Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes they did say it was about a stolen jetski. But apparently it had been there a while as there were cobwebs from the jetski to the tree.

Devorahhh

I've seen huge elaborate spiderwebs appear around here overnight. Some of those spideys work fast.

Actually it has always been MCO, it was actually part of the MCcoy Air Force base. I know this because my father was stationed at McCoy Air Force Base.

Devorahhh

RIGHT........I just did not understand you.........I knew that there could not be two "landing areas" with the code MCO.......

I didn't realize you were referring to a long ago place which the International airport took over their code when they closed. I knew when Orlando International opened, the airport code was MCO from their beginning, just didn't know it used to be assigned to an airbase prior.

Just wondering, at what point will Baez realize, with all the DNA evidence, lies, etc, that there is no defense? Will there come a point when he has to tell Casey that the only way is to come clean and fess up? Or will he just keep defending her (or try to) against all odds of winning?

You know Floridamom, I have tried to figure this out, too. Casey's demeanor is so strange, so stoic, so angry instead of sad....maybe he does want her to tell but she wont. But I kind of think that if Jose tells her, flat out, that the gig is up...just what you said...I really believe she would crack.

Maybe he is telling her that he can win this case..that no body no case..that the DNA evidence wont be strong..etc.

If he is, he should be ashamed.

She will be convicted for Caylees death, with or without the body.

I hope he tells her the truth.

And after tuesday morning...LE and the DA will not care if she sings to the heavens. They will make their case without little Caylee and she is shi.. out of luck.

Sorry, but what am I not understanding?

Devorahhh

LOL......I'm not sure anymore. We're probably saying the same thing in two different ways or I've picked up someone else's quote somehow.

Is this not your statement? Why would Caylee be better served if Beth had stayed home........because others have made negative comments about her? It's pretty immature that those that made those comments don't have a clue as to what these people have endured. She should stay home because of them?

Guys, Beth is just another mom who lost her daughter to murder. NOthing more, nothing less.

And if George and Cindy would care half as much about finding little Caylee, we would be better off.

Is this not your statement? Why would Caylee be better served if Beth had stayed home........because others have made negative comments about her? It's pretty immature that those that made those comments don't have a clue as to what these people have endured. She should stay home because of them?

I personally don't feel that.............I just know from reading the blogs, that might be a reason.............it might not be a reason...They may not be searching because the way the Anthony's have acted..or.......people may just feel it has been too long to find her in alligator infested lakes.

Kudos to those who are searching. I wish I was close. I'd get a sitter (a REAL one) and be out there too. I'm hoping they'll be able to find something, anything.

Completely O/T: Technicalconfusion, your avatar completely freaks me out! I have to pretend not to see it, because it spooks me.

Cindy is out of seclusion back in the media all due to FBI - Aug 29th Inside Edition

Cindy Anthony says she's decided to come out of seclusion following news reports that the FBI has reached the conclusion that Caylee is dead.

"You still believe that Caylee is alive?" asks INSIDE EDITION's Diane McInerney.
"Absolutely," says Cindy. "With every ounce of my being I believe that Caylee is alive. I'm not in denial, I know my granddaughter, I have my faith in God, I know my daughter, and I know Caylee is out there."
http://www.insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyID=2058

Guys, Beth is just another mom who lost her daughter to murder. NOthing more, nothing less.

And if George and Cindy would care half as much about finding little Caylee, we would be better off.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

"WWYMD! WWYMD!".
Could become a WS chant.

I am quite dense, so can you please help a girl out and tell me what WWYMD stands for?

For the life of me, I am clueless. It reminds me of those religious sayings that go on bumper stickers.

I personally don't feel that.............I just know from reading the blogs, that might be a reason.............it might not be a reason...They may not be searching because the way the Anthony's have acted..or.......people may just feel it has been too long to find her in alligator infested lakes.

And its the last weekend of summer...and its a long weekend...and the hurricane is coming..and they hate the anthonys and think TE is searching for a needle in a haystack without Casey giving them a clue.

Tim did say that this is strange because usually they start searching around the last place she was seen alive but because Casey has lied so much, they have nowhere to begin for sure..except where LE thinks she might be. Thats a pretty vague starting point.

WTF does plastic surgery have to do with it? Good Lord, people are so shallow these days.

I had a little work done 6 months after the birth of my last child, and believe it or not it didn't affect my heart and passion for the love of my children....all children.

God Bless Beth.

Agreed!!! I heart Beth! She is doing this out of the kindness of her heart.

or mabey no one wants to happen upon a 3 year olds remains .. they all do care about her i imagine seeing her possibly in a bad state may break hearts and even traumatize some .. if i could id be there searching to put closure to this but if i found her id probably have a breakdown

Kudos to those who are searching. I wish I was close. I'd get a sitter (a REAL one) and be out there too. I'm hoping they'll be able to find something, anything.

Me too. I wish I couuld help out. I would also need to get a real sitter! LOL! That made me chuckle. You mean, an invisible one doesn't count?? Darn. There go my plans for next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we sure about that? I have seen nothing which says he is doing it pro bono..............I have ALWAYS wondered WHERE he came from all of a sudden.

The "mystery guy" shows up first to visit Casey who can't remember him from school, and he tells her we are supporting you in this.......THEN within hours this Baez appears.

Casey said she got his name from another cell mate, but she had NO cell mate and had been isolated from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong