Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this on twitter:
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony case followers: according to his #Facebook page #leonardpadilla is running for mayor of @Sacramento.

LOL - no offense really momtective - but see what I mean? Brain Debris... :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

And as far as FCA's life being in danger? I swear it's Baez propaganda so he doesn't have to put up with her showing up in either his professional or personal life for the next six months or so..... I'd put money on it that if we looked hard enough we could trace it eventually back to him.

And how is she receiving greeting cards on Caylee's birthday and hateful letters??? Nobody has her address!! Sounds like another lie.

And how is she receiving greeting cards on Caylee's birthday and hateful letters??? Nobody has her address!! Sounds like another lie.

What a joke.

Guess the Bella Vita life didn't turn out so well, huh?

I bet she is more jealous of Caylee than ever. I suppose this might drive a narcissist mad....:great:

Well, peeps would have to send them to her parents home or Baez's office. So if she recieved them, someone didn't open them first to sort out the critical ones. LOL maybe they wanted her to read them. (that is if one word of this is true)

Just saw this on twitter:
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony case followers: according to his #Facebook page #leonardpadilla is running for mayor of @Sacramento.

He would be a good politician. He's already fine tuned the art of tall telling.

Thanks for asking me and I know this was answered by some who know more than me. I doubt she could "skip" the debts she has - the tax ones and the State's Attorneys ones - but if she slipped over a border I think it would depend which country she went to and if the US can reach in there.

I always think running from debt is so silly because it doesn't "go away" and FCA doesn't seem to me to be the kind of gal who could forever stay out of the States and never return. So I think the answer is yes, they are still collectable. I imagine FCA must be thinking of Mexico or someplace close - she would never survive in Europe. IMO.

Thanks logicalgirl, I knew I could count on you.
I was thinking Porto Rico as her new home away from home. If true that she is planning to leave.

Anthony is now seeing a grief counselor and a psychiatrist and has "started to learn and recognize her lies and what they did to people," says a source. "She has a lot of regrets."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20530209,00.html

I think her only regret is that she didn't kill George and Cindy too.

come on darling, think! I am sure she regrets not hiding the body better and/or fleeing to mexico in the first place too!

come on darling, think! I am sure she regrets not hiding the body better and/or fleeing to mexico in the first place too!

I bet she regrets leaving Amy's phone number in the Pontiac!!

Vinnie Politan just reported on HLN that People Magazine does not pay. Hope this is true!

@strawberrypsu
Someone
@stevehelling Was #caseyanthony paid for her cover on @Peoplemag? Or her attorneys?
2 hours ago

@stevehelling
Steve Helling
@strawberrypsu Absolutely not. To both of your questions.
1 hour ago

Interesting to look at the cover of People. I'm more interested in Kirstie Alley then FCA. Kirstie lost 100 lbs. That's NEWS.

LOL ... yes, that is more news than FCA ... at least she is an accomplished actress ...

Hmmm ... I would rather see any one of these "insignificant" "reality tv stars" on the cover than FCA ! Know what I mean ?

MOO ...

As I was leaving the gym one of the TVs had "Kirstie Alley bulimia scare" on. Whatever. Give her a break. She was great on Cheers!

Oh oh - Nancy Grace is covering the charging of the 25 year old from Tennessee who smothered her newborn twins immediately after they were born - she is in a rage!

But but but - this is the Sidebar - just don't swear and I think we will be okay...
We were on the Dr Phil thread. See I don"t belong here. I don't even know where I am. LOL
My faith is in the Son of God. My hope is to spend eternity with Him. That is what CS Lewis quote is about. The things here, they satisfy for a moment. The world is sad. People fussing and fighting. Greed, killing of innocents. It just saddens me and you can't get away from it. It is a frightening world. Yeah there is beauty but not made
by us. There is a better place. It's just not here. This is my belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie