Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-girl/-/1719418/4883466/-/q9nnee/-/index.html

Federal agents raid home of missing Detroit girl

Second search of the home in as many days

Published On: Dec 06 2011 09:07:46 AM EST

DETROIT -
Police and volunteers are continuing their search for 2-year-old Bianca Jones who has been missing since Friday.

Early Tuesday morning, Federal agents, State Police and Detroit Police officers raided father, Dandre Lane's, home on Detroit's east side. It marked the second time in 2 days that police have searched for evidence inside the house...

Morning all...

I updated the map last night - let me know if you want me to add or change anything...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=205154712477924458248.0004b35d480e4acff942f&msa=0

Thanks for the maps. Do you have a source for the father being seen near a bus stop that appears to be in/near Highland Park? I haven't heard this but do recall from an early report that someone in the house on Mitchell attended school in Highland Park. Since the Mitchell Street address is listed as a tax-exempt site for the National Association of University Women, I wonder if the girlfriend is a teacher or has some connection to a school in Highland Park? Just noodling... but why would Bianca's dad have been at a bus stop when he was driving his car when it was allegedly car-jacked at another location :waitasec: jmo

I never thought he'd crack to a reporter, and I understand the frustration all the way around. Unfortunately, what that reporter did isn't that different from the style a lot of them seem to have lately. I'm thinking when he gets five or six of those reporters all screaming questions at him at once and shoving microphones in his face, he might end up telling the truth (or what I believe is the truth) and actually confessing to police or someone in his close personal life.

True, I guess I'm just cynical when it comes to the media anymore. All they seem to want is the hottest story and they stop at nothing to get it.
If the guy didn't crack within the 2+ days they held him in jail, I doubt that an exuberant reporter is gonna get him to confess, though. I am sure the LE pounded him with questions the whole time he was in there, probably the cause of his frustration with this reporter.
I wish he would crack and tell the truth, I'm sure all of us want to know what really happened. And if it takes a dozen reporters following his every move, with cameras and mics, that's fine. Just tell somebody where Bianca is!!
I'm sorry if I came across snippy, didn't mean to. It's just getting to me, all these kids missing and then the news of Jorelys.... I can't take it anymore.
I do apologize.

Last Updated: December 06. 2011 1:00AM.

Editorial: We must keep our children from harm

Latest missing toddler case reminds us that we can't grow numb to plight of innocents

Once again, police and volunteers are scouring fields and abandoned buildings in search of a missing child in our community. And once again, while our hopes and prayers rest with 2-year-old Bianca Jones of Detroit, missing since Friday, we are overcome with the sickening feeling that this will not turn out well.

And as too often has been the case lately, once again the finger of suspicion is pointing at those who were supposed to love and protect young Bianca.

This has become a too-familiar story in Detroit...

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111206...ust-keep-our-children-from-harm#ixzz1flagrtV3

It's just getting to me, all these kids missing and then the news of Jorelys.... I can't take it anymore.
I do apologize.

<respectfully snipped>

I think we are feeling it...There just seems to be no end to it!

Thanks for the maps. Do you have a source for the father being seen near a bus stop that appears to be in/near Highland Park? I haven't heard this but do recall from an early report that someone in the house on Mitchell attended school in Highland Park. Since the Mitchell Street address is listed as a tax-exempt site for the National Association of University Women, I wonder if the girlfriend is a teacher or has some connection to a school in Highland Park? Just noodling... but why would Bianca's dad have been at a bus stop when he was driving his car when it was allegedly car-jacked at another location :waitasec: jmo

Yeah, I pulled it from a news article early on...let me look for the link....

Thanks for the input - it is appreciated! Like I said I am coming in late!

Here we go...

http://detnews.com/article/20111203...wide-hunt-on-for-girl--2--taken-in-carjacking

"
Melissa Isaac, 30, was walking her children to the school bus stop on Glendale Street near 14th Street just before 8 a.m. when she saw Lane drive by, though she didn't pay attention as to whether any children were in the car. One of Lane's daughters is in her son's second-grade class at a school in Highland Park.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111203/METRO01/112030353/Citywide-hunt-on-for-girl--2--taken-in-carjacking#ixzz1flksHFZO"

If his story is true and he knows who took her...My theory is a drug deal gone bad or he owes his dealer money. He would not want the police to know because ding ding ding...Back in the slammer he goes.

I pray she is found soon and alive!!! I am so sick of people killing their children during the heat of a rage.:banghead::furious:

His other motto could be, "Grammar so bad, it's a crime."

Ohhhhh, that was a bad, bad joke. :innocent:

Wouldn't that be "gramner?" :innocent:

Hopefully this lawyer's "compentance" will prove no obstacle to the truth emerging and soon.

s

Well, is that bus stop anywhere near where the car was found? Like maybe he left it there then took a bus back to the place he claimed the carjacking took place?

If his story is true and he knows who took her...My theory is a drug deal gone bad or he owes his dealer money. He would not want the police to know because ding ding ding...Back in the slammer he goes.

I pray she is found soon and alive!!! I am so sick of people killing their children during the heat of a rage.:banghead::furious:

Drug deal gone bad would fit with the supposed witness report of seeing the father run from the scene with a gun in his hand. (Is the fact that that was stated by a witness a rumor at this point, or was she quoted in MSM somewhere?)

ETA: Although I suppose it could also be that at first he tried to chase after the carjackers.

Here we go...

http://detnews.com/article/20111203...wide-hunt-on-for-girl--2--taken-in-carjacking

"
Melissa Isaac, 30, was walking her children to the school bus stop on Glendale Street near 14th Street just before 8 a.m. when she saw Lane drive by, though she didn't pay attention as to whether any children were in the car. One of Lane's daughters is in her son's second-grade class at a school in Highland Park.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111203/METRO01/112030353/Citywide-hunt-on-for-girl--2--taken-in-carjacking#ixzz1flksHFZO"

Thank you! So, it's one of Lane's daughters who attends school in Highland Park. I knew that I had heard that early on but didn't know who they were talking about. Seems that he dropped off the 15-year-old nephew and also might have driven the second-grader to school, too. Maybe both attend school Highland Park rather than their Detroit neighborhood schools. No big surprise, if that's the case ;)

Well, is that bus stop anywhere near where the car was found? Like maybe he left it there then took a bus back to the place he claimed the carjacking took place?

I think the "bus stop" is a children's school bus stop, isn't it?

Closer than from the home on Mitchell but not necessarily close to the alleged car-jacking location. Depends on definition of "close", I suppose.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles...5/US.Carjacking.Missing.Child/?cid=hero_media

Police, volunteers search for missing Detroit girl

By COREY WILLIAMS and JEFF KAROUB, AP
8 hours ago

DETROIT — Stepping gingerly among mounds of discarded tires, piles of soggy clothing and nail-pierced wood boards, Makibla Gideon's head swept from side to side in search of a purple toddler's jacket or pink shirt — any remnant that could have been worn by a 2-year-old Detroit girl whose father claims was taken during carjacking...

I think the "bus stop" is a children's school bus stop, isn't it?

Check this out - it may help you orient..

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=42.393988,-83.109126&spn=0.009207,0.019205

The question mark is where Lane was "allegedly" spotted at 8am, I question it because it is suspect to me because we also "know" that Lane "claims" he dropped off his 15 y.o. nephew at 8:10 that same morning. If the 15 y.o. goes to Pershing HS then this is not even possible. Check out the map to see what I mean. I am such a VISUAL person and these help me out when thinking through a case..

Let me know your thoughts once you review...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.