Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Wow Soulscape they really need to put her back on the watch,,,
This is to all the Astro's you are AWESOME it's the first thing I look at when I'm able to come on.
Thanks for all you do for us......

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2008/12/case-against-casey-anthony-december-11.html

About Judge Strickland, there ya go magic-cat. You weren't dreaming :)

Thank you so much! I knew I had seen that and was just unable to call it up again (someone deleted my history:))

Good job beckaroozie!! :takeabow:I was trying to find it too. Now let's just pray that there isn't a change in venue. :praying:

Much thanks for the assist...I did think I was losing me mind just a little bit.

I haven't read much on here in lately so if this has already been said then sorry. I read that Judge Strickland will still be on the KC case. The link is below if I did it correctly.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28173030/

"The trial was slated to begin on Jan. 5. Strickland is expected to continue to preside over the case despite being moved to the court's civil division in January."

Here is the quote from this article...

I totally agree. If 12/11 - 12/13 was devastating for KC, 12/19 looks to be catastrophic.

I suspect both that the remains will be identified as Caylee's as well as announcement of direct linkage of evidence to the murderer, sending the perp off the deep end.

Tisiphone, indeed!

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/VeryBadDayinthePokey.gifhttp://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/VeryBadDayinthePokey-1.gif

Discussion to follow.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Oh I so much hope that you are right and that the full force of it slams into her! Just as the full force of HER slammed into Caylee's precious little soul.:furious:

Just somewhat off topic:

For the astrologers who've done such fascinating work here, and we may have discussed this before but my brain is aging quickly, so I need to ask again. If you are using a WINDOWS compatible computer, which astrology programs do you use?

I'm getting ready to fork over some cash for one, already have one in mind, but thought I'd ask the experts.:)

Any recommendations? Thank you.

The ancient program I've used for years doesn't let me maneuver many things, so I've taken to using astro.com's free charts, but I need something for offline work, so.........I like Kepler. Other astrologers have recommended SolarFire. Those with Macs use IO (I think).

Dr. Jan Garavaglia - Dr. G Orlando Medical Examiner
September 14th 1956 - can't find a city for her

Kathleen Joan "Kathy" Reichs born in Chicago - the bone lady - can't find a birthday for her (defense)

Kathy Reich was born in 1950 per a website. I'll try to get her exact date.

Thanks so much. I vaguely recall talking about the programs here way back when. I'll go back to that thread and check it out. I think that discussion was the reason I didn't order my new program when I planned - I was going to research what others suggested. :waitasec:

Books? Books? I have so many books I can't stuff them all onto my many bookshelves. I'm thinking of building more! Just last night I was trying to get my astrology books database (list) in order for my astrology group and couldn't find many of my books because of the overstuffing and having them separated into different rooms. I got to book #77 and was so frustrated, I called it a night. :rolleyes:

Oh man, how I love our astro threads! Looking forward to Friday and checking events with Soulscape's research. :smile:

The picture of George broke my heart.

Remains found in Caylee Anthony case match predictions of forensic astrologers

If the child’s remains found by a meter reader Dec. 11 about a half-mile from the Anthony home are determined to be Caylee’s, which logic and probability say they are, the astrological sleuths at Websleuths.com will have several new and notable confirmations to their credit, testifying to their skill in interpreting charts cast not only for the people involved in the case, but also for the questions that arise, as they arise

http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astr...d-confirm-predictions-of-forensic-astrologers

According to Wiki - Dr G's DOB is definitely September 14th 1956

Hi Beckaroozie. Yes, that is the date of birth for Dr. G but I was adding the place of birth.
Still looking for Kathy R. exact date but the year is 1950.:)

Hi Beckaroozie. Yes, that is the date of birth for Dr. G but I was adding the place of birth.
Still looking for Kathy R. exact date but the year is 1950.:)

Hey Spit :) I'm looking for where I found she was born in a small town in West Texas - saw it yesterday, but didn't make note of the source (ugh - I'm a dumb bunny). Anyway - i think it said she 'grew up' in that small town in West Texas, so she could very well have been born in Georgia. Where did you find that? Just curious. Thanks for the great sleuthing Spit!

I'm going to go back and do some more checking because I might of jumped the gun on Jan G place of birth. OMG I feel so bad. I just want to get as much info as possible for Caylee. Anyway, will do some more checking. Beckaroozie you rock.

Housemouse, the media does try to gin up excitement but as long as reporting is accurate, no complaints. The Web Sleuths are inordinately excitable too. On NG, it is "bombshell news" four days running on the same items. Many viewers only watch occasionally, however, so this is informative for them. After "On the Record" dropped the case mos. ago, where would we be without this Scorpio prosecutor, Nancy? She is perfect for this crime considering the end of life Scorpio Fourth of the victim.

No surprise that Pastor Stutzman had little to say outside the word that his visits to the jail have been regular. His consultations are privileged and his first one is on our calendar. We know from her att'y that the prisoner is unfocused since December 11.
Struggling as well. That rather understates the matter. Yesterday she had Mars on her Uranus square her Mercury with the Sun on her Mars! And for lack of focus, Mercury on her Neptune semi-square Neptune in the heavens. She is up the wall! But sedation allows her to stop twitching.

Today, comments from the CSI scene or a chosen platform should be more fulsome. Mercury rules the day, mercredi. The identification is a foregone conclusion for almost everybody. Even the grandparents. We already know from the anthropologist that the bones fit Caylee and the hair matches in color and type. And buried in her hang out? Thank you Kio Marie! She has been given immunity to testify and her sworn statement, so revealing, stands.

Unbelievably the A's continue to impugn ZFG! I am outraged on her behalf. Because of Sawgrass, because of her car, because of web connections and many other tie-ins that Casey used to create her fiction about this pretended perpetrator, ZFG is identified to the allegations. "It's a different woman" doesn't hit it. ZFG is defamed every time the prisoner or her family open their mouths. Just think for a moment if it were you. She cannot recover, she cannot begin life again because the slander and libel continue! In light of the continuing harm to this plaintiff, I believe John M. will obtain an order to compel from the judge for his deposition of the prisoner.

I have not seen a time of day on December 22 when the grandparents sit down with ZFG's att'y. Has anyone?

I was looking back in the other threads and came across this from housemouse's interpretation of Caylee's chart.

POSTED on AUG 8th...

With Scorpio on the fourth house, and Pluto, the ruler in the fourth, there is a possibility that Caylee's little body was placed in a dumpster somewhere. The reason I say that is that Mars, Saturn, and Pluto rule garbage and garbage collection. If this is the case, and I do not know that it is... (just my specualtion)... Cayleee's body may never be found, going back to Neptune.

bold by me - how very interesting that now we know she was put in a garbage bag.

Tuba, I haven't seen a time yet for Dec. 22. Will keep an eye out.

According to Wiki - Dr G's DOB is definitely September 14th 1956

I have to respectfully urge a note of caution when using Wikipedia as a source. The information found there is only as good and reliable as the person supplying it and in Wikipedia's case that could be anyone anywhere. While I use Wikipedia often, I have found errors there and with birth dates I always like to have another source to back it up.

In this case someone already posted a link to a fan website for Dr. G. listing another birth date of 9-11-56. The Free Birthdate Database lists Dr. G. as being born 9-14-56 BUT they have her middle initial wrong. Right now I'm sticking with the 9-14-56 date but will be keeping my eye out for additional back up.

Hey Spit :) I'm looking for where I found she was born in a small town in West Texas - saw it yesterday, but didn't make note of the source (ugh - I'm a dumb bunny). Anyway - i think it said she 'grew up' in that small town in West Texas, so she could very well have been born in Georgia. Where did you find that? Just curious. Thanks for the great sleuthing Spit!

The Free Birthdate Database lists Jan J. (wrong middle initial...should be C. for Carla) in Lithonia, Georgia HOWEVER this database just picks up information for various places where an individual has lived and NOT for where they were born. Almost never will a place be on that site because the person was born there. The location only works if an adult has not moved away from their place of birth.

While I have seen bio's that put Dr. G. in Texas, Florida, and Missouri...I have not seen anything mentioning her living in Georgia but considering the close proximity of Georgia to Florida, it is a possibility.

asker, you are right, none of those sources are very reliable. However, I think everyone's question has already been answered by the Astrologer's in the last few days if you read back. The truth is coming to light, and as Tuba said, now. The remains will be Caylee and evidence will tie this to the perp.

Although yesterday's hearing chart was a bust for the defense team, it allowed a chance glimpse into the ongoing examination of the find on Suburban Drive. Mars was conjunct the Part of Fortune (see chart, December 16) & this is unfortunate for the motions but for those examining the bones and tissue of the victim, Mars in House 8 of research and investigation, success! The examiners were able to extract marrow, Mars, from the bones, Saturn and it required knowledge and work, the square. The Moon in Leo balancing the square with her trine helped. We know the acting parties were intent on the remains of Caylee because that Moon transited her ASC when it made the favorable aspect to Mars, the marrow. The Sun, conjunct Mars, ruled the Leo child, H. 5. Then it was disposited by Jupiter in the gov't Sign, Capricorn, sent to FBI DNA testing laboratory.

More examiner's/investigators' luck: the tape, Mercury, is found to be from the prisoner's home, Mercury ruling her H. 4, home & family. Because yesterday, Mercury was on the prisoner's Neptune and semi-square transit Neptune which was exactly sextile Mars in Sagittarius, her prints are on the plastic as well. Mercury is at the solstice point of Mars: watershed moment for identification to the accused. All these thorny details, titch tich, Saturn in Virgo coming back to haunt the distraught prisoner, opposite in the House of Incarceration, Uranus in Pisces Twelfth.

An of course, there is the Moon opposite Neptune for the fabric at the remains, Neptune ruling the H. of the prisoner Pisces. The mutual reception offers no help at all because there is a squeeze on both from Saturn and the Moon. Check mate.

Unbelievably the A's continue to impugn ZFG! I am outraged on her behalf. Because of Sawgrass, because of her car, because of web connections and many other tie-ins that Casey used to create her fiction about this pretended perpetrator, ZFG is identified to the allegations. "It's a different woman" doesn't hit it. ZFG is defamed every time the prisoner or her family open their mouths. Just think for a moment if it were you. She cannot recover, she cannot begin life again because the slander and libel continue! In light of the continuing harm to this plaintiff, I believe John M. will obtain an order to compel from the judge for his deposition of the prisoner.

I'm a newbie. Can anyone tell me if birth data for this ZFG has been found?

Completed a forum search, no luck. That is the best question I've heard all morning, Asker! Not that I like invading this woman's privacy again but I will search the web shortly. I think I have seen some general information regarding this, mos. ago.

watchinginky, last night NG had a lot to say about Caylee is talking now and she phrased it just as you did. Yes, watching, she is speaking volumes.

I'm a newbie. Can anyone tell me if birth data for this ZFG has been found?

She was born on the 21st of September in 1985. Casey said in NYC. But we know how much trust to put in that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong