NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
When ABC11 Eyewitness News asked Coe what he thought happened to Davis he said he did not know.
"I've been asked that by 13 detectives and everybody, I don't know and I tell you like I told the detectives, I don't think the mother had anything to do with it," he said. "Do I feel there might have been some negligence somewhere, yes I do."
Coe says Antionette Davis, the child's mother, was his girlfriend and he says he wasn't at the mobile home when the child disappeared.
"Every day I was there the little girl was never in the living room," Coe said. "Every night when I slept there the little girl was never in the living room, so all I can say is educated people figure it out."

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7118982

When ABC11 Eyewitness News asked Coe what he thought happened to Davis he said he did not know.
"I've been asked that by 13 detectives and everybody, I don't know and I tell you like I told the detectives, I don't think the mother had anything to do with it," he said. "Do I feel there might have been some negligence somewhere, yes I do."
Coe says Antionette Davis, the child's mother, was his girlfriend and he says he wasn't at the mobile home when the child disappeared.
"Every day I was there the little girl was never in the living room," Coe said. "Every night when I slept there the little girl was never in the living room, so all I can say is educated people figure it out."

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7118982

Think about what Coe did not say.

So either:
1. That was a false lead
2. They found the 60 year old man.

Think he may be the newest tipster?

Rest with the angels little Shaniya .

They started to discuss it around 10:45 in thread #9. It was on the link to fayobserver mentioned on that page, and when they found the body they changed the story at the same link, took out the part about the 60 year old man? They said he had been seen with Davis.

Theres also a video he says some other things.. But not that stuff. So i'm wondering if there were two conversations

any relation to this COE??? bf of AD????

I have no idea I was catching up on emma's thread this morning and saw the name and thought it was weird but had to leave for work. So when you were asking I knew what you were talking about.

I had been silently praying for much better than what I found out tonight. ANOTHER baby with angel wings. Sad beyond description.
Bring back "General Population" to all offenders
or
Bring back "An Eye For An Eye".

Done deal. OMG what is wrong with our world?????????

We have to change things, folks. Sooner than later....for our babies!!!!!!! Let your Government KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT-Your avatar just woke me up.

Oh I been hanging around here for quite a few years. I am no stranger to these kinds of cases..unfortunatly. I have had some experience with victim's advocacy and have had a few loved ones including my daughter who were crime victims, father who was a detective.
Still, one can never become immune, so to speak when it comes to crimes against any human being, especially a child.
This has been a horrible last couple of years for these crimes against the babes, especially when thier own mothers/parents have a hand in thier tragic endings.
(((((((((hug)))))))))))))

Call to Action: notify EVERY child advocacy group (DFCS, Klass Kids, NMEC, etc), as well as every women's shelter...

Converge on Washington, use all media (JVM, NG, LKL, etc) to stir it up!

PM me for ideas, 'cause I really want to do something!

Sorry if this has already been posted ~

"A little more than a week before Shaniya Davis vanished, her mother told Carey Lockhart, the aunt who helped raise the 5-year-old, that she'd never see Shaniya again.

Those words echoed in Lockhart's head Monday, hours before searchers pulled a body police think was Shaniya's from a thicket of kudzu along the border of Lee and Harnett counties.

“If I'd only known … ,” Lockhart said Monday, her voice trailing off into sobs. She had helped rear the girl since infancy."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/topstories/story/1060111.html

Unreal...those words would do more than "echo" in my mind

in effect the aunt had the blueprint for what was about to occur..and did? nothing??? did they even call the cops??

why not have the cops go in there while these crack/meth heads were smoking and take this little girl out of there?? or call the brother or do something?? social services??? apparently they were more involved in this than has been said before (from info on the local news site)

I know some here want to stick their heads in the sand but come on..

when there is a dangerous situation for a child, do something

maybe the horror of this case can result in some people getting firm custody agreements....supervised visits....and not being so casual and "politically correct"...

what a horrible threat

I still can't wrap my mind around why they even took her there for even a weekend visit?? and why was she taken OUT of school in October *around time visit started...with NO reason or explanation??? I am sorry...I don't get it

I do agree that this is a case of banal evil, greed....an empty shell of a junkie with no soul....horrible horrible people

I shudder to think this, but my "logical mind" says this poor kid was abused early on in her "visit"....at some point the crackhead mother realized that she was going to have to give her back to the dad, and knew that shellshocked and abused little girl would talk....so she made a deal to sell her in some way
which may have fallen thru

why isn't the aunt/sister charged?? she was in this small place..surely she knew/saw what was happening

some perv might want to "use" a little girl but not "keep" her, raise her etc...so Mario killed her or got rid of her after the perv killed her...so sad...

Momster reported it? and gave up her reputed lover/baby daddy Coe...
why? to cover her butt? or who knows?? after seeing various other missing kid cases resulting in donations etc, maybe this freak thought she could work that angle also?? I am remembering her fat sow mother with her own dark eye circles slobbering "good up mother"...and "I'm broke"...
yeah gramma from h//ll no one wants to give you any crack money
do we even know if Shaniya even "knew" her birthmother's family ??

I just want to see these monsters in a "worse place"...eventually h//ll
and I would be happy to inject the needle or pull the switch

there are lessons here..but too late for this little angel....speak up, speak out..don't take things for granted....get a custody order....get a restraining order...hire a private detective...call the cops...'drop a dime"

too bad the neighbors didn't call the cops when they heard those noises that night before she vanished

too bad some social worker didn't stick their neck out

too bad they didn't drug test this sleazebucket at the nursing home where she worked....it makes me sick to think of her working around food fed to innocent elderly people

I can only hope that the worst things ever happen to these monsters in prison while they await the death sentence

The way she speaks about it, it appears she thinks that as well. Living in a trailer park I hear the neighbors knock around all the time. I think it's my trailer some of the time but it's just the neighbor kids getting in and out of cars, shutting doors, whatever. So it's common to dismiss noises when your walls are so thin.

I understand what you're saying. I have been dismissive of little things that go bump in the night , but I don't know if I could live with myself if I thought that that little girl had come to me for help and I didn't even bother to get out of bed.

Good night all, may we all be able to get some sleep. RIP Shaniya.

I posted my thoughts on this a day or two ago, but I agree with those who say MAM is not the one who paid for Shaniya. I think she was carried out to the couch very early in the morning for MAM to pick her up & take her to some John he lined up. I think the John had the room lined up and paid for. MAM walked right in the front door of the hotel and directly to the elevator and the room he was told to go to. That's why NG said they didn't know which room because he personally never checked in. Early reports said a dog tracked her scent to a specific room. When John was finished, MAM left with Shaniya--LE says they can't tell from the departure video what condition she's in-she's probably wrapped up in a blanket or something. I think MAM discovered she wasn't alive after he put her in the car. He panicked and dumped her. I also think the BOLO for 60 yr old man came from the description of the man who rented the room. His check in info was no doubt fake so they went with a hotel employee description--maybe he somehow missed being on video or pics weren't clear enough to ID.

As to why egg donor called LE, I think her and Coe got into it about what she was doing with Shaniya--his remarks lead me to believe it had been going on already in the trailer.
She tried to make him think she cared about the girl by calling 911 and then threw him under the bus after they talked to her.

I haven't changed my opinion from this. I still think they will be looking for the 60 year old man as the actual killer, but I'm guessing the post mortem exam and DNA samples will either rule MAM out or hang him.

That is exactly how it sounded to me. she was never in the LR ...and for those who say how could they not know what was going on in that small trailer ...Boy oh boy those words echo in my head ... those were the same words uttered in regards to Jessie Lunsford and the late john Couey evil doer.

AD and Shaniya were not the only ones living in that trailer which probably only had two bedrooms. But you are right on one thing. That Couey monster was not living alone either yet the other two people claimed ignorance and got away with it, I believe.

Info on the neighbor's report...

http://newsdeskinternational.wordpress.com/2009/11/11/shaniya-nicole-davis-is-missing/

Tuesday November 10 5:30am
Antoinette Davis said she put Shaniya on the couch in their home, at 1116-A Sleepy Hollow Drive in Fayetteville. When she went to check on her daughter about an hour later, the girl was missing, Davis told police.
An Amber Alert was initiated for Shaniya several hours later.
Moore said she was awakened by noises outside her home at about 3 a.m. Tuesday.
She thought someone was beating on her wall…She went back to sleep but was awakened later by police saying they were confiscating her trash can because it contained evidence in the disappearance of her young neighbor.
Moore said she has no idea how the blanket got into her garbage can. She said police told her it was covered in feces and that feces was also found on the back porch of Davis’ home.
The Davis family wasn’t allowed to return to the home Tuesday because officials deemed it a health hazard due to extensive sewage leaks.
Police are looking at surveillance video of anyone who left the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park early Tuesday. Police said Tuesday that they suspected foul play in the case, noting that they doubted the child would have walked off on her own at that time of day.
Police dogs searched the neighborhood and some nearby woods late Tuesday and didn’t pick up Shaniya’s scent. Investigators said the dogs would have picked up her trail if she had been walking around the area.

I just signed on and saw she was found deceased and my heart just sank. When LE was doing ground searches I kind of knew already. This is so sad. Im so angry right now. That poor child. This world is sick with evil. Monsters, evil monsters lurking our streets killing, kidnapping our prescious children, when will it stop?

RIP little one.

Does anyone wonder what happened around 3 am? Does anyone have a theory?

That is exactly how it sounded to me. she was never in the LR ...and for those who say how could they not know what was going on in that small trailer ...Boy oh boy those words echo in my head ... those were the same words uttered in regards to Jessie Lunsford and the late john Couey evil doer.

SOOO true...however Coey's crackhead sister, neice and their dealer/lover were never charged and never did a day for sitting in a trailer, getting high while hearing that sweet little girl being raped repeatedly

we have the brainiac cops of Florida to thank for that...they didn't read them their "miranda" rights and all their testimony was thrown out

I just hope the cops here are crossing the t's, dotting the 'i's and doing it all by the book....I hope all of these scum are charged and put away and/or given the death penalry

Call to Action: notify EVERY child advocacy group (DFCS, Klass Kids, NMEC, etc), as well as every women's shelter...

Converge on Washington, use all media (JVM, NG, LKL, etc) to stir it up!

PM me for ideas, 'cause I really want to do something!

Create a facebook page for trying to get the cause up and going, Invite all your friends, fellow websleuthers, friends invite their friends, create a chain. Have discussion board plan a day out of the year to do a march or even a couple months to raise awareness. If it's held in D.C. You will see me there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158