PA - Man abuses kitten & injects with heroin, Chester County

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
Chester County SPCA Seeks Donations For Medical Expenses For Kitten
http://wtxf.m0bl.net/r/1ynn7k

CHESTER COUNTY, Pa. — Police say a man injected a kitten with heroin and dragged the kitten by a rope from a car. A vet used the overdose drug Narcan, which is meant for humans to revive the kitten.

"He had a rope that was around his neck that was pretty tight. The main trauma that we found was to his mouth he had a couple of teeth missing and he was bleeding from his mouth," said Dr. Gary Puglia, a doctor at Hope Emergency Patient Care in Malvern.

He's talking about a 3-month-old kitten rushed in early Sunday morning.

"It was sleepy almost to the point of comatose and minimally responsive to anything going on around him," said Dr. Puglia.

Investigators say the precious kitty had been tortured and given heroin by 24-year-old year old James Myers of West Chester.
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/26206871/hope

oh geeze.....

why no photo of the perp!! I believe it would be a public service to show us his photo KWIM - could save tax dollars.

Am looking forward to hearing what penalty he receives.

yippee! they have updated the news link to include a photo of the freaky perp who did this......

don't know how to screen capture perp's photo - but it is there now on link provided

''He says Myers is a heroin addict and that police found 22 bags of heroin on him, hundreds of bags of used heroin in the car and 46 needles. He's been arrested and charged. Meanwhile, Hope is recovering surprisingly well."

Chester County SPCA Seeks Donations For Medical Expenses For Kitten
http://wtxf.m0bl.net/r/1ynn7k

CHESTER COUNTY, Pa. — Police say a man injected a kitten with heroin and dragged the kitten by a rope from a car. A vet used the overdose drug Narcan, which is meant for humans to revive the kitten.

"He had a rope that was around his neck that was pretty tight. The main trauma that we found was to his mouth he had a couple of teeth missing and he was bleeding from his mouth," said Dr. Gary Puglia, a doctor at Hope Emergency Patient Care in Malvern.

He's talking about a 3-month-old kitten rushed in early Sunday morning.

"It was sleepy almost to the point of comatose and minimally responsive to anything going on around him," said Dr. Puglia.

Investigators say the precious kitty had been tortured and given heroin by 24-year-old year old James Myers of West Chester.

Wow, I wish you were in the neighborhood with your baseball bat, Linda. WTH!!!!! Creepy nasty !

Wow, I wish you were in the neighborhood with your baseball bat, Linda. WTH!!!!! Creepy nasty !

I'm glad I wasn't!
I can see the thread title now..."Mom murders addict over kitten"

I cannot bring myself to open even a single link.

W
T
F
?
?

from your link:
"Myers has been charged with cruelty to animals, drug possession and related charges.

He is locked up on $25,000 bail.

Hogan said, “There is no excuse for cruelty to a defenseless animal. The West Whiteland Police Department should be commended for intervening to stop this abuse"
Thankfully the drug charges will probably keep him in jail since most animal cruelty charges have a minimal (i.e. slap on the wrist) punishment. Drug addict or not, this was torture and it is a miracle this sweet little kitten survived. Also curious if part of the reason this evil sub-human chose this cat to torture was because the cat is black.

Many, many prayers for your recovery, precious Hope and that when you are well, you will find a loving, forever home.

:praying:

I would be there right with her....only tie the evil monster to the back of my SUV....

Sorry SOB. I cannot tolerate anyone that abuses animals and kids. People can make me so sick.

I do not know or understand why the courts and the entire legal system regard cruelty to animals as a minor offence. All the posts here show unaminous revulsion and horror, so why don't the courts reflect that view. Everyone wants perpetraitors of animal cruely to be dealt with harshly.
Cruelty to animals is the same as cruelty to children, they are just as helpless. .....:cat:
And it is the same type of perpetraitor doing both...........:cat:

What a worthless piece of coward scum

Attachments

• heroin.jpg
    heroin.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 26
I do not know or understand why the courts and the entire legal system regard cruelty to animals as a minor offence. All the posts here show unaminous revulsion and horror, so why don't the courts reflect that view. Everyone wants perpetraitors of animal cruely to be dealt with harshly.
Cruelty to animals is the same as cruelty to children, they are just as helpless. .....:cat:
And it is the same type of perpetraitor doing both...........:cat:
I couldn't agree more! However, I believe the explanation is rather simple: human life is considered more valuable than an animal's life. What is not being considered with this rationale is that most serial killers begin by torturing and killing animals. Therefore if the punishment were much more severe for animal abuse, perhaps human lives could be saved by having the perpetrator incarcerated for a lengthy time...as if the abuse had occurred to a human child.

Speaking of human children, though, there are quite a few of them in the news who have been abusing and killing animals. They also should be punished appropriately instead of having their behavior dismissed as the product of poor parenting. One does not "acquire" evil; it is within them.

:behindbar

MOO

What a worthless piece of coward scum
Sub-human, evil monster with no soul.

Praying for many blessings for this beautiful, innocent little black kitten. We have several in our home, who are cherished.

I couldn't agree more! However, I believe the explanation is rather simple: human life is considered more valuable than an animal's life. What is not being considered with this rationale is that most serial killers begin by torturing and killing animals. Therefore if the punishment were much more severe for animal abuse, perhaps human lives could be saved by having the perpetrator incarcerated for a lengthy time...as if the abuse had occurred to a human child.

Speaking of human children, though, there are quite a few of them in the news who have been abusing and killing animals. They also should be punished appropriately instead of having their behavior dismissed as the product of poor parenting. One does not "acquire" evil; it is within them.

:behindbar

MOO

Unfortunately I think the problem comes down to money, it costs a fortune to keep prisoners behind bars. Dangerous criminals are getting out early because of the costs of keeping them incarcerated. So property crime, non-violence to human crime etc they have a very good chance of non-imprisonment and they know it unfortunately.
Even violence to people does not get a lengthy sentence any more, and they are letting murderers out early.
I hope this poor little kitten get a loving home, I have looked at his beautiful little face about a hundred times.
Linda7NJ YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DO A FOLLOW-UP AND TELL US WHEN HE GET'S A HOME!!!!!!!!!!:cat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back