Study:Women feel "cheap" and "used" after one night stands.

Extreme rolly-eye! I feel like this article is telling women that they *should* feel cheap and used after one-night stands.

Fox News, what a shocker.

I say that if they do feel this way that they are judging themselves on some out dated double standard set of morals that society has peddled for years. Why should they feel bad for doing just what men (most who have 1 night stands, not all men in general) do with no guilty feelings?

I feel the same way about woman labled *advertiser censored* when they have multiple partners but when men do it they are not labled...takes two!

I had plenty of one-night stands in my misspent youth. I loathe the double-standard that calls women *advertiser censored* and men studs.

I never recall feeling cheap afterwards. I only complained of feeling "used" if I wanted the one night stand to be something other than a one night stand. It's all a matter of perspective, I guess!:)

I have felt guilty for using another human being for my selfish purposes. That's about it.

Extreme rolly-eye! I feel like this article is telling women that they *should* feel cheap and used after one-night stands.

Fox News, what a shocker.

Well in my defence I did find this same article on a few other news sites I just chose to paste it from Fox.
In saying that though I do actually like Fox news for the most part:crazy:

And they needed a "study" to figure that one out!?!?!?
another one of those things, like law suits that make me crazyyyyyyyyyyyy---the money spent on "studies"------
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
do you really have to be a rocket scientist to figure out the things we spend millions of dollars on, during the "studies" ?

I had plenty of one-night stands in my misspent youth. I loathe the double-standard that calls women *advertiser censored* and men studs.

I never recall feeling cheap afterwards. I only complained of feeling "used" if I wanted the one night stand to be something other than a one night stand. It's all a matter of perspective, I guess!:)
ita------ its all a matter of perspective-

another one of those things, like law suits that make me crazyyyyyyyyyyyy---the money spent on "studies"------
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
do you really have to be a rocket scientist to figure out the things we spend millions of dollars on, during the "studies" ?

The lunatics have taken over the asylum irish......lawsuits and studies galore.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum irish......lawsuits and studies galore.
I am afraid we are what is left of the asylum :crazy:
and gain from none of the absurdities :crazy:

LOL . Thank God you came to rescue us:crazy::crazy::crazy:

I desperately want to be funded for some of this non-sense-let's come up with some ideas and get a grant:
1.) Does the average human being put their pants on one leg at a time?
2.) Does chewing gum really lose it's flavor on the bed post over night?
3.) What causes traffic?

I wonder if I can get a grant so's I can study the studies:woohoo:

I desperately want to be funded for some of this non-sense-let's come up with some ideas and get a grant:
1.) Does the average human being put their pants on one leg at a time?
2.) Does chewing gum really lose it's flavor on the bed post over night?
3.) What causes traffic?
please dont get me started..................................................:bang:
aaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4) Who needs rhetorical questions?
Respectfully, Mods and mothers.....Oh right it was a RHETORICAL question...got it.

One night stand. It was great fun. Didn't see him for a good long time afterwards. Ran into each other. Hooked up again. Relationship ensued. Got married. Living happily ever after now.

We've kept the beginnings of our relationship to ourselves, but we laugh about it from time to time. "Hey, this was supposed to be a one night stand! What happened???"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back