FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinions only, no facts here:

I would like some comments regarding this segment of my timeline, particularly if you are from the area and know the roads.

I am looking at the early part of my timeline. Here are my assumptions:

1) the daycare where Michelle’s two children were situated is located near where she lives.
2) Michelle lives in Geneva.
3) Michelle got up, did her normal activities, including putting on her cross necklace.
4) On the day of the disappearance, Michelle’s older son went to school, she dropped her two younger kids off at a daycare in or very near Geneva, and had coffee and a chat with her new boyfriend.
5) Michelle may have went back home and watched the airing of the TV court episode at 2:00 PM that involved her and her ex-boyfriend, although this might create a crunch in the timeline.
6) Michelle drove the short distance to her mother’s beauty salon in Oviedo, and left by 2:30 PM. At this point, if Michelle had not seen the TV court episode herself, she probably heard an earful about it.
7) Michelle drove back to the Geneva area, picked up her two kids from the daycare at about 2:45 PM and began the drive to her ex-boyfriend's house (25 miles approx?).

Here is my question: could Michelle average 40 to 45 mph for such a trip? Or is such an average speed impossible in that region of Orlando and at that time of day?

First of all, it's calling it close to get to the salon in Oviedo by 2:30 if she watched the show at 2:00 in Geneva. From Geneva to Oviedo: from her street to SR 46 is about 25 mph. From 46 to Seminole Woods is 45 mph. From there to just before Lockwood is 55 mph then it's back to 45 mph. Lockwood is 45 mph. That's about the only route you would take from her house to the salon. There really is no back way out of Geneva that would take her there.

Well, the only ones that I care about is the twins, and since they are in his custody, clearly they need to be taken care of.

Whether Dale's parents cared for the children prior to Michelle's disappearance is not unusual, because at some point, children do need to be taken care of when a parent works.

I would assume that Michelle's family took care of her three children when she went to work.

Heck, my mother watched my son when I took a part-time job for extra money.

But you are awesome! :) having been long enough on this board to read your posts you are all about what is straight and good...the opposite of Dale's actions...JMO of course, save for the fact that you are universally awesome!

One of the things that got discussed during the last thread (when we ventured down a visual overload of shirtless buff men on accident) was the FB page post approx 11 pm on 11/17 in which DSjr said LE had just searched his place. . . . . that got me thinking
1) LE were looking for a missing person - gone just a few hours - so if they "searched" his home it must have been a quick look thru rooms to ensure Michelle was not in his home.
2) LE would not have probable cause to take his computer/phone, etc at that point and I have not heard any other confiscating of his items (unless I missed something).
and if so - does it contain incriminating evidence?
3) A SWAT team entered DS Sr's home but we don't know why or what was taken?
4) A tip led LE to the cellphone - was that just the last cell ping?

I didn't look thru the list to see if these questions are already on there . . . . just pondering for the moment.

I would bet that Michelle did not watch the PC episode. Yvonne said Michelle was humiliated by the experience. Given that, I can't imagine her torturing herself by reliving it on TV.

Smooth, I don't know if you're going to post a new timeline soon, but could you include the two eyewitness reports we've had for sighting the Hummer? You can include caveats with them so we know they're not absolutely confirmed, but I think they could be helpful. One was Ironhorse's sighting at Alafaya/408 slightly before 3, with narrowed down time based on the records he obtained, and the other is the sighting of the Hummer turning, I believe, from OBT onto Sand Lake sometime between 4:30 and 5:15.

If you've already been including those, my apologies. I couldn't remember when you had posted the timeline last to check it.

On edit--there may have been a third one, but I'm thinking that one only gave a location and not a time?

Can you please direct me to the post of the possible siting at OBT and Sand Lake? I must have missed that one and can't seem to find it. Thanks!!

I am so discouraged!!! I came to WS because of Beth Bentley, Hasn't been found. Then I started following Hailey Dunn, Not found. And now Michelle. I really could stand to hear some good news! I wonder if the Mods have some stats of people that have been found because of WS?

Understand! What I am about to post, may be removed, if it needs vetting by the board and the mods- totally understand.
I was posting on the only board that was covering my friend's murder. Her death was the act of a serial killer. I met and spoke to the FBI handler in charge of her case. At the time the profile was of a white guy in a white truck. It was wrong. My friend's neighbors all said when given surveys to fill out that they had seen a black man twice out in front of my friend's house, the night before and day that she was killed. Months went by and no one bothered to collect the reports...finally, a poster came on our forum with this account and I passed this onto another friend who had basically quit her job at the time, and made it her mission in life to catch the guy, she gave the report from that poster to the same FBI agent and they were able to catch him. Unfortunately, he killed three other women before he was caught...

But I only post this to say that we as posters can make a difference! We just have to dig through the clues. Where is Michelle? We can find her for her family if we are committed to doing so. JMO!

< respectfully snipped >
Re: Dale and work. I know it must be hard to face the world and being so hated right now. However, he works with cabinets so thats either new construction or personal homes. He isn't in public per say and his boss can help weed out the jobs that may put him in the spotlight like say, at a business establishment or something. If his company supported him, they could provide him with small jobs right now that could fit his needs and provide some means of income.
*I'm not saying his company doesn't support him.

I only wonder about the company being worried about what people think about him working in THEIR home on THEIR cabinets.

Not sure I would want him in my house ... Just sayin'.

imo

But you are awesome! :) having been long enough on this board to read your posts you are all about what is straight and good...the opposite of Dale's actions...JMO of course, save for the fact that you are universally awesome!

:blushing: Thank you! :blushing:

Can you please direct me to the post of the possible siting at OBT and Sand Lake? I must have missed that one and can't seem to find it. Thanks!!

It was mentioned way early in a thread near the beginning, I think. I can try to find it, but in the mean time, check out the map--it's marked on there, although the map doesn't give the details about what the Hummer was doing. I seem to remember that it was observed turning from OBT onto Sand Lake going east.

I would bet that Michelle did not watch the PC episode. Yvonne said Michelle was humiliated by the experience. Given that, I can't imagine her torturing herself by reliving it on TV.

Which brings me to another thought. Was this the first time the show had aired?

I wonder if DS was the type to brag and tell people about the episode, thinking that he looked cool, or even previously embelished how the episode went .... and then the reality of the show wasn't quite what he made it out to be.

Embarrassing, yes. Did someone say something like "Dude, she made you look like a chump." or something? Would that infuriate him? Probably.

IDN .. just thinking out loud. If DS is the perp, it's really hard to deny that the cause of his rage (because I don't think he planned it) was something to do with the show...

imo

I hate saying it like this...but Michelle is most likely in a ten mile radius (circular) from where she was last seen. Unless, she has been taken and held. I rule out nothing...when it comes to finding someone. I still believe that Dale is the prime suspect for a darn good reason...but she could be very close. think Caylee...:( is the area around where she was last seen all woods? Undergrowth, etc?

So sad to hear that Karen Swift's body was found today 2 miles from her home...what amazes me in cases like these is that the body is always found very close to the home aka Caylee Anthony... I'm thinking the same will happen with Michelle. The only problem is that there are so many lakes and woods in this area that I'm sure it will take awhile before anything is found. So so sad. I'm still praying she's still alive somewhere.

There really aren't any day care centers in Geneva that I know of. Does anyone know where this day care center was supposed to be located?

Geneva is a very small village...very rural. Just some insight: There are some very wealthy homes situated in some of the very isolated areas...Robyn Williams has/or used to have a get away on one of the lakes that he flew into but most of these are "compounds" set well back off the roads. Most folks don't even know what's back here as you can't see the houses for the woods and you best know better than to do any trespassing as most of the old timers round these parts "shoot first, ask questions later." They have the signs up to prove it, lol.

There's not even a real grocery store...just a Kangaroo Express, a feed store and a Marathon gas station. Only restaurants are the Black Hammock and the Jolly Gator Fish Camp both of which serve up some pretty popular gator bites..to give some insight into the menus;). The only fast food is a small Subway counter tucked in the back of the Kangaroo Express. There is a meat deli selling from one of the ranches but that's about all. One elementary school, a taxidermist, a garden supply store, a mechanic, a small museum, a shooting range, a community clubhouse, a bar and about 10 churches.

A few of the social opportunities: Geneva Village Homemakers Club, The Geneva Herb Society, Mountain Dulcimer Gathering, Sons of Confederate Veterans - Geneva Wilderness Area on HWY 426 (including the Ed Yarborough Nature Center) and Lake Proctor Wilderness Area.

Fun gatherings: Dinner & Movie Night at the Geneva Bijou (the community center), and every 3rd Saturday: "a free evening of old-time music that you have been hankering for at the Geneva Jam at the Geneva Community Center. There is toe-tapping acoustic music -- bluegrass, old country, and some old-fashioned gospel." :) Like I said..very rural :).

I hate saying it like this...but Michelle is most likely in a ten mile radius (circular) from where she was last seen. Unless, she has been taken and held. I rule out nothing...when it comes to finding someone. I still believe that Dale is the prime suspect for a darn good reason...but she could be very close. think Caylee...:( is the area around where she was last seen all woods? Undergrowth, etc?

Yes unfortunately this area is covered with woods and lakes. The area where Dale lives is somewhat surrounded by woods. I'm also thinking she is close to his home. I mean, look at where they found her phone? He obviously panicked considering it was found so close to his home... Its about a 10 min drive.

So sad to hear that Karen Swift's body was found today 2 miles from her home...what amazes me in cases like these is that the body is always found very close to the home aka Caylee Anthony... I'm thinking the same will happen with Michelle. The only problem is that there are so many lakes and forests in this area that I'm sure it will take awhile before anything is found. So so sad. I'm still praying she's still alive somewhere.

I heard another news report today that a body was found .25 mile from where her belongings were found (not sure which case). . . . often times (in my recollection) victims are found very close to home or where they were last seen.

There really aren't any day care centers in Geneva that I know of. Does anyone know where this day care center was supposed to be located? Geneva is a very small village...very rural. Just some insight: There are some very wealthy homes situated in some of the very isolated areas...Robyn Williams has/or used to have a get away on one of the lakes that he flew into but most of these are "compounds" set well back off the roads. Most folks don't even know what's back here as you can't see the houses for the woods and you best know better than to do any trespassing as most of the old timers round these parts "shoot first, ask questions later." They have the signs up to prove it, lol. But, there's not even a real grocery store...just a Kangaroo Express, a feed store and a Marathon gas station. Only restaurants are the Black Hammock and the Jolly Gator Fish Camp, the only fast food is a small Subway counter tucked in the back of the Kangaroo Express. There is a meat deli selling from one of the ranches but that's about all. One elementary school, a taxidermist, a garden supply store, a mechanic, a small museum, a shooting range, a community clubhouse, a bar and about 10 churches. A few of the social opportunities: Geneva Village Homemakers Club, The Geneva Herb Society, Mountain Dulcimer Gathering, Sons of Confederate Veterans - Geneva and the Geneva Wilderness Area on HWY 426 (including the Ed Yarborough Nature Center) and Lake Proctor Wilderness Area. Fun gatherings: Dinner & Movie Night at the Geneva Bijou (the community center), and every 3rd Saturday: "a free evening of old-time music that you have been hankering for at the Geneva Jam at the Geneva Community Center. There is toe-tapping acoustic music -- bluegrass, old country, and some old-fashioned gospel." :) Like I said..very rural :).

Do any of the churches there operate a day care? I seem to remember reading somewhere the Methodist church there may have a day care.

I get sucked into alot of these cases....especially holly bobo, haleigh cummings, susan powell and michelle. Its getting really frustrating that these abductors are able to hide a body that may never be found. None of these suspects strike me as brilliant. With todays technology, this should not be too easy! Oooops....sorry for the mini vent. :)

My gut is telling me we need to entice momtective over here...she has posted a few times...but she is a master at finding articles...etc...

Could it possibly mean Private Daycare? Meaning In home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.