Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

You can't copywrite a common name. The A's have registered the foundation names and "Justice for Caylee" but it is limited to specific items (i.e. t-shirts, stickers, etc.). And their copywrite is only good for so long if they do not actively use it for products they wish to sell. KC is still Caylee's mother and the A's are still "only" her grandparents which gives them no rights as far as Caylee is concerned....only KC can give that to them, I believe. jmo
"Justice for Caylee"...they have rights to that? Really? How ironic! Nah...don't see them using that on any product anytime soon.

http://www.cayleesfund.org/

while a few have updated BKH and the Memorial today, Surprise Surprise......

the Caylees Fund hasn't had anything added since the website first became "live" just in time for Phil's donation for the A's interview, and all of the info added at that time was just "boilerplate" opinion text and already enacted FL "laws", etc. that it seems were copy&pasted from somewhere else.

Other than the DONATE button is the only thing working on that site, of course.

All links STILL say COMING SOON, monthly grandparent, social media, products (what in God's name are they planning going on selling? cheap coffee cups with their fund's website URL on it?

IMO, they never had plans for any of this stuff, just as long as Phil saw a website looking like this "charity" was up-and-running, and as long as there was a place for the odd $5, $10, $25 donation after the Phil interview from the soft-hearted and unsuspecting. I doubt we will ever see anything more on this website, or ever hear anything constructive that this Foundation has done to help a single human being.

IMO, MOO, etc.

At one time, didn't this "group" have a January 2012 cut-off date for the memorial? Any news of late?

Just an update. Apparently the property has still not closed.
Elphaba, I don't remember if there was a cut off date....anyone remember?

No updated postings from BKH on their website, FB, Twitter...it's as if they've disappeared.

Toys, gifts cleared from Caylee Anthony Memorial

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...memorial-cleaned-out-20120114,0,7343114.story
Mid January I thought.
Nope, no activity, planned events, nuthin on their site at all. Scorned out of existence?

"Justice for Caylee"...they have rights to that? Really? How ironic! Nah...don't see them using that on any product anytime soon.

Oh I'm positive they got that saying from reading here - we used it constantly, particularly before the trial.:maddening:

Just an update. Apparently the property has still not closed.
Elphaba, I don't remember if there was a cut off date....anyone remember?

No updated postings from BKH on their website, FB, Twitter...it's as if they've disappeared.

Toys, gifts cleared from Caylee Anthony Memorial

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...memorial-cleaned-out-20120114,0,7343114.story

On this link is an interesting comment at 8:11 this morning from O_EAST giving an update on FCA.

Bring Kids Home is pleased to announce we are in the final stretch. When we started in the summer of 2011, we set our fundraising goal at $200,000; and with generous donations, grants, and financing that number is now under $50,000 remaining to be raised. Here are a few brief updates:

http://www.bringkidshome.org/update.htm

Funds From Florida:
Sadly less then $3,500 was donated by the citizens and the local business community of Florida

DelValle said the few salvageable toys collected were donated to local children's charities. He said he plans to do the same with any toys or stuffed animals left at the wooded site in the future

Can anyone just take things from a memorial and give them to charity? It's not BKH's land, Not BKHs child, Not BKHs items. I wonder where they get their 'authority' from?

If it's just an assumed position, I have a idea that may put a stop to that. If just going and clearing up and donating is legal on land owned by someone else.

On this link is an interesting comment at 8:11 this morning from O_EAST giving an update on FCA.

Didn't we or the Hinky Meter find out that O_East is some faker pretending to be CA? I'm pretty sure we did - whoever it is has been laying low after being outed.

Those poor people who have contributed! How can the writer (who is the author, anyway?) make claims that the memorial is being exaggerated and it is really a very small place:

"The site is very small with parking for just a few cars. Around the USA there are many of these small parks and when you drive by you often don't even notice that a park or walkway is even present."

But wait! But wait . . .

"Environmental Education Has Been Added
The memorial will incorporate education on the subject of Missing and Abused Children with Environmental Education; a unique and exciting combination."

Maybe everyone who donates will get a ShamWow! or a Slap Chop, too. :eek:hwow:

Bring Kids Home is pleased to announce we are in the final stretch. When we started in the summer of 2011, we set our fundraising goal at $200,000; and with generous donations, grants, and financing that number is now under $50,000 remaining to be raised. Here are a few brief updates:

http://www.bringkidshome.org/update.htm

Funds From Florida:
Sadly less then $3,500 was donated by the citizens and the local business community of Florida
Thanks for the link Sparky. I'm confused why the author of this update decided to call the local citizens cheapskates for only donating $3,500 to this project. Is that a good idea if you wish to gather support for your project? I also liked the link that Bring Kids Home .org had for "Marine Dave". That would be "Marinade Dave". Maybe they feel that Marine sounds better than Marinade. I'm still not impressed.

Still raising money...managed to sucker in more people. If the A's wanted this and will honor it, It needs to made clear how much the A's contributed. My guess would be $0.

Now, who owns that land? I would also like to know about the "Grant". Does this grant money also go to the Anthony Fund (cindy's pockets)?

Why does Caylee need a glass walkway with beams like a mini Ground Zero?. I consider this a waste and I believe it is way beyond a child being murdered and more along the lines of infamy for the Anthony Clan.

The last I heard they were collecting money for this shrine and didn't even own the land. In cindy's mind, this is better than a grave...she didn't have to buy a plot or a casket. She always seems to wind up on the better end of the money role.

With all the missing children and babies lately, I haven't seen the Anthonys doing anything. I guess they're busy remodeling and perhaps getting the house ready for Lee. They may be busy house-hunting. It is always irritating to know that people keep giving to this bogus foundation and to their worthless offspring FCa.

Since Caylee "only drowned" and was obviously deceased at the time CA called TES and all he was trying to do was find Caylee to give them closure why hasn't CA apologized to TM. I mean she was wrong, really, really wrong. Yet CA had no problem calling him in, using donations to locate a live Caylee when she knows TM was right that Caylee was probably gone and lying out there somewhere in the woods. Yet when money became available to the A's through the Dr. Phil show there was never, ever any attempt to reimburse TES for all the trouble they went through. Nothing. A lot of good people joined in that search and not that they are looking for any money but what the A's have done is basically "thumb" their noses at the whole group. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Maybe BKH would have had better luck with the locals if they had collected money, not for a memorial, but to make a donation in Caylee's name to TES. Of course I think TES would probably end up with a final check of about $10.00 after BKH took out all their expenses. jmo

Those poor people who have contributed! How can the writer (who is the author, anyway?) make claims that the memorial is being exaggerated and it is really a very small place:

"The site is very small with parking for just a few cars. Around the USA there are many of these small parks and when you drive by you often don't even notice that a park or walkway is even present.
:

Hmmm....what happened to their plans of purchasing the land across the street for a parking lot/playground because there'd be so much traffic?

Also....they've previously claimed that there is no other memorial like this. None. Anywhere. I posted about that a few pages back after I researched and found several memorial parks--one nearby that 's quite similar, in fact.
So now BKH has once again changed their tune and says there are "many" of these small parks....lol, the writer must read our posts here. Kwim?

Thanks for the link Sparky. I'm confused why the author of this update decided to call the local citizens cheapskates for only donating $3,500 to this project. Is that a good idea if you wish to gather support for your project? I also liked the link that Bring Kids Home .org had for "Marine Dave". That would be "Marinade Dave". Maybe they feel that Marine sounds better than Marinade. I'm still not impressed.

Jmo, the fact that they were unable to raise much money locally tells me that locals aren't interested and don't want it. BKH needs to get a clue. The mere fact that the homeowners association filed complaints and asked for an investigation into BKH, hiring an attorney to do so, says plenty to me about how the locals feel.

What 's funny is that I keep an eye on anything and everything to do with this org--locally, nationally and internationally--and I see nothing anywhere in the news about this org or it's plans to build, raise money, search for missing kids, do educational things, in any other part of the US or even world, for that matter. I search on a daily basis, at least once and usually twice per day. I will eat liver if this org has actual, verifiable plans to place this or any other memorial anywhere else on this earth. :)

"The site is very small with parking for just a few cars. Around the USA there are many of these small parks and when you drive by you often don't even notice that a park or walkway is even present."

But wait! But wait . . .

"Environmental Education Has Been Added
The memorial will incorporate education on the subject of Missing and Abused Children with Environmental Education; a unique and exciting combination."

Maybe everyone who donates will get a ShamWow! or a Slap Chop, too. :eek:hwow:
BBM. Thanks EU. I've been thinking about their plan for environmental education. Environmental issues can be a political hot potato. Maybe they can throw in immigration and gun control education for children while their at it. I don't get the concept myself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back