Identified! IL - Chicago River - Male Body, July 2007 - Harold Ward, 50

Thanks for the help! My brain is like oatmeal right now....my 8 year old was airlifted to a Chicago hospital with a skull fracture last week. He's home, and my brain function is just starting to return to normal! If I hear an announcement on an ID i'll post.

Thanks for the help! My brain is like oatmeal right now....my 8 year old was airlifted to a Chicago hospital with a skull fracture last week. He's home, and my brain function is just starting to return to normal! If I hear an announcement on an ID i'll post.

Sorry to hear about your son. I hope he is okay. Hugs...

OMG, im' so sorry. I'm glad he's well and sending healing thoughts to him.

Thanks for the kind thoughts. He is doing very well and is now just antsy because he can't run around and play!

As far as this mystery body pulled from the Chicago River, I've checked both TV and newspaper and there is no report of an ID made yet.

And they were pretty off in the age estimate too, they said 30s but he was really 50. Couldn't find any more info on how he died either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back