if I'm looking at the same thing you are but it looks like some kind of measuring stick. It also looks like it's coming out on the other side, the left side.

I don't know if I'm looking at the same thing you are but it looks like some kind of measuring stick. It also looks like it's coming out on the other side, the left side.

What I'm looking at is in front of the yellow box on the driveway. It appears to be dark grey in color. Pretty big.

Thanks Dogwood!

OT Note to Self: find out where to get some of those booties LE investigators wear, so you can protect your shoes when walking in your wooded backyard filled with doggy landmines.

What I'm looking at is in front of the yellow box on the driveway. It appears to be dark grey in color. Pretty big.

It looks to me in that picture (#11) that it is sitting on top of the yellow box.

It looks to me in that picture (#11) that it is sitting on top of the yellow box.

I think you're right. Do you see the 'hump' in it just to the left of his right leg?

ETA: I guess I'm wondering if it could be the inside panel to the right rear passenger door?

OK...just found HT is where NC got prescriptions filled

Maybe 3rd SW is for HT pharmacy if it isn't for LTF

I think you're right. Do you see the 'hump' in it just to the left of his right leg?

ETA: I guess I'm wondering if it could be the inside panel to the right rear passenger door?

Huh. to me it looked like ...IDK whatcha call it, but like a cord that would go on a trouble light. Some sort of heavy-duty electrical cord.

nah, don't think so. That would be a subpoena, which they already did. Brad wouldn't have been there, and Nancy wasn't there. No need for a SW.

The subpeona was for the civil case - nothing to do with the criminal case.

It is possible Nancy corresponded with someone on a crisis hotline there or even went to talk to see what options may exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken