Why not put Casey in the general population while in jail...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachelle-Marie

Reaction score
Haven't seen or located any threads on this...
general discussion

Why not put Casey amongst the general population while she's in jail so that she can see what it's really going to be like for her?
IMO, sitting in a private cell with all the "luxuries" you need is not too much punishment...
maybe putting her amongst the others will show her what it's really like and possibly get her to talk??

What does everyone else think about this?

This has been discussed - the reason seems to be that because she is so "high profile" she wouldn't last until trial!

But it is NUMERO UNO on my CHRISTMAS WISH LIST!

Haven't seen or located any threads on this...
general discussion

Why not put Casey amongst the general population while she's in jail so that she can see what it's really going to be like for her?
IMO, sitting in a private cell with all the "luxuries" you need is not too much punishment...
maybe putting her amongst the others will show her what it's really like and possibly get her to talk??

What does everyone else think about this?

Because someone would stick a shiv in her before the day was out.

This has been discussed - the reason seems to be that because she is so "high profile" she wouldn't last until trial!

But it is NUMERO UNO on my CHRISTMAS WISH LIST!

Does anyone care if she lasts until trial? :rolleyes:

Okay, that wasn't nice. I should really try to behave.

Does anyone care if she lasts until trial? :rolleyes:

Okay, that wasn't nice. I should really try to behave.

Yes, I do. She needs to pay for this. Don't let her take the easy way out...again.

Honestly, I want to see her be convicted before they maul and torture her to her death in jail. Could this be what the jail is thinking too? I echo your sentiments up there TO, diz, tired...

I think that she should be in with the general population, but then there probably would be no trial, she wouldnt last the night.

there is jail and then there is prison. Prison is a whole different ballgame.

I think that she should be in with the general population, but then there probably would be no trial, she wouldnt last the night.

She wouldn't last even by the night. Those female prisoners do not like child killers whatsoever.

there is jail and then there is prison. Prison is a whole different ballgame.

Prison...Jail...Regardless of the place those girls hate baby killers and they would love to get their 5 min of fame by killing her.

Maybe they should give all of us mom"s 5 minutes with her.... just a thought

Orange County Jail doesn't want to pay out a multi-million dollar lawsuit to the A's after a mad mama beats the truth out of KC's lying a$$...

:slap:
:slap: :slap:
:slap: :slap: :slap:

A high profile inmate is never put in general population for obvious reasons. Once Casey is convicted, she will be put in with other inmates who have committed very serious crimes. Every prison has a 'classification' process they use to evaluate where the inmate is placed. If Casey is convicted of murder, she will be classified a maximum security inmate and will be housed with other maximum security inmates. Casey is in for big time 'culture shock'! What she can do is request protective custody, but it is not like what she is in now. She will have such a rude awakening. (deserves it, IMO)

One of the things I hope to get the opportunity to ask God about one day is why 's like KC are able to spit out kids with no effort and either abuse or kill them without batting an eye, while there are good, loving people (like my sis-in-law and so many others) on this forum who have struggled with infertility or lost babies that they wanted so bad. It just is so unfair.

A high profile inmate is never put in general population for obvious reasons. Once Casey is convicted, she will be put in with other inmates who have committed very serious crimes. Every prison has a 'classification' process they use to evaluate where the inmate is placed. If Casey is convicted of murder, she will be classified a maximum security inmate and will be housed with other maximum security inmates. Casey is in for big time 'culture shock'! What she can do is request protective custody, but it is not like what she is in now. She will have such a rude awakening. (deserves it, IMO)

So at some point she will have to be housed with others? And deal with others?

I understand the reasonings for not putting her in General. But I thought she would always be held 'special' because of her situation. I'm glad to hear she will eventually have to deal with other folks in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong